剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
你不打算说点什么吗
Well? Aren't you gonna say anything?
先别把她搞残
Don't maim her yet.
先让她说一下这个虚假的度假地
Not until she tells us what this phony-ass retreat
是干嘛的
was for.
我需要很多有能力
I needed a lot of witches with a lot of power
又不会多嘴的女巫
who wouldn't ask any questions.
我知道这种药的作用机理
I knew how the drug worked firsthand,
我以为用蜂蜜和醋
and I thought it would be easier to catch flies
更容易抓到苍蝇
with honey than vinegar.
那仪式是做什么的
What is the ritual for?
我只知道是召唤仪式
All I know is it was a summoning ritual--
召唤谁就不是我关心的了
for what wasn't my concern. I would've
为了我的自♥由♥ 我宁愿把恶魔都复活
raised the devil himself for my freedom.
所以你做了交易 跟谁
So you cut a deal. With who?
那是不久之前
It wasn't that long ago,
但是它不见了
but it's just gone.
我记不清是谁了
I can't remember who it was.
但我肯定那东西和马里之洼
And I'm sure that has nothing to do
一点关系也没有
with the Malivore Pit.
我记得的是 我们的交易
What I do remember is that our deal
被一个牢不可破的契约咒语所束缚
was bound by an unbreakable covenant spell,
就是说如果没有完成仪式
which means I will die
我就会死
if I fail to complete the ritual.
你会失败的
You're gonna fail.
那我所知道的和平
Then the peace I will know
就是你们三个得面对我的死
is that the three of you will have to deal with
所带来的一切
whatever my death raises.
看来她应该算作仪式所需的
I'm guessing she counts as the human sacrifice
人类的牺牲了吧
the ritual needs?
虽然我很恨安迪 但那也太有老大风范了
As much as I hate Andi, that was a total boss move.
现在要怎么办
What's gonna happen now?
当你合成了三合会
Well, when you combine Triad,
地上的洞以及被忘却的记忆
hole in the ground and forgotten memories...
没有内心安宁了
So much for peace of mind.
所以我们在火边讲着故事
So... should we tell ghost stories by the fire
然后等什么恐怖的怪物
while we wait for whatever horrible thing's
从那里爬出来吗
gonna come crawling out of there?
我知道一个吓人的
I know a scary one.
一个烦人的朋友跟你说
"The Tale of the Crappy Friend Who Told You
你就活该被甩的故事
You Deserved to Be Dumped."
抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
没事啦
It's okay.
我需要有人说出来的
I needed to hear it.
就好像你需要听到别人说
Just like you need to hear that it's okay
让自己开心是没错的
to let yourself be happy.
即便你是我们里面唯一的一个吧
Even if you're the only one of us who is.
至少来这边也不全是坏事吧
Well, at least coming here wasn't all bad?
我想等安迪给我们下的药上劲儿了
Well, I'm guessing it will be
就会是坏事了
once whatever Andi drugged us with kicks in.
我觉得
Hey, guys. I think
我好像搞清楚安迪想干嘛了
I figured out what Andi was trying to do.
她把我们变成熊猫了
She's turning us into pandas.
那她做的很棒
Then she nailed it.
'Cause I got love
I-I-I-I've got love...
我刚喝了什么
What did I just drink?
那可是150度的私酿烈酒 哥们
That's 150 proof moonshine, my guy.
狼要狼嚎了
Wolves gonna wolf.
我就是现在的那匹狼
And this is the wolf of the hour right here!
I got my heart that's just beating around the clock
'Cause I got love, I got love, I got love
And I got my family
As ... up as they are
'Cause I got love, I got love...
要喝一杯吗
You need a drink?
我不喝酒
Not my thing.
那说明我也有规矩吧
Which I guess means I have rules, too.
这个啊
Hey, about that...
可能谁打架最厉害
Maybe it's not fair to the pack
或者什么的就当狼王
to just say whoever's the best at fighting or whatever
对狼群来说不公平
is the best leader for them.
就好像
Just like
你能打进八号♥球 并不代表
you scratching the eight ball doesn't make me
我台球就比你打的好
better than you at pool.
尤其你还是故意的
Especially when you did it on purpose.
为什么
Why?
你说的对 擅长这些事
You're right--being good at those things
不是你应该当老大的理由
isn't why you should be the alpha.
但是看到这些对你有多重要
But seeing how much it means to you,
你有多少在乎狼群
how much you care about the pack...
就是另一回事了
is another story.
知道吗 之前呢 我会说你不好好比赛
Oh, you know, back in the day, I would've called you weak
是很弱的表现
for throwing the game.
但如果你都变了 或许规则也可以变
Well, then if you can change, maybe the rules can, too.
是啊
Yeah.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
缝几针就好
Just a few stitches and, uh,
之后跟医生撒个谎吧
one whopper of a lie to his doctor later.
天啊
Oh, man.
艾玛肯定要气死
Emma's gonna be so pissed at me.
但如果你没有救了她
But not as pissed as she would have been
她也就没办法这么生气了
had you not saved our asses.
那是我至少能做的
it was the least I could do.
考虑到威廉姆斯先生肯定会来找我的
Considering how Mr. Williams got hurt looking for me.
我们不该担心你的
Well, we shouldn't have worried about you.
你的日记都写得很清楚了
Your journal made that clear.
我在努力
I'm-I'm trying.
但是都要靠自己
But it's really hard
真的很难
doing this all on my own.
你还是可以回学校啊
Well, you could always come back to school.
就是
I mean,
尤其是现在
especially now that the...
食人魔把你的蝙蝠洞都捣烂了
wendigo trashed your Batcave.
你让我回来之前
Before you, um, you let me come back
我可以接受
and it's all good,
但我觉得有点事你要知道
I think there's something that you should know.
我没按照你说的 强迫伊森
I didn't compel Ethan when you told me to.
那是个错误
It-it was a mistake.
但我长教训了
But I learned from it.
所以我想回来
So, yeah, I want to come back.
但我也想继续帮助大家
But I don't want to stop helping people, either.
那就
Well...
两个一起做吧
let's do both.
来
Come on.
回家吧
Let's go home.
听我说
Okay, hear me out.
安迪给我们下药了
: Andi drugged us.
她从三合会拿的药水 只要一滴
Just one drop of that liquid that she had from Triad
就足够控制所有人的思想
was enough to control everyone's minds,
现在我直接泡在里面了
and now I'm soaked in it.
或许我才失控了
Maybe that's why I'm losing it.
丽兹 我们都是大熊猫
: Lizzie, we're all pandas.
我们都要一起面对了
We're in this together.
大家都熊猫同意了对吧
We are in complete pandagreement.Okay, so
所以我们看到的东西都一样了
we're all seeing the same thing now?
Until I got high...
好的
Oh, good.
I was gonna get up and find the broom...
除非那样不好
Unless that's bad.
我们得坚持住啊
Guys, we have to pull it together, okay?
得准备好作战
We need to be ready to fight.
我们被人控制了啊
We are tripping balls, man!
我们的问题够多了
I mean, we have enough problems already.
一直不都是这样吗
Don't we always?
那什么时候阻挡过我们
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表