剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
只有绝望
It's desperate.
我知道我不是超级小队的领导
I know I'm not the leader of the Super Squad,
但我的确领导了大家
but I did lead the fight
从三合会手上救回了这所学校
that saved this school from Triad.
将马里之洼送进他现在所在之地
And it's my plan that put Malivore
也是我的主意
where he's at right now.
我不是懦夫
I'm no coward.
谁愿意跟我一起
So who's with me?
那好吧
Then, um...
看来你是对的 萨尔茨曼博士
...I guess you were right, Dr. Saltzman.
我没有待在这的必要
Uh, I don't need to be here.
冥府什么
A psycho what?
冥府使者
A psychopomp.
能穿越次元维度的生物
Creatures capable of traversing dimensional planes.
你讨厌我的办法
You hate my idea.
不 完全没有
No, not at all.
我只是感到意外
I'm just... very impressed.
对于一个来此之前
For someone who didn't know anything
对此事一无所知的人来说
about this stuff before you got here, you're a...
你学得挺快
you're a quick study.
你找到什么
What you got?
冥府渡神 希腊神话中的摆渡人
Meet Charon, the ferryman of Greek myth.
只要支付赏金
Pay his bounty,
他就能带着你的灵魂渡过冥河
and he will carry your soul across the River Styx.
对私人来说 他的本事挺厉害
He sounds dope, if you're dead.
但我们想把兰登活着带回来
We're trying to bring Landon back alive.
也许价格合适就能做到
Perhaps we can, for the right price.
但不是传送门或马里之洼怪兽的行事方式
Just not how the portal or the Malivore monsters work.
没法像点外卖♥♥一样
You can't just go ordering up any creature you want
想带谁就带谁走
like it's takeout.
你试过吗
Have you tried?
那你怎么能如此肯定
Then how can you be certain?
肯定有某些咒语
Surely there are spells which exist
能召唤你所谓的怪兽
to summon what you consider monsters.
有 黑魔法可以
Yeah, that's black magic.
虽然绝对会成为
And while that would absolutely be
我们乐队非常酷炫的名字
an amazing name for our band,
但不是我们的行事风格
it's not really how we do it around here.
在我看来 魔法没有好坏之分
In my belief, magic is neither good or bad.
无论是中立 正面还是负面的
Its alignment, positive or negative,
都取决于使用者的意图
is set off by the user's intention.
估计你打算这样帮我实现
So I guess that's how you intend to help me
我对MG许下的诺言
with my vows-- plural-- to MG.
还有提醒霍普 我对她
And remind Hope that my intentions towards her
一直都是好意
have always been good.
我还是不相信MG是好意
I'm still not convinced MG's were.
我知道你生你朋友的气
I understand you are angry with your friend,
但若要拯救兰登就需要有所行动
but saving Landon will require action.
你不可能永远保持中立态度
You cannot be Switzerland forever.
说到行动
Um, speaking of action,
超级小组会议十分钟前就开始了
Super Squad meeting started about ten minutes ago,
所以我得
so I got to...
我会考虑的
I'll think on it.
我保证
I promise.
我们要担心的威胁
Malivore's not the only threat
不止马里之洼一个
we need to worry about.
别忘了 亡灵巫师
Let's not forget, The Necromancer is trapped
也被困在了监狱世界里
inside the prison world as well,
他是出了名的爱记仇
and he is notorious for holding a grudge.
真希望我们能有更多的时间
I wish we had more time,
但这些行星不会等着我们
but these planets aren't gonna wait for us, so if we're
如果决定要这么做 必须立刻做好准备
gonna do this, we need to get prepared immediately.
意味着你们都要做出
Which means you all need to make the decision
自认为对的决定
that's right for you.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
错过什么重要的决定了吗
I miss anything important?
没有 你来得正好
No, you're just in time.
你到底要不要跟我们一起
Are you coming with us to the prison world
去监狱世界救兰登
to save Landon or not? Uh...
- MG在哪 - 他不参与
- Where's MG? - He's not joining us,
不管是会议还是行动
here or there.
所以如果我去 就会像他骗我们那样骗了他
So, if I go, I'm just doing him dirty like he did us.
如果我留下 还是等于骗了他
And if I stay, I'm still screwing him over.
- 还有兰登 - 看来是不去了
- And Landon. - Sounds like a no.
下一个 韦德
Moving on. Wade?
一般情况下
Well, as a general rule,
我倾向于避免
I tend to avoid situations
这种导致我英年早逝的情况
that will probably lead to my untimely demise,
但加比跟我的下次活动
but Gaby and I
非常需要一个指挥
really need a DM for our next campaign,
而兰登是唯一擅长的人
and-and Landon's the only one that's any good at it.
所以 我加入霍普队
S-So, yeah, I'm-I'm Team Hope.
去救我们的伙伴
Let's go get our boy.
现在狼群不如以前人多
The pack's a lot smaller these days,
但我会召集所有剩下的狼人
but I'll rally all the wolves I've got left.
只要女巫们
As long as the witches stop spelling
别在我衣服上写红字
scarlet letters onto my shirts.
这事可以解决
I think that can be arranged.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
这次行动的确有风险
It's risky for sure,
如果一定要我此时此刻决定
and if I need to make a decision right here, right now...
- 我同意MG的决定 - 什么
- ...I'm with MG. - What?
不行 你是我们唯一的双子座女巫
N-No. You're the only Gemini witch we have.
如果你不启动星位
If you don't activate the ascendant,
整个计划都没法实施
then this whole thing falls apart.
也许就该如此
Maybe it should.
也许他是对的
You know, maybe he's right.
对不起 霍普
I'm sorry, Hope.
我们会有其它办法的
We'll find another way.
有些人会在首次正式约会去玩迷你高尔夫
Um, some people go mini-golfing on their first official date.
别告诉我你是这样想的
Please tell me you're not one of those people.
呼叫乔
Earth to Jo.
- 你听见了吗 - 听见了
- Are you in there? - Yeah.
抱歉 我只是在想
Sorry. I was just thinking about
你那么鄙视我最爱的运动 会让我们水火不容
how your disdain for my favorite sport makes us incompatible.
我也预想到了
Yeah, I'm seeing that.
因为我们唯一的统一意见
Because the only thing we can agree on
就是想去约会
is that we want to go on a date.
择日不如撞日吧
So how about a ditch date?
你说现在吗
You mean, like, right now?
校长女儿 我知道这种事
Listen, headmaster's daughter, I know it goes against
跟你的彩色头巾不搭
that color-coordinated headband and all,
但是偶尔也可以放纵一下吧
but take a walk on the wild side for a change.
我警告你 我会非常狂野的
I'm warning you, I can be pretty wild.
听你说会狂野还真是撩人
And pretty cute when you're thinking about being wild.
那我们还站在这干嘛
So why are we still here?
乔西
Josie?
这个矮冬瓜是谁
Who's this five feet of trouble?
霍普 你怎么来了
Hope, it's weird to see you here.
你想干什么
What do you need?
你今早说想帮我的
That help you offered me this morning.
我之前到处在找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
后来才发现 我应该先来这找
In hindsight, I probably should've started here first,
但我以为萨尔茨曼博士能藏个更好的地方
but I thought Dr. Saltzman would've hid you better.
再碰那个东西
Keep playing with that thing
就会烧掉你的手
and you'll burn your hand off.
我给它下了咒
I spelled it myself
为了阻止霍普做你刚才想做的事
to stop Hope from doing exactly what you were about to do.
做什么 给支配器擦灰吗
Wh-- Polish the ascendant?
好吧 我确实想偷走它
All right, fine, I-I was definitely gonna steal it.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表