剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Leave my daughters out of this.
而且 你丈夫是自愿来的 好吗
Now, your husband volunteered for this, okay?
他也很激动 能从案前工作解脱出来
And he was thrilled to get out from behind his desk
去对抗一个真正的食人
and go fight a wendi--
雪怪
Wen-dy.
- 那个纵火犯女巫吗 - 对
The pyromaniac witch?Mm-hmm.
创伤小组到311号♥来
MAN : Trauma team to 311.
创伤小组到311号♥来
Trauma team to room 311.
快叫医生
Get a doctor.
他的伤口又开裂了
His wound opened up again.
血流不止
He won't stop bleeding.
里克 究竟发生了什么
Ric, tell me what's really going on.
多里安被一个雪怪袭击了
Dorian was attacked by a wendigo.
如果伤口无法愈合 只能说明一件事
If his wound isn't healing, it can only mean one thing.
我不想再猜了
MG: I'm done guessing.
我刚刚凭一己之力埋葬了整个雪怪
I just buried an entire wendigo by myself,
咱们现实点吧
so let's get real.
你根本不喜欢杰德
You don't even like Jed,
为什么要带他过来
so why'd you bring him along?
你走之后 学校里发生了很多变化
A lot changed at the school while you were gone.
所以就是为这事咯
So that's what this is all about?
- 我走了 所以你生我的气 - 不 米尔顿
You're mad because I left?No, Milton.
我生气的是你走之后的所作所为
I'm mad 'cause of what you did after you left.
很鲁莽 也很危险
It was reckless and dangerous.
你差点把整个学校暴露无遗
You could have exposed the whole school.
但我们以前晚上看漫画的时候
It's what we'd always talk about
不是常常讨论
when we'd read comics at night:
要用我们吸血鬼的超能力做好事吗
using our vampire powers for good.
在你呆在瑞士的时候
At least I did something
我至少有所行动
while you were being Switzerland.
别这样 这个话题我们还没聊完呢
Hell no! We're not done with this conversation.
你说雪怪被你埋了 是吗
You said you buried that wendigo, right?
我不应该这么惊讶
HOPE: I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
毕竟这个故事是你小时候写的
If young you wrote that story,
肯定要把我写成坏人
of course I'd be the bad guy.
当这个名为霍普·马歇尔的女孩 出现在我们的学校
It's just how I felt when a girl by the name of Hope Marshall
把我们的生活搞得鸡飞狗跳时 我就是这种感觉
showed up at the school and turned our lives upside down.
你不想跟我们和其他同学
You really didn't want anything to do with us
扯上任何关系 我们以为你恨我们
or our classmates; we thought that you hated us.
而我们也跟爸爸越来越疏远
And our dad basically disappeared from our lives
因为他把精力都花在了照顾你上
because he was so worried about keeping an eye on you.
我觉得自己像个隐形人 所以开始行为出格
I felt invisible. I started acting out,
尽可能吸引乔西的注意
and I needed so much attention from Josie.
而我理所让然成了收拾残局的姐姐
And I became the sister who picks up all the pieces.
对不起
HOPE: I'm sorry.
我并不知道
I didn't know.
不用
Don't be.
我们也不知道你当时经历了什么
We didn't know what you were going through either.
如果我在这里 那穿着盔甲的人是谁
If I'm here, then who's in the armor?
好好想一想 你俩知道
Come on, guys, think. Do either of you know
- 接下来会发生什么吗 - 什么都不会发生
what happens next?LIZZIE: Nothing does.
因为就算在我自己的故事里 我也无法让自己
Because I couldn't find a way to make myself the chosen one,
成为那个天选之女
even in my own story.
所以我把咱们逼到了这个角落
So I backed us into this corner
再也没有写下去
and never finished writing it.
我们可能要永远困在这里了
We're probably stuck here forever.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是霍普·马歇尔 来救你们的
I'm Hope Marshall, and I'm here to rescue you.
我就住在这里
This is where I live
也是我筹划向银河统治复仇的地方
and plot my revenge on the Galactic Dominion.
我希望你们三个人能帮我
I'm hoping the three of you can help.
嗯 我们挺渴的 能喝点水吗
You know, we're really thirsty. Could we have some water?
我去看一下喷雾器
I'll go check the vaporizers.
说到筹划
LIZZIE: Speaking of plots,
我不记得自己在故事里写过小迈克尔森
I don't remember writing Mini-Mikaelson into my story.
她不是霍普·迈克尔森
She's not Hope Mikaelson.
她是霍普·马歇尔
She's Hope Marshall.
一个太空女巫 她是个勇敢的孤儿
An intrepid orphan spacewitch
拾荒太空船零件 将其改造成神奇的小玩意儿
who scavenges ship parts to make magical gadgets.
我为你的故事写了续集
I wrote a sequel to your story.
这个该死的星系还有谁没读过
Is there anyone in this freaking galaxy
- 我的日记吗 - 我没读
who has not read my diary?I didn't read it.
但我无意中听到乔茜
But I did overhear Josie talking about it
跟其他女巫聊过剧情
to the other witches.
她们对我坏人身份百般嘲笑
They were all laughing at me being the villain.
天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
- 我们那时候还小 - 所以我才发作
We were kids. Which is why I had a tantrum
点燃了树林
and I set the woods on fire.
后来艾玛找到了我 她说我可以写自己的故事
Emma found me, and she told me to write my own story.
故事里我是英雄
One where I was the hero,
- 我们都是好朋友 - 但我们现在是好朋友了
and we could all be friends.Well, we're friends now,
你为什么不告诉我们呢
so why didn't you tell us?
我不觉得自己未经授权的同人小说
Well, I didn't think that my unauthorized fanfic
也能称得上这个幻觉的一部分
would be a part of this hallucination.
而且 我还是有点尴尬的吧
Plus, it's sad and embarrassing.
比达克·罗莫还尴尬吗
As embarrassing as Dak Romo?
差得远呢
HOPE: Not even close.
我们来看下 你在稚嫩的年纪
Let's see you write a compelling love story
写出一个引人入胜的爱情故事
at the tender age of...
等等 所以你知道马歇尔大人是谁吗
Wait. Does that mean that you know who Lord Marshall is?
艾玛说应该写我最恐惧的东西
Emma said it should be whatever I was most afraid of,
而我要想办法克服那种恐惧
and that I should find a way to defeat that fear.
水足够喝了
There's plenty of water.
- 如果你们饿了 我们也可以做点饭的 - 我猜
If you're hungry, we can make food.Let me guess,
做饭是我服务模型的职责之一吧
making food is part of my service model duties?
你不是个服务模型 那只是你的伪装
You're not a service model. That's just a disguise.
你的真实身份是一个高水平的防御体
You're actually an omega-level defense unit.
你保护别人
You protect people.
而你 是萨尔茨斯塔公主
And you're Princess Saltzstar.
你一定能想到
You can find a way for us to sneak into
溜进马歇尔勋爵王殿的办法
Lord Marshall's throne room,
因为你比大家想的都聪明
because you're smarter than everyone thinks.
但 我还不知道你是谁
But I don't know who you are.
我只是一个拾荒者 和你一样
Oh, I'm just a scavenger, like you.
我可不止是个拾荒者
I'm more than that.
不过拾荒者的战斗力超强的
But scavengers are good in a fight.
你会帮忙咯
Will you help?
不管要跟谁打
Before we fight anything,
我们得知道那副盔甲下面是什么
we need to figure out what's in that armor.
简单
That's easy.
是空虚魔
It's The Hollow.
好 大家别慌哈 我有办法
Okay, nobody panic. I got this.
要是靠你阅读理解的能力
I'm definitely panicked if we're relying on
那我绝逼慌了
your reading comprehension skills.
给我
Give me that.
也许我们没埋对 里面说什么
Maybe we buried it wrong. What does it say in there?
是个圈套
It's a setup.
整件事都是圈套
The whole thing's a setup.
想想吧 萨尔茨曼博士派我们来执行这个怪物命令
Oh, come on. Doc S. sends us on a monster mission
结果尸体不翼而飞
where the body suddenly just disappears.
而他又恰好给了我们一本
And he just so happened to give us the guide book
写着所有答案的指南
with all the answers?
以便我们齐心协力 解决问题
So we gotta work together to solve the problem?
他和多利安可能正在哪儿看着咱们呢
He and Dorian are probably out here right now watching us.
你们听见了吗
Y'all hear that?!
- 我们已经看透了 - 对
We're onto you, Doc.JED: Yeah.
但这样操纵我们 不是他的风格
He wouldn't manipulate us like that.
整件事从一开始就是个圈套
This whole thing's been a trap from the jump.
任务的目的在于
The mission's about trying to get us
让我们和好如初
to like each other again.
这也不是件坏事吧
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表