剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
见鬼
Damn.
冈特 听起来这里非常适合你
So, Gunter, this sounds like a perfect match.
你是个历史迷
You're a fan of history.
这对我们的课程来说很重要
That's very important to our curriculum here.
也许你的父母可以签个
Perhaps your parents could sign
意向书
a letter of intent.
我父母都死了
My parents are dead.
抱歉
Oh. I, uh, I'm sorry to hear that.
那你的法定监护人呢
Perhaps your legal guardians, then?
我的监护人们来自一个古老的吸血鬼派系
My guardians are from an old vampire line.
他们教我历史和家谱
They taught me about history and my family tree.
我很想多了解一下
Ah, well, I'd certainly like to hear more about it.
去办公室谈吧
Perhaps on the way to the office.
他们还告诉我
They also taught me about
我们中有几个是如何被一个吸血鬼猎人杀害的
how several of us were murdered by a vampire hunter.
他们让我发誓
They made me swear
如果再碰到那个吸血鬼猎人一定要报仇
an oath of vengeance if I ever met that vampire hunter.
真高兴我们能独处 萨尔茨曼校长
I'm glad we get this time alone, Headmaster Saltzman.
真是太让人失望了
Well, this is a huge letdown.
我之前在日内瓦的学校厨房♥有这两个大
My old school in Geneva had a kitchen twice this size.
是一座城♥堡♥改建的
It was a renovated castle.
好极了
That's great.
我以前学校有个女巫
A witch who went to my old school
跟我说过这个地方很破
warned me this place was run-down.
你应该认识她
I think you know her.
佩内洛普知道吗 她的意见真不少
Penelope? She has a lot of opinions.
每个人都有发表意见的权利
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
听我评论这个地方你一点也不介意吗
So hearing me criticize this place doesn't bother you at all?
不介意
No.
因为佩内洛普说这所学校最棒的部分
Because Penelope said that the best part about this school
就是你妹妹乔茜
was your sister Josie.
如果这所学校这么好 她怎么不在
If this school is so great, why isn't she here?
你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
这所学校也许不完美
This school might not be perfect
也不是城♥堡♥改建的 但却是我们的全部
or a "renovated castle," but it's all we have.
如果对你来说不够好 没关系
And if it isn't good enough for you, fine.
别来就行
Don't go here.
抛下我们
Just leave us behind
离开这里去人类世界
and go off and find yourself in the human world
结交一群了不起的新朋友
and make a bunch of amazing new friends
把我们都忘了 这样我们就会永远失去你
and forget all about us, and we'll just lose you forever.
顺便一提
By the way,
我觉得你这话是另有所指
I don't think that was about me.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我怀念在工作室的日子
I miss being in a studio.
但我一直更喜欢雕塑
I was always more of a sculptor, though.
你画的吗
Do you paint?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为看起来好像你刚表达了你自己
Because it seems as if you've just expressed yourself.
我跟我姐姐经常玩一个游戏
There is a game my sisters and I used to play.
你看见了什么
What do you see?
我得走了
I have to go.
因为也许这次逃避能解决问题
Because perhaps running will work this time?
我虽然不认识你
I do not know you,
但我知道你身体里的能量异常强大
but I know there is something inside you that is powerful.
我可不想再昏过去了
And I would rather not be knocked unconscious again.
所以
So...
还是聊聊吧
...it is time to talk.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
听着 誓要报仇
Look. Sworn to vengeance,
以血为誓
blood oath.
我完全明白 但是
I totally get it. But...
这就是为什么塞尔瓦托学校
...here's why I think the Salvatore School
依旧是个不错的选择
can still be a good fit.
天呐 还是捆着我吧
Just stake me.
我给你讲个故事吧
Let me tell you a story
关于吸血鬼的
about a vampire
我曾经想杀了这个吸血鬼
that I wanted to kill once
结果此人却变成了我的挚友
who eventually became my best friend.
你说什么都不重要
It doesn't matter what you say.
你杀过超自然生物
You have killed ubernaturals.
你不再适合做校长了
You're not fit to be the headmaster here.
这已成定局
Nothing will ever change that.
你难道不适应餐厅
You couldn't figure out the cafeteria's
那种复杂的社会秩序吗
labyrinthine social order?
我还是愿意独处
I prefer this.
你怎么不跟橄榄球队一起吃
Why aren't you in there with the football team?
在赢回一席之地前 感觉不太合适
Ah, it doesn't feel right till I've earned my spot back.
再者说 我看见一个需要陪的人
Besides, I saw someone who could use a friend.
这样会容易些
It gets easier.
身边没有兄弟姐妹
Not having a sibling around
他们是你这一生中最好的朋友
when they've been your best friend most of your life.
但即便是万分艰难
But... even when it's hard,
我也知道自己若不努力
I know that Maya would kick my butt
玛雅一定会收拾我
if I stopped trying.
你会心有愧疚吗
Don't you ever feel guilty
他们离开的时候你却留了下来
about how you stayed behind when they left?
有那么一会吧
Yeah, for a while.
但随后我想起来 他们
But then I remembered what they want most
只想要我开心
is for me to be happy.
所以我在努力了
So I'm trying to be.
我看见愤怒
I see anger.
恐惧
Fear.
伙伴陷入麻烦
I see my friends in trouble.
即便我想要帮忙
And even though I'm trying to help them,
也只会帮倒忙
I'm just making it worse.
仿佛我心里的能量一直向外涌出
Like what's inside of me is gonna keep coming out,
因为
because...
我走过的每间屋子 都有他的身影
...every room I go into reminds me of him.
同情你
I am sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
我知道自己应该向前看了
I know I'm supposed to start moving forward,
但是
but...
我不知道要怎么做
I don't know how.
凭我个人经验来看
In my experience,
你已经熬过了最难的部分
you have already done the hardest part.
你大声说出来了
You said it out loud.
我能问你个事吗
May I ask you something?
如果
If it is
这么痛苦 为何不离开
so painful, why not just leave?
这里是我家
This is my home.
要不是这个学校 我都不知道
I don't know who I would have become
自己会变成什么样子
if it weren't for this school.
这里安全吗
Is this place safe?
偶尔会很危险
Sometimes it's dangerous.
但这里
But...
可以随心所欲做自己
it's a place where it's safe to be yourself.
你是这里第一位对我坦诚的人
You are the first person here who has been honest with me.
有点晚了啊
A little too late.
如果没收够学生 我们只能关门
We have to close if we don't have enough students.
明白
I see.
新生怎么报名啊
And how would a new student go about signing up?
如果开心
* If you're happy
你就拍拍手
* And you know it, clap your hands.
小子 这就是你的结局了
This was how it was always gonna end for you, my boy.
你就是学不会为达目的 不择手段
You just don't have it in you to win at all costs.
太好了
: Oh... yes.
你说对了 马里之洼就把出口藏在了眼前
You were right. Malivore hid it in plain sight,
这个无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
the cheeky bastard.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表