剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
405E测试开始
Test 405-E commencing.
听我指挥
On my mark.
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
不可能啊
That's impossible.
405E测试彻底失败
Test 405-E is a total failure.
物体保持密封状态
The object remains sealed.
406A测试开始
Commencing Test 406-A.
使用高腐蚀性酸
Using highly corrosive acid.
我们会想到办法打开的
We will find a way to open it.
注意呼吸
Focus on your breathing.
放松
Relax.
放纵你的灵感
Just let the inspiration flow out of you.
成功了吗
Did it work?
我不想替大家发言但是
I mean, I don't want to speak for the rest of the group,
我感觉没啥区别
but I feel the exact same.
那就是一次都没成咯
So...0 for 9, then.
幸好板子很大
Good thing it's a big board.
然后怎么办
What's next?
也许缪斯不能选择他们所激励的人
Perhaps muses cannot choose whom they inspire.
又或者我是很糟糕的缪斯
Or I am terrible at being one.
反正都要停止吧
Either way, we should stop.
这样行不通的
This is not working.
等我们找到办法激活你的能量
When we find a way to activate your powers...
前提是如果
If.When.
到时候 你就能激发我们
You will inspire us to have something
想到从未想到过的 对抗马里之洼的办法了
that we've never had in our fight against Malivore.
一个优点哦
An advantage.
这才对嘛
That's the spirit.
那然后呢
Now what's next?
- 思维溶解 - 让我猜猜这是谁想出来的
Let me guess who came up with that thunderbolt.
作为唯一真正被克里奥激励过的人
As the only person who's actually been inspired by Cleo,
别强逼自己了
quit trying to force it.
自然一点
Just be natural.
这一点都不自然好吗
Ain't nothing natural about that.
成功了
It worked.
我知道如何打败马里之洼了
I know how we defeat Malivore.
我们召唤一个时空旅行的怪物
We summon a time travel monster
把我们带回到以前
to send us back in time
在他出生之前就阻止他
and stop him from being born.
需要丽兹有力反驳的时候她怎么不出现了
Where is Lizzie with the zinger when you need her?
她上午有更重要的使命
She had a far greater duty this morning.
她原话 出现了时装危机
And I quote, she had "a fashion emergency."
是啊 认识起那天她就这样了
Yeah, that's been going on since the day we met, so...
知道吗
You know what?
我觉得杰德说得对
I think Jed's right.
怎么呢
Yeah?
不是时空旅行那部分
Not about the time travel.
或许我们都搞错了
Maybe we're going about this all wrong.
不是你要激发我们
Instead of you trying to inspire us,
而是你需要想清楚什么能激发你
maybe you just need to focus on what inspires you,
比如一首歌♥ 一件艺术品
like, uh, a song or a work of art.
或是一个特别的人
Or a special someone.
真好
Great.
如果凯勒布的套路就是我们问题的答案
If Kaleb's game is the answer to our problems,
那我们完蛋了
then we're doomed.
出事了
Whoa. Something just happened.
有人有好主意吗
Anyone have any brilliant ideas?
不是你 杰德
Yeah. Not you, Jed.
你是有主意了吗 霍普
Take that as a yes, Hope.
可能吧 但我跟大家分享之前
More like a maybe. I just need to do some research
还需要再研究研究
before I share with the group.
但我可以保证 完全安全
But I can assure you, it's completely safe
而且我都不用离开学校
and I won't even have to leave school.
太好了 我喜欢调研
Sweet. I love research.
至少我有可能激发到一个人
At least I potentially inspired one person.
是两个
Oh, make that two.
我认为怪物的问题是跟古董有关的
I believe our monster problem's connected to the artifact,
我们知道是在三合会手里
which we know was in Triad's possession.
所以或许
So maybe there's a clue
他们的记录里有线索 前提是还存在
in their records, if they still exist,
应该会在他们的老总部
which would be at their old headquarters.
很自然哦
Naturally.
现在都很清晰了
It's all so clear now.
谢谢 克里奥
Thank you, Cleo.
东西找到了再来谢我吧
Do not thank me until you find what you seek.
我想跟你一起
I would like to accompany you.
我想跟你一起
And I'd like to accompany you.
是你
You.
因为
Um, because...
如果出了事
my-my skill set might come in handy
我的能力也许有用
if the mission goes sideways.
越多越好啊
The more the merrier.
走吧
Let's go.
可不可以讲一下
You mind sharing
真正的计划
your actual plan with me?
监狱世界与亡灵巫师息息相关
The prison world is bound to The Necromancer.
如果我们能从凯·帕克的剧本里弄掉一页
So what if we take a page out of Kai Parker's playbook?
那哥们的剧本可不少啊
Uh, that dude had a lot of plays.
说具体一点
Could you be a little more specific?
如果我们切断死灵法师和它的联♥系♥
Well, if we sever The Necromancer's ties to it,
监狱世界就会坍塌
the prison world will collapse.
然后毁掉里面的所有 包括马里之洼
And destroys everything inside of it, including Malivore.
不得不承认 挺不错啊
Got to admit, it's pretty brilliant.
谢谢 不是我自己的功劳
Thank you. Can't take all the credit.
那现在我们只需要
Now all we need to do
找到我们的死党 然后给他开个条件咯
is find our necrotic friend and make him an offer.
我们需要他的血和复♥制♥支配器
His blood and the duplicate ascendant we need
来进行切断咒语
for the severing spell.
作为交换 我们让他逃离监狱世界
And in exchange, I will free him from the prison world.
我收回 这个主意不太好
I take it back. That's a terrible idea.
别担心 我会搞定他的
Don't worry, I'm gonna screw him over.
我只需要搞清楚怎么做
I just need to figure out how.
- 我以为你跟萨尔茨曼博士说不会有事的 - 就是啊
I thought you told Dr. Saltzman this was gonna be risk-free.It is.
先别着急动笔
Hence the chalk.
星体投射
Astral projection.
死灵法师可以看到不同的存在层面
The Necromancer can see different planes of existence,
所以他应该可以看到
so he should be able to see
而且触摸到 让你残废 甚至杀掉你
but not touch, maim, or kill you.
- 我说了 很安全 - 这样的话
Like I said, safe.In that case,
- 我跟你一起 - 抱歉
I'm coming with you.Sorry.
粉笔不够了
Not enough chalk.
你刚刚说了是安全的
You just said it's safe.
而且啊 你看我的经历
Besides, look at my résumé.
我是这里唯一通过谈判 就打败亡灵巫师的人
I'm the only one here who's beat The Necromancer in negotiation.
- 还记的报丧女妖怎么说的吗 - 嗯
Remember what the banshee said.Yeah.
但我们不是说好了 不管命运了吗
But we said screw fate, remember?
这是我们真正的机会
This is our chance to actually do it.
我想不到比在后启示录风格的地狱里
I, for one, can't think of anything more romantic
惬意的手拉手一起逃生成功
than strolling hand in hand
更浪漫的事情了
through a postapocalyptic hellscape.
或许这不是最好的办法
Maybe this wasn't the best plan.
超级英雄是要救人的
Superheroes are supposed to save people,
而不是绑♥架♥人
not kidnap them.
我还是把萨尔茨曼博士弄来吧
I should probably get Dr. Saltzman down here.
但是他肯定会问我们
Though he'll ask why we're
为什么把芬奇关在这里
keeping Finch out here in the barn
关在你家农场里
of the family you're staying with.
你还没跟他说啊
Wait, you haven't told him yet?
我是担心如果我说了
Well, I was worried if I told him
我没有强迫你失去记忆
I didn't compel your memories away,
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表