剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
你上来干嘛
Why are you up here?
我本来是要去查一下
I am supposed to be researching
报丧女妖要如何不张嘴
how to allow the banshee to speak
就能讲话的 但我
without using her mouth, but...
刚知道
I just found out that
怪物是因为我才来的
the monsters are coming here because of me.
我需要点时间消化一下
I needed a moment to process that.
如果如果不能让怪物开口讲话
Because if you can't get the monster to talk,
就不知道他们为啥 想要你
you can't figure out why they... want you.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我突然想到一件事
Something just came over me.
我好像知道
I think I know how we can
如果同时解决咱俩的问题了
solve both our problems at the same time.
今晚必须都是好事啊 对吧
All the good stuff must happen at night, right?
你知道这次任务需要啥吗 零食
You know what this mission needs? Snacks.
每次盯梢都需要小零食和咖啡的
Every stakeout involves cheap snacks and coffee.
伊森
Ethan...
我欣赏你的热情
I dig the enthusiasm.
真的
I really do.
但你知道吗
But, you know, we can just hang out
我们可以就一起待着啊 不一定是做任务
without it having to be a mission.
现在我知道了超级吸血鬼的存在了
Except now I know that superhuman vampires exist.
已经回不去之前的普通生活了
It's pretty hard to go back to normal life after that.
你想想 如果你都存在
I mean, think about it. If you exist,
还会有什么呢
then what else is out there?
没准还有一个邪恶版本的你
Maybe there's an evil version of you.
一个有超能力的坏人
A superpowered bad guy
就等着袭击呢
just waiting to attack
然后你们的命运交叉
and your destinies are bound to intersect,
所以
so whenever
要是那个邪恶的你出现了 我们得做好准备啊
he or she shows up, we have to be ready.
在那之前呢
Well, until they do...
我得先去上课了
I'm gonna head to class.
好的 那我听到什么就告诉你
Cool. I'll just, uh, let you know if I hear anything.
- 你确定你不来吗 - 嗯
Are you sure you don't want to come with? Yeah.
今年发生了这么多事
After everything else that's happened this year, it's...
有点东西能在意真的蛮好的
it's just nice to have something to care about.
知道吧
You know?
所以你想要吃什么
Okay, so what kind of, uh, stakeout snacks
盯梢小零食
are we talking about here?
我知道你那个表情
HOPE: I know that look.
你直说哪里不对呗
Why don't you just tell me what's wrong?
你心情很好啊
Because you're in a good mood.
我猜猜 这个报丧女妖
Let me guess. A banshee can only be stopped
需要一个特定的什么玩意
with a certain enchanted blah, blah, blah
还得是从什么山上搞下来的 才能被阻止
from the mountains of blah, blah, blah.
我们会想到办法阻止怪物的
Look, we always find a way to stop the monster.
我肯定可以的
I'm sure I can handle it.
爱尔兰传说中写道 报丧女妖是来预告的
According to Irish mythology, the banshee is a harbinger.
只要他们出现了 死亡就不远了
Whenever they appear, death is not far behind.
这只是说明神秘瀑布的任何一个人
Okay, that just means that death could be coming
都有可能死啊
for anybody in Mystic Falls.
那不是所有人都很危险吗
And when has that ever been our luck?
霍普 我们得做好准备
Hope, we have to prepare ourselves
很有可能她会说一些
for the very real possibility that she may say something to us
我们不想听的事情
we don't want to hear.
萨尔茨曼博士
JED: Dr. Saltzman?
我和克里奥知道怎么样让怪物开口了
Cleo and I know how to get this monster to talk.
就是这个咒语
Here's the spell. Alias Vocem.
可以让一个本体通过另一个本体讲话
It allows one to speak through another as a conduit,
还不会震碎我们的鼓膜
without being able to burst our eardrums.
厉害啊
It's brilliant.
你想到的吗
You thought of this?
厉害吧
Yeah, I know, right?
我知道少了什么 等下
Oh, but I know what's missing! Wait, wait.
你没事吧
You all right?
等会再问我吧
Ask me in a few moments.
霍普 好了
Hope, we're ready.
找到了 蓝菖蒲
I found it. Blue Calamus.
乔西跟我说 这就相当于是真话草药
Josie told me it's basically a truth weed.
如果让杰德吃下 报丧女妖就不能骗我们了
If we give it to Jed, the banshee can't lie to us.
干的不错啊 图书馆小队
Well done, Team Library.
到满月没多久了
There's not much time till the full moon.
等杰德变身了 可不想有个怪物在他脑子了
When Jed turns, we don't want a monster in his head.
是啊
Yeah.
现在需要她的一点东西
Well, now we just need something of hers.
咒语
Vauntidictus calimus vox.
聪明
Clever girl.
把我的声音
Trapping my voice in a body
困在一个不能尖叫的身体里
that cannot scream.
也不能撒谎
HOPE: Or lie.
现在可以好好谈话了
Now we can have a civilized conversation.
你确定想听我要说的吗
Are you sure you want to hear what I have to say?
你来干嘛
Why are you here?
马里之洼答应让我从黑暗中自♥由♥
JED: Malivore promised me freedom from the darkness
前提是把那个女孩带给他
in exchange for bringing him that girl.
他要她干什么
And why does he want her?
你在逼我说出真♥相♥
You are forcing me to tell the truth...
但是不代表我就要回答
...but that does not mean I have to answer.
困扰你的不是这个问题
This is not the question that troubles you.
来吧 小姑娘
Go on, little girl.
问你真正想知道的答案
Ask what you really wish to know.
谁会死
Who's gonna die?
有很多条可能的路
There are many possible roads.
但有一条比其他的更清晰
But one is clearer than the others.
如果她留下
If she stays here...
他会死
...he dies.
一天喝两次茶呢
Wow, tea twice in one day.
霍普 能不能聊聊
Hope, can we talk about...
不用的 不会死的
There's no need to. It's not happening.
今天没人会死的
No one's dying today.
报丧女妖可不是这么说的
The banshee does not agree.
我知道你是新来的 但是万事都有漏洞的
I know you're new here, but there's always a loophole, okay?
基本就是校训了 我们会找到的
It's basically our school motto. We'll find it.
如果你这么自信 那为啥还要
Mm. If you are so confidant, then why did you
用咒语把兰登锁在房♥间里
spell Landon into his room?
我觉得我们该聊聊了
I think it is time that we talked.
你来了
You made it.
各位 这是乔西
You guys, this is Josie...
我知道自从我见到你开始
I know that there's been weird energy between us
我们之前就有点奇怪
since the first moment I saw you.
我放你鸽子之后就更奇怪了
And then things got weirder when I bailed on you.
但不是因为我不喜欢你 我很喜欢你
But it's not because I'm not into you, because I am
但我只想谨慎点
into you, I'm just cautious,
因为一般这种事情都会被我搞砸
because I usually mess things like this up
但这次我不想搞砸了
and I really don't want to mess this up.
而且你很漂亮
And you're hot, okay?
而且你还很酷 这就更糟糕 更吓人了
And worse, you're also really cool, and that's scary,
我觉得如果我们好了
because I think that if we became a thing, it would be...
就真的好了
a thing.
但我真的喜欢你
But I like you. I like you in a way that I haven't
好久没对人有这种感觉了
liked somebody in a really long time.
所以我觉得我们应该试试
So I think that we should give this a shot.
所以今晚 要不要
So, do you, maybe, want to hang out...
一起玩
...tonight?
我
I...
今晚不行
can't tonight.
有安排了
Got plans.
可以理解
Uh, yeah. That's totally understandable.
突然跑来叫你
Um, short notice.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表