剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我们把他搞定了 不用担心
we took care of it, it's cool now.
他被锁在监狱世界了
He's locked in a prison world.
监狱世界又是什么
What exactly should I know about prison worlds?
监狱世界那边可乱了
Well, you know how prisons are messed up...
出什么事了
What happened?
听不见她们吵架了
They stopped screaming.
这不好吗
We like that, right?
霍普 慢着
Hope, wait! No.
喂 慢着 虽然咱们都这么想过
Hey, hey, hey, I know we've all thought about it,
- 不过你也不能杀了丽兹啊 - 你太武断了
but don't kill Lizzie. You're jumping to conclusions.
如果他只是个人畜无害的妖精
Okay, what if he was just some random monster
就在我们需要的时候恰好路过呢
who happened to walk by right when we needed him?
我们什么时候这么幸运过
When have we ever been that lucky?
- 这不是双关 - 懂了
That's not a pun. Okay.
美女们 小妖精的出现
Ladies, the leprechaun's making
让大家都有点行为反常 不如咱们
everyone a little wacky. How about we all
先静下心来
just take a second to breathe?
不用你管 凯勒布
Not now, Kaleb!
好吧 我走
Okay, I'll leave.
只要你告诉我 要用那把斧头做什么
But not until you tell me that plan for that axe.
我的计划 是你们早该计划到的
My plan is what yours should've been all along.
就是咱们去问出真♥相♥ 然后灭口
To get answers out of that thing and then kill it.
所以我建议你们俩立刻喊停募捐日的活动
So I suggest that you two shut down Fundraiser Day,
除非你想让外面所有人知道
unless you want to tell all those people out there
这里有个尖叫的小妖精
that that's a leprechaun screaming.
有人反对吗
Any objections?
不反对 那这就是你们今天一天做出的
Then that's the only good decision that you've made
唯一正确的决定
all day.
我们来这里做什么
So what are we doing here exactly?
如果你告诉我 咱们到底在找什么
Um, maybe if you told me what we were looking for,
我们还可以再快点
we could pick up the pace a little.
我已经尽可能快了
I'm moving as fast as I can.
行 就是吧
Yeah, cool, it's just that, you know,
我心里有事 你心里也有事
I have this thing and I'm pretty sure you had a thing,
没必要对我藏着掖着
which remains unnecessarily mysterious to me.
我跟实验室的新伙伴芬奇 约了中午吃饭的时候学习
I have a study date at lunch with my new lab partner, Finch.
怪不得你穿这么漂亮呢
Oh, that's why you're all dressed up.
是我太把这次当回事了
I'm sure it's not as big a deal as I'm making it.
这里某处有草酵母
There's Herba fermentum here somewhere.
是一种发酵催化剂
And it's a leavening accelerant.
如果放在面团里
Which, if you put it in your dough,
烘烤的时间就能少一半
it'll bake in half the time.
听起来很不错啊
That sounds perfect.
你不会碰巧知道哪种草
You wouldn't happen to know of a weed
可以解除幻咒吧
that would help with, I don't know... illusion spells?
一时半会儿想不到 怎么了
Mm, not off the top of my head. Why?
就是它
Bingo!
这应该就是了 或许是这个
I think this is it. Maybe it's this one.
- 这俩对我来说没区别 - 我这植物秘药技能已经荒废了 但我知道
They both look the same to me. My Botanical Arcanum's rusty, but I know
我们要找的那种草尝起来像肉桂 而且低年级学校
the one that we want tastes like cinnamon and the lower school
都能来这个花♥园♥ 也就表明
has access to this part of the garden, which means
这里没危险的东西 所以 选一个吧
nothing's dangerous, so... pick one.
这个吧
This one.
这味道不像肉桂
It doesn't taste like cinnamon.
这是薄荷味
If anything, it's... minty.
说真的
And honestly,
着什么急呢
there's no need to rush.
学习之约又不是真正的约会 对吧
My study date isn't a real date, right?
我可没准好真跟别人出去约会
Because I am not ready for that.
好吧 这得慢慢来
- Okay. This-- this took a turn.
我不知道丽兹
And I don't know why
为什么让你负责烘焙
Lizzie put you in charge of baking
你做的东西一点都不好吃
when you're not any good at it.
MG
MG...
实在抱歉
I am so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
应该是叶子的作用
I think that's the weed talking.
蓝菖蒲
Blue Calamus.
真♥相♥之草
Truth weed.
嗯
Ooh. Yeah.
阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨曼
Alaric Saltzman?
维拉·莉莲
Vera Lilien.
感谢您来见我
Thank you so much for meeting me.
莉莲 这名字可真熟
Lilien... That name sounds so familiar.
你是达娜的妈妈啊
Oh, you're Dana's mom.
对于您不幸失去女儿
I am so sorry for your tragic
我深表遗憾
and unexpected loss.
我始终都坚持
You know, I've always said that
山狮算这里真正的问题这一观点
mountain lions are a real problem around here.
你就是丽兹的父亲
And you are Lizzie's father.
看来有其父必有其女这句话
Hmm. Well, it appears the rotten apple
也是有一定偏差的
falls farther from the tall, virile tree than I thought.
您和您丈夫不是在药房♥工作吗
Don't you and your husband work at the pharmacy?
达娜去世对我们打击很大
Dana's death was quite the blow.
她父亲最近和我分手了
Her father and I split recently.
跟我来吧
Mm-hmm. Come with me.
救命
Help!
什么情况啊 韦德
What the hell, Wade?
镇上的人都疯了
The townies have lost their minds
韦德分身乏术
and there's not enough Wade to go around.
用一下你的吸血鬼力量帮兄弟一把呗
Can you use your vamp strength and help a brother out, please?
好了 这里交给我
Okay, I got this.
你去洗个澡
You go get a shower
换件新衬衫
and find a new shirt.
筹款日取消
Fundraiser Day is cancelled.
别敲了 我出去行吧
Hey! Quit pounding.
等一下
Wait!
趁你还没把大家轰走
Before you compel everyone to leave,
我想卖♥♥点老东西
I want to sell some of my old stuff.
卖♥♥个高价
For crazy prices?
市场能承受的价格吧
Whatever the market will bear.
霍普说得对 丽兹 我们得停手
Hope's right, Lizzie. We-we gotta stop this.
已经凑够需要的钱款了
Look, we already have the money we need.
最后一次 冰沙吧
For the last time--smoothie bar!
你跟镇上的一样都疯了
You're acting as crazy as the townies.
如果都没了家的感觉
What is the point
努力挽救这个家
of trying to save our home
还有什么用
if it doesn't even feel like home anymore?
是啊
Oh, that's right.
我问错人了
I'm asking the wrong person,
因为你正想看着这一切毁于一旦
because you just want to watch it all burn.
丽兹 我当时的意思并不是说
Lizzie, when I say that, I don't mean
想看到学校在火焰中化为灰烬
I want to see this place go up in literal flames.
我是想说抓住机会重新来过
It means taking a chance to start over
让这里不但恢复如常 还要更上一层楼
and make this place even better than it was.
开门 凯勒布
Open the door, Kaleb.
我刚说的话你没听到吗
Did you not hear what I just said?
一个字不漏
Every word.
这是我出的主意
This was my idea...
所以理应由我来平息一切
so it's my responsibility to shut it down.
不是吧 你在折磨它
Oh, my God, you are torturing it.
别紧张 不是表面这样
Relax. It's not what it seems.
可能对你来说不是
Maybe not to you.
这里所有人♥大♥概都觉得
I suppose everyone around here thinks
杀怪稀松平常 但对我而言
killing monsters is normal. But to me,
每一种生灵 超自然生物 人类 或者别的什么
- every creature-- supernatural, human or otherwise--
都应该受到尊重
deserves to be treated with respect.
你看吧 他没事
See? He's fine.
我不是说了吗 没有折磨他
Like I'm trying to tell you, I'm not torturing him.
你放下斧子我就相信你
I will believe you when you drop the axe.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表