剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我也是这么嘱咐我妹妹的
be careful with Finch.
她有点不一样
There's something different about that one.
谢谢你 伊森
Thank you, Ethan.
但我不打算小心
But I don't intend to be careful at all.
我说了 不想再听见你废话
I said I didn't want to hear from you.
我知道 但是事态紧急
I know. But this is an emergency.
好吧 真是受不了你这份执着
Okay. Your persistence has worn me down
考虑再三之后
and after giving it a lot of thought...
行吧
Yes.
我接受重归于好
I'll totally take you back.
太好了
Yes!
等下 我没想这样啊
Wait, I don't even want that.
是你出轨好吧
You cheated on me.
而且还不回来了
And you don't even go here anymore.
那你浪费我时间干什么
Then why are you wasting my time?
看看这里
Look at this place.
想你那虚构的手办了是吧
Are you missing your little imaginary action figure?
真惨 我不帮前任的忙
Too bad. I don't do favors for exes,
所以我毫不犹豫就施了幻咒
so I dropped that illusion spell like it was hot.
行
Fine,
但你就非得
but did you have to make
把盒子里面的东西也弄没吗
the thing inside the box disappear?
没有
I didn't,
但我真应该那么做
but I totally should have.
声明一下
And just to be clear:
我也不想让你回来
I didn't want you back, either.
永别了 米尔顿·格里斯利
Goodbye forever, Milton Greasley.
你看到没
Did you see it?
看到什么
See what?
我和凯勒布抓的那个妖精
The leprechaun Kaleb and I caught.
霍普出于某种原因又给放出来了
That Hope, for some reason, set free.
它又吞食了我们今天募集的所有钱款
That proceeded to eat all of the money we made today
将整个学校洗劫一空
and ransacked the entire school,
吞噬掉宝贵的
devouring expensive
偶尔会散发超自然力量的法器
and occasionally supernatural artifacts.
你看到没
Did you see it?
没有
No.
你真是 废物
You... and that word!
小绿人
Little green man,
只有你和我
it is just you and me.
我不会伤害你
I will not hurt you.
萨尔茨曼校长
Oh, Headmaster Saltzman.
- 你吓到我了 - 抱歉 克利奥
You scared me. Sorry, Cleo.
你在这里做什么 你跟霍普在一起吗
What are you doing here? Are you with Hope?
我们分头行动了 说来话长
We split up. It is a long story,
据我所知 这事你大概率也会生气
and probably one that will make you angry, from what I gather.
- 其实我们是在找一个 - 妖精是吧
But we were looking for... A leprechaun.
- 你怎么知道的 - 银行的保安看见它了
How did you know? Security guard at the bank saw it,
还发生了他不愿看到的一幕
along with something else he probably wished he hadn't.
在你上面
Above you!
把它弄下去
Get it off me!
给我起来
Fo yato si.
克利奥 不
Cleo, no!
找掩护 它要爆♥炸♥了
Take cover. He's gonna blow.
你们俩姑娘没事吧
You girls all right?
抱歉之前鸽了你
Sorry I missed you earlier.
我们认识吗
Hmm, have we met?
因为你让我想起来一个女孩
'Cause you remind me of this girl I was supposed
我们本来应该一起吃午饭学习的
to study with over lunch...
她真应该告诉我自己没兴趣
who should have just told me she wasn't interested.
但我就是感兴趣啊
But I am interested.
这么迫切想见你的感觉 让我十分恐惧
I wanted to see you so bad it freaked me out.
- 然后我还让大♥麻♥搞蒙了 - 等等
And then I got mixed up in this weed. Wait.
你这意思是现在嗑嗨了
Are you seriously high right now?
- 正在兴奋劲上 但不是你想的那样 - 好
Soaring. But it's not what you think. Cool.
因为我不碰那玩意
Because I don't touch the stuff.
你为什么过来 乔
Why are you here, Jo?
我想更了解你一些
I want to get to know you better,
但我不知道要怎么做
but I have no idea how.
我心里包袱很重
And I have all of this baggage,
只是不想搞砸了
and I just don't want to mess it up.
通过放我鸽子表现出来
Well, standing me up is definitely
可真是独树一帜
a weird way to show that.
哪怕只是学习之约
Even if it was just a study date.
但那不仅仅是相约学习对吧
But it wasn't just a study date, right?
我们真正开始约会吧
So let's go on a real date...
如果你能再给我一次机会
if you can give me another chance.
我在周末双班
I work doubles on the weekend.
不过送你回家的时间还是能挤出来的
But I'm sure we can find a time while I drive you home.
上车
Hop on.
你今天过得怎样
So how did your day go?
一个妖精想用领带勒死我
A leprechaun tried strangling me with that thing,
也就是家常便饭吧
so, you know, the usual.
那个事
Yeah, about that...
丽兹应该都跟你说了吧
So I'm assuming Lizzie already told you everything?
嗯 这件事跟你没关系
Yes. That you had nothing to do with it,
而且你还按我要求的尽力了
and you tried to do everything that I asked.
真没想到 不过并非如此
That's unexpected, and not necessarily true.
她想出了办法 但我听之任之
She came up with the plan, but I went along with it.
被自我阻挠 没能做出对学校最好的选择
Let my ego get in the way of what was best for the school,
然而就因为这样 我们现在还深陷泥淖
and now we're still deep in the red because of it.
不过贷款批下来了吧
But that loan came through, right?
我也不想这么说
I wish I could tell you differently,
但此去银行很残酷 让我明白了
but all I got from the bank was a harsh reminder
人类世界和超自然世界一样腐♥败♥
that the human world is just as corrupt and flawed
有瑕疵 证据呢就是
as the supernatural one, and proof that, uh,
我还能行
I still got it.
不管是什么吧
Whatever "it" is.
好的
Okay.
萨尔茨曼博士 那学校往后怎么办
So what are we gonna do about the school, Doctor S?
幸运地是 结果发现妖精
Fortunately, turns out that leprechaun
是真有金罐
had a pot of gold after all.
还是应该叫做金肚子
: Or should I say a potbelly o' gold?
这些肯定是
I believe these...
你的吧
are yours.
在把钱还给镇上的人之后
After we pay back the townies,
还会剩下很多
we still have plenty to spare.
这大概就是真的吧 有钱也难买♥♥开心
I guess it is true, money cannot buy happiness,
因为你还在生我气啊
because you are clearly still mad at me.
我说了 要留妖精活口
I told you I wanted the leprechaun alive.
我也很不想杀他
And the last thing I wanted to do was kill him.
但他当时要伤害萨尔茨曼博士 我慌了
But it was going to hurt Dr. Saltzman, and I panicked.
我并不知道他会像那样爆♥炸♥
I didn't know he was going to explode like that.
我明白 救人性命
I understand. Saving someone is
大于一切
more important than anything else.
此举本是为了帮你
That was meant to help you.
但这主意还远不够好 因为你对兰登的痴情
But it is not good enough because your obsession
占据了一切
with Landon is all-consuming.
你的生活里再容不下其他
You do not have room in your life for anything else.
相识几天 你都还没问过我一件
In the few days I have known you, you have not asked me
我生活中的事
a single thing about my life.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
早些时候你提到自己也曾一片空白
Earlier you mentioned that you had been blocked.
当时什么情况
What happened?
很可怕的事
Something terrible.
所以我痛恨暴♥力♥
It is why I hate violence.
我的姐妹被杀了
My sisters were murdered.
只有我活了下来
I am the only one of us left.
太惨了 克利奥
That's awful, Cleo.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表