剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I do not like it when you try
或者装酷
to impress me or be cool.
我希望你不要玩套路了
I want you to drop the act.
真诚一点
And be honest.
可以做到吗
Is that something you are capable of?
你知道我找到什么了吗
You'll never believe what I found.
霍普
Hope?
你在吗
Are you in there?
她好像想讲话
She's trying to talk, I think.
霍普
Hope!
这不是你
This isn't you.
努力抗拒
Fight it!
吃♥精♥灵会消化不良的啊
Also, faerie folk cause indigestion.
兰登 她想吃你
Landon... she wants you!
跑啊
Run!
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我知道你肯定很痛苦
I know that must have been painful.
所以你猜故意忘记这段记忆
Probably why you blocked the memory, but
但我们知道你不是故意伤人的了
at least now we know that you didn't hurt anyone on purpose.
是啊 恭喜了
Yeah, congratulations.
你证明了我是个杀手
You proved I'm a killer.
这一点我这辈子都忘不了了
Something I have to live with for the rest of my life.
可能有办法的
There might be a way to fix it.
你有时光倒流的咒语吗
You have a time travel spell?
没有的
Not quite.
但我知道一个可以不阻隔记忆的周一
But I know one that can put memory blocks in place.
可以让你忘记你个你祖父的事情
It can make you forget what happened with your grandpa and
包括今天的一切
even all of today
只要你想
if you want.
我要记住他说的话
I have to remember what my grandpa said.
我也不能信任任何人
And I can't trust anyone.
我得自己保护自己
I have to look out for myself.
太可惜了
It's too bad.
我真的很喜欢乔西
I really liked Josie.
- 你不是不想跟我聊吗 - 是的
Thought you didn't want to talk to me.I don't.
但这是梵文的 我去年学过一点
But this is Sanskrit. I took one class on it
但我忘记了
last year, but I've forgotten everything.
关我啥事
Sorry, um, why should I care?
因为我忘记了 但我潜意识肯定还记得
Because I said I've forgotten. I'm sure my subconscious hasn't.
额 关我啥事呢
Again, why should I care?
因为关我的事
Because I do.
现在你懂了啊
Now you're starting to get it.
上面说
It says...
阻止一个人变成分身魔
"to stop a person from becoming a Berbalang,
需要一个珍珠刀片的武器
you need a pearl-bladed weapon."
好的 老爸书房♥里有一把
Perfect. Dad has a dagger like that in his study.
他用来开酒瓶的
He uses it to open bottles.Ah-ah-ah.
先别接
Not so fast.
武器需要被施上魔法
The weapon needs to be imbued with an enchantment.
这里又没有女巫来施咒
And there's no witch here
丽兹还没回来
to cast a spell, and Lizzie's not back yet
- 费依的法力不够 - 我知道你想干什么
and fae magic just won't cut it.I know what you're trying to do.
我不会拿回魔法让你重新控制我的
I'm not gonna take back my magic just so you take me over.
我再说一次 我不需要控制你
For the last time, I don't need to take over.
我已经在你脑子里了
Because I already live in here.
那你做好准备被轰走吧
Well, you're about to get evicted.
这才是我认识的乔西嘛
There's the girl I know.
那个把斧头埋在我心里的倔婊♥子♥
The tough bitch that buried the hatchet in me.
那个说她既坚强又善良的人
The one that said that she was both strong and good.
但如果你
But if you're
那么强大
so strong...
为什么要害怕自己的能力
why are you afraid of your own power?
如果你那么善良
And if you're so good,
怎么能眼看朋友变成怪物吗
how can you let your friend turn into a monster?
没时间咯 乔
Ticktock, Jo.
好吧 如果你要吃我
Okay, if you're gonna eat me, can I at least
至少能让我和我女朋友说两句吗
talk to my girlfriend first?
站住
Stand down!
不要动 恶魔
Stay your hand, ghoul.
要么就面对我的怒火吧
Or face the wrath of Fangsbane.
可能不是怒火 只是没用的狠话而已
Maybe not so much wrath, more like a stern lecture.
我补救失败了
I failed my saving throw.
霍普
Okay, Hope?
是我啊
It's me.
我知道你能听到
I know that you can hear me.
你也想跟我讲话
That you're trying to talk to me.
骗子
Liar!
食人魔事儿还挺多
I didn't know Berbalangs were so judgy.
要吃东西吗
You want something to eat?
吃这个吧
Eat this.
咒语
Ventus.
这才牛逼呢
Now that's what I call a glow-up!
你的魔法回来了
You took your magic back.
为了施法 不得不啊
I had to, to enchant this.
有魔法的匕♥首♥
A plus two dagger.
应该可以了
That should stop the process.
但是要捅进她心脏
If you stab her in the heart.
找的就是这个
This is what we were looking for.
这些手工制品的草图可以追溯到文艺复兴时期
These sketches of the artifact date back to the Renaissance.
你光看一眼就知道了吗
You can tell all that just by looking at it?
你看签名啊
Look at the signature.
列奥纳多·达·芬奇
Leonardo da Vinci.
是他弄的
He's the one who made it.
我觉得吧
- I th-- I think.
虽然我的意大利语只限于点菜水平
I don't know, my Italian's only good enough
这个我还是认识的
to order at a restaurant, but...
好的
Good.
那我们可以走了吗
So, guess we can get out of here now?
不是玩的挺开心的吗
Hey, man, I thought you were having fun.
是的啊
Yeah, yeah, I was, um...
就是
It's just...
感情问题
Ah, yeah... girl problems.
差不多
The, uh, sound carries.
你可能不想要老男人的建议
Look, you probably don't want advice from the old guy, but...
但我觉得
I'm thinking maybe
你就告诉她你到底为什么来啊
you should tell her why you actually came on the trip.
因为我喜欢在她身边吗
'Cause I like being around her?
你确定这是唯一的理由吗
Are you sure that's the only reason?
等下 你闻到了吗
Hold up, you smell that?
什么东西糊了
Like... like something's burning?
羊皮纸
The parchment!
没有退路的
There is no coming back from this.
如果搞错 霍普会死的
If we're wrong, Hope dies.
真的要根据什么卡牌游戏
Are we really willing to risk stabbing her
就冒险捅她吗
in the heart based off of some board game?
其实这是角色扮演游戏
Technically, it's a tabletop RPG.
我还是闭嘴吧
And technically, I'll shut up. If we don't, she'll turn into
不捅的话 她就永远这样了 这才是真的危险
one of those things forever, and that's the real risk.
作为学校守护者 该我来
As defender of the school, the lot falls to me.
但只是因为真正的保护者 现在变成怪物了
But I'm only acting in that capacity because the real protector
我才不得不肩负重任的
of the school is currently a monster.
我害怕
I'm scared.
大家都知道霍普对这里 对所有人
We all know how much Hope means to this place.
的意义
To all of us.
兰登 等下
Landon. Landon, wait!
霍普 加油啊
Come on, Hope.
回来啊
Come back to me.
最糟糕的约会
Worst date ever.
刚刚回来的路上一点也不尴尬呢
Well, that was a fun car ride.
你俩休息吧
You two should get some rest.
我要去吃口饭
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表