剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
所以咋弄 我们走回家吗
So, what, we're just supposed to walk home?
我更担心霍普
I'm more concerned about Hope.
克拉克显然说服了她做什么事
Clarke obviously talked her into doing something,
估计不是好事
and it's probably not good.
霍普做错了选择
Hope made her choice.
显然是没选我们
And she clearly didn't choose us.
那我猜下一个问题就是为什么了
Then I guess my next question is "Why?"
我估计跟马里之洼的另一个儿子有关吧
I'm guessing it has to do with Malivore's other son.
太典型了
As usual.
兰登让霍普幸福
Landon makes Hope happy.
虽然讲真
Though, admittedly, their breakup
他们的分开 对霍普的心理健康不太好
probably wasn't the best for her mental state.
所以我们需要趁热打铁
Which is why we need to strike while the iron is hot.
打什么呢
Strike what, exactly?
严格上来说 霍普单身 可以去社交了
Hope is technically single and ready to mingle,
所以这是我们打破这个循环的机会
so this is our shot to break that cycle.
而且作为全世界她最好的两个朋友
And, as her two best friends in the entire world,
我们几乎是有神圣的义务
it's practically our sacred duty
来帮她找个新男友
to help her find someone new.
省的她又翻天覆地的
Before she inevitably moves heaven and earth
非要把兰登弄回来
to try and get back with Landon.
你说咱俩神圣的义务
You're saying it is our sacred duty
就是给霍普找个下家儿呗
to get Hope a rebound?
丽兹 找谁呢
Lizzie, with who?
现在没时间挑挑拣拣了
We can't afford to be picky.
只要他们啪啪的时候
Anyone who won't dissolve into a puddle of goo
男生不会化成一滩泥巴就行了
when they have sex will do.
我更担心的是霍普的日常生活
I am more concerned about Hope's actual life
而不是感情生活
than her romantic one.
克拉克是天才级别的操控者和杀手
Clarke is a master manipulator and a killer.
你觉得合适的人选
And, what, you think some eligible whatever
就会从天而降吗
is gonna just fall out of the sky?
萨尔茨曼双胞胎 需要搭车吗
Saltzman twins. Do you need a lift?
找到目标
Target acquired.
如果你是想来让我好受点
If you are here to try and make me feel better,
那你会跟我一样失败的
you will only fail, as I have.
我们还是搭档啊
Well... we're still partners.
怎么也得试试
So I got to try.
我知道被禁锢了的感觉
You know, I know what it's like to feel trapped.
无论你做什么 都无法逃离
That no matter what you do, you can't break free.
我在监狱世界的时候
When I was in the prison world,
总是小心翼翼的
I was always looking over my shoulder.
时常被怪物追
Being constantly pursued by monsters.
从来不知道要怎么逃出去
I never knew how I was going to get out.
也不知道什么时候马里之洼会出现
Or if or when Malivore might show up
再次把我吞噬
and devour me all over again.
我也有同感
I felt the same way
我逃离他的抓捕逃到意大利去之后
after I escaped his captivity and fled to Italy.
在那里我找了爱
There, I found love...
我发誓再也不会成为他的囚徒
and I swore I would never be his prisoner again.
你不会的
You won't be.
怎么如此肯定
How can you be so sure?
不敢肯定
I can't.
但我保证
But I can promise that
要想弄你 得先过我这关
anyone that wants to get to you is gonna have to go through me.
这样说来 你是对的
In that case, you were right.
好点了吗
You feel better?
嗯
Yes.
但跟重要的是 我相信我必须信任你
But more importantly, I believe I must trust you.
因为我刚刚有了另一个主意
Because I've just had another idea.
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me with this?
你现在又变成人了
So you're human now?
谢谢你承认重力的存在
Thank you for acknowledging the gravity.
对我来说挺重要的
I-It's a pretty big life moment for me.
而且如果你不解释的话
And it's going to be a short one
会很短暂的
if you don't explain yourself.
我会的 但你能别释模仿咒语了吗
I will. But can you drop the mimic spell?
我集中不了注意力
Okay, I can't focus.
谢谢
Thank you.
几十年前呢
So, several decades ago,
我给三合会做事的时候
when I was working for Triad,
我被派出去想办法破除循环
I set out to find a way to break the cycle
我父亲一直折磨我 虐待我的循环
of torment and abuse my father keeps putting me through.
但我想不通要怎么做
But I couldn't figure out how,
直到我发现那个圣器
until I learned of an artifact
能够满足我内心的愿望
that was capable of granting my heart's desire.
列奥纳多·达芬奇做的圣器
Made by Leonardo da Vinci,
里面锁了一个缪斯女神
which had a muse locked inside of it.
你打开了
You opened it?
我尝试了很多年 就是打不开啊
I spent years trying. How the hell?
但是作为三合一女巫
Yet another burden
的另一个负担
that being the Tribrid makes me
让我极其适合携带这个圣器
uniquely suited to carry.
缪斯女神是吧
A muse, huh?
那我懂了 把那个圣器放在我枕头下面
Well, I guess that explains how sleeping with that artifact
我就想到了如何利用女巫
under my proverbial pillow inspired me
让我起死回生的办法了
to use a witch to bring me back to life.
是的 以烦人的人形回来的
Yeah. In annoyingly human form.
我一直都想当一个真正的男人
Oh, well, I've always wanted to be a real boy.
这样就意味着马里之洼控制不了我了
Because it means Malivore can't control me.
也意味着你跟我说了一个
It also means that you pitched me a plan
你知道永远成不了的计划
that you knew would never work.
别那么绝对吧
I never say never. Just...
等等看
give it a minute, will you?
你错过了重点 霍普
You're missing what's important here, Hope.
现在我有真正的皮肤了
I've got literal skin in the game now.
我不是想骗你
Okay? I'm not trying to trick you,
因为一旦马里之洼发现我自♥由♥了
because once Malivore finds out I'm free,
他就会想要杀了我的
he's going to want to kill me.
如果我被杀了
And if that happens,
我不会像你或者像我
I won't just resurrect like you
笨蛋弟弟一样又能起死回生了
or my birdbrain little brother.
我显然是错过了一些重点
Okay, wh... Uh, I'm clearly missing something.
兰登已经不是凤♥凰♥了
Landon's not a phoenix anymore.
他也不是我男朋友了
And he's not my boyfriend either, so...
就别问细节了
Before you ask-- don't.
我一直以为你俩是命中注定要在一起的
I always thought you two were destined to be together.
命运说不
Well, destiny disagrees.
而且根本由不得我
There's not a damn thing I can do to change it.
那个咒语
The spell...
有用了
it's working.
好吧 没什么永远了
Well, so much for never.
看来血比泥土要粘稠
I guess blood is thicker than mud.
闭嘴 快上车
Shut up. Get in the car.
我知道你迫不及待想到达这里
I know you're dying to get there,
但我也不想半路上死掉
but I'd like to avoid dying on the way.
所以慢点来吧
So... slow down?
我们关掉传送门的那一刻
The minute that we close that portal
就是我们再也不用再见的那一刻了
is the same minute that we never have to see each other again.
- 所以你快保护好自己吧 - 什么
So I suggest you buckle your human ass up. What?
重点不是这个 你明知道的
That is not what this is about and you know it.
重点是兰登
It's about Landon.
你忘了我们关于命运的对话了吗
Did you forget our little chat about destiny?
他生来就是马里之洼的皮囊
He was born to be Malivore's vessel
而我生来 就是唯一
and I was born to be the only one
有能力毁灭马里之洼的人
capable of destroying Malivore.
所以 我俩应该比全世界
So... That's about as incompatible
最不合适的人加起来都还要不合适了吧
as dating a guy who has cats.
如果我这样一个泥人都能打败上天
Well, hey. If a mud man like me can beat his fate...
或许你们这群小疯子也可以
maybe you crazy kids can, too.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表