剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
你很清楚这一点
and you damn well know it.
其次 那是一个小精灵
Second, that is a pixie.
一个更善良 更温柔的精灵
A kinder, gentler version of a genie...
就好像精灵真的存在一样
As if genies even exist.
用满足愿望的方式交换好处
...that trades wishes for favors.
所以我们要做的就是给其中一个提供帮助
So all we gotta do is a solid for one of 'em,
希望他们关闭传送门作为回报
wish for them to close the portal as payback.
然后马里之洼的问题就解决了 砰
Our Malivore problem is done and dusted. Boom.
哦 该死
Oh, damn.
这就是你说的那张沉思的脸
That's that little ponder face you were talking about.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
这是秘密
It's classified.
我以为我们要和
I thought we were supposed
丽兹还有凯勒布一起行动
to be working with Lizzie and Kaleb.
那是什么
What is that?
丽兹留在房♥门上的纸条
The note Lizzie left on the door to her room.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
我是说 我最近感觉到了一丝奇怪的紧张气氛
I mean, I've been picking up on some weird tension.
好得很
Never better.
我把你找回来了
I've got you back.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters anyway.
我不确定丽兹是不是也这么想
I'm not sure Lizzie feels the same.
是的 我曾经想让乔西内疚
Yeah. I may have tried to guilt Josie
这样就可以让她用她的魔法
into taking her magic back
打开一扇门来救你
to open a door to save you,
但我没那么做 所以我不知道丽兹
but it didn't even happen, so I don't know why
为什么这么生气
Lizzie's so bent out of shape.
如果是我而不是乔西身处险境
Well, how would you have felt if it had been me in danger
- 你会作何感想 - 对不起哦
instead of Josie? Oh, I'm sorry.
你到底站在哪一边
Whose side are you on?
我会一直站在你这边
Yours. Always.
不得不说
I'm just saying
你们两个彼此生对方气的原因
the reason you two are mad at each other is because
是因为你们比自已知道的还要像
you're more alike than you think.
马上收回这句话
Take that back immediately.
你们都是聪明强大的女巫
You're both smart, powerful witches
意为你们爱的人或事做任何事
who'd do just about anything for who or what you love.
我真希望你是错的 因为如果你是对的
I really hope you're wrong, because if you're right,
我想我知道丽兹接下来要做什么了
I think I know what Lizzie's about to do next.
我不知道你还慢跑呢 丽兹
I was unaware you jogged, Lizzie.
我更喜欢在夜间跑步
I'm, uh, more of a night runner.
晚上通常都很黑 事实上 你都看不出我来
It's normally so dark, in fact, that you can't even see me.
我总是在最后一英里冲刺
Well, I always sprint the last mile.
没必要跟上我 等等
No pressure to keep up. Wait!
把你的导师抛在你扬起的尘土里吗
And leave your mentor in the dust?
我在此正式恭喜
I'm here to officially welcome you
你这个雕塑女雕刻家 小妖精杀手
Sculptress of Statuary, Slayer of Small Ones
成为超级小队的候补成员
as a member-elect of the Super Squad.
谢谢 吧
Thank you... I think.
你希望做什么
What is expected of me?
只是一个超级英雄事件
Merely one super-heroic event,
就像你的超级小队导师批准的那样
as approved by your Super Squad mentor.
- 你指的是你 - 是的
- Meaning you. - Yes.
太幸运了 是吧
So lucky, right?
我已经想好了
And I've already thought of just the thing.
我猜我已经知道你的想法了
And I bet I know what that is.
你要背着我召唤一个怪物吗
You were gonna summon a monster behind my back?
拜托 就好像你没打算
Please. Like you weren't planning on
也这样做一样
doing the same thing.
以我对你的了解 你会放出
And knowing you, you would have released
一只对布偶过敏的海怪
a Kraken with a Muppet allergy
把我们全都灭了
that would have wiped out the rest of us.
好吧 我不像你
Okay, unlike you,
我听你父亲的话
I actually listened to your father,
我想变得可爱 健谈 无害一点
so I was thinking cute, talking, harmless.
那你为什么不和其他同学一起分享呢
Well, why don't you share with the rest of the class?
我们为什么不召唤一个小天使呢
Why don't we summon a cherub?
他们基本上就是会飞的婴儿
They're basically flying babies.
拿着弓箭
With bows and arrows.
丘比特就是个大屠♥杀♥者
Cupid was a total bloodbath.
还记得吗
Remember?
他其实不是丘比特
Um, he wasn't actually Cupid,
我们不是应该什么都不做 等着萨尔茨曼博士吗
and shouldn't we just wait for Dr. Saltzman?
少管闲事
Stay out of this!
他是谁并不重要
It doesn't matter who he was,
因为小精灵能实现愿望
because pixies grant wishes.
好吧 猴爪也是 别忘了它是怎么实现愿望的
Okay, so does a monkey's paw. How would that work out?
你会看到 召唤咒被激活
You'll see. Fire up that summoning spell.
我认为没有必要这样做
I do not believe that will be necessary.
怪物已经来了
The monster is already here.
这是我见过最可爱的怪物了
Oh, that is the cutest monster ever.
- 它是什么 - 我不知道
- What is it? - I don't know.
但我想要一只
But I want one.
- 你召唤那东西了吗? - 不
- Did you summon that thing? - No.
我们必须保持警惕
We must be wary.
还是快乐更贴切些
More like merry.
这东西能满足我们所有的要求
This thing could check all of our boxes.
现在 谁快点给它盖上毯子
Now, somebody, quick, throw a blanket over it
我们看看它能不能说话
and we'll find out if it can talk.
去你的
Screw you.
是该这么说吗
How's that for talking?
抓住它
Grab it.
太慢了 太慢了
Too slow. Too slow!
你确定是往这边走的吗
Are you sure it went this way?
是的 希望吧 我能听到
Yes, Hope, I can hear it.
你们两个是聋哑人吗
Are you two deaf and dumb?
让我们看看这家伙的防火值是不是像它的欠揍值一样好
Let's see if the thing is as fireproof as it is critical.
不 别 看到这些管道通向哪里了吗
No, don't. See where these pipes lead?
好吧 大傻子
Okey-dokey. Just dumb.
可惜 你说对了
Regrettably, you're right.
我们需要冰之歌♥ 而不是火之歌♥
We need a song of ice and not fire.
快速来一首冰冻炫光
A quick Glae Solidatur
直接给它冻死
will freeze this little guy in his tracks.
我们是要审讯它 不是弄死它
HOPE: We want to interrogate it, not kill it.
还记得吗 我施个咒语就行了
Remember? I'll just cast immobilus.
是呢 然后就给它淹死了
Oh, great, so it can drown in there.
再说一次 霍普
Once again, Hope,
都是你的错
this is all your fault...
- 一会再闻吧 女士们 - 妈的
MONSTER: Smell you later, ladies... Damn it.
我帮你吧
Here. Let me help.
我说了一天了
Like I've been saying all day,
不用你帮忙
I don't want your help.
你居然把我推下来
I can't believe that you would push me in here.
不是我 是那个怪物啊
I didn't. It was the monster.
我跟你说 霍普
You know what, Hope?
至少我很婊的时候
At least when I'm a bitch,
我能掌控一切
I own it.
最后说一次
Now, for the last time,
别挡我路
stay the hell out of my way.
不然会有人受伤的
People always get hurt when you don't.
非常感谢你帮忙
ALARIC: I really appreciate your help.
只要能鉴定 那就太好了
Whatever you can do to identify that would be great.
帮老朋友 赴汤蹈火在所不辞啊
Anything for an old pal.
尤其是这活儿还是你帮我接的呢
Especially the one who helped me get this gig.
你应得的
You deserve it.
那个
How's, uh...
- 你和艾玛怎么样了 - 挺好的
how's Emma? Oh, we're solid.
等她完成在上海的这一学期
Yeah. At least we will be
我们肯定也能挺好的了
once she wraps up this semester in Shanghai.
麦克呢
Mac? Mm...
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表