剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
开火
Fire!
我靠
Oh, crap.
乔西
Josie!
我们还在梦游仙境 对吧
We're still tripping, aren't we?
虽然我也很想跟你
As much as I'd love to debate the nature
讨论下现实情况
of our current reality,
但我们得先出去
we need to get out of here.
马歇尔大人要来抓我们了
Lord Marshall is coming for our asses.
马歇尔大人是谁
Who's Lord Marshall?
银河统治的领袖
The leader of the Galactic Dominion.
所以怎么才能最快从这破棺材里逃出去
So what's the fastest way off of this stupid space coffin?
我哪知道
How should I know?
你最近肯定是没照镜子
You clearly haven't looked in the mirror recently,
因为你有点变成半机器人了
'cause you're some sort of android.
所以赶快接入你的记忆库啥的
So access your memory banks, or whatever,
找一个逃生舱
and find an escape pod.
马上哦
Yeah, I'll get right on that.
49号♥逃生舱 燃料充足待命中
Escape pod 94, fueled and ready.
等下 什么啊
Wait. What?
赶紧的吧 大傻子
Okay, let's go, lamébrain.
至少长记性了
LIZZIE: At least we learned something.
显然飞船没有设定成飞行程序
You're clearly not programmed to fly.
但大家还是完好无损的过来了
I still got us here in one piece,
也不算太失败啊
which is no small feat,
毕竟我是服务模式
since I am a service model!
应该吧
I think.
那你也没怎么服务我们啊
Then you're not of much service, are you?
抱歉 公主殿下
I'm sorry, Your Highness.
你真是公主
You're a princess.
伊丽莎白·萨尔斯塔公主
Princess Elizabeth Saltzstar, and I'm
我是JO513号♥
J-O 513,
你的机器人姐妹 以及私人管家
your android sister... and personal valet?
如果在这个世界我们是姐妹
Wait, if we're sisters in this world,
那为啥我不是公主
why am I not a princess, too?!
谁知道 可能你没觉得自己是公主吧
Who knows? Maybe that's just how you see yourself.
不要再动了
Don't make another move.
残骸是我的
That salvage is mine.
等下
Wait.
我刚刚干嘛那样说
Why the hell did I just say that?
我们还在梦游仙境 对吧
We're still tripping, aren't we?
我有不好的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
We live in memories
MG你好
Hey, MG!
It's hard to set it free
MG你好
* But we'll never give up Looking good, MG.
MG你好
* We chasing miracles, and forever we'll run... *Hey, MG.
哥们
Hey, man.
欢迎回来
Hey, welcome back.
谢谢
Thank you.
Forever searching for the light
Forever waiting for the time
Forever waiting for the time.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
回家了
Home, uh...
家里一般都有张床的
Home usually has a bed for me.
你说了什么吗
You say something?
没什么 有啥好的 凯勒布
It doesn't matter. What's good, Kaleb?
我在努力想要读进去的这本书
This book I'm trying to concentrate on.
好吧
All right.
我把东西放哪
Uh, where-where should I put my stuff?
随便
Wherever.
等我安顿好了 要不要一起玩
After I'm settled in, you want to hang out?
抱歉 不行
Sorry, can't.
很忙
Busy.
整天都很忙
Like, all day.
看下我们的问题
HOPE: Let's review our problem.
我最后记得的事情是 我们都是熊猫了
The last thing I remember is that we were all pandas.
现在又到这了 所以我觉得
Now we're here, so I'm assuming that
应该是所有人共享的幻觉
this is some sort of shared hallucination.
电脑
That computes.
你是机器人吗
What are you, a robot?
是半机器人
Android, actually.
丽兹是公主 你是
Lizzie's a princess, and you are...
不知道 我是来清扫沉船的
I don't know. I came here to scavenge a wreck.
我觉得自己连名字都没有
I don't even think I have a name.
唯一重要的是 我们得想到办法
All that matters is that we find a way
离开这艘可笑的飞船
to hop off of this ridiculous acid trip.
我个人觉得还挺酷的
I personally think it's kind of cool.
- 可不是嘛 - 你可是公主啊
Of course you do.You get to be a princess.
我的重点是
My point is,
我们又不用干嘛
it's not like we have to doanything.
最终呢 安迪给我们下的药
Eventually, that drug that Andi doused us with
都会过劲儿的
will wear off, and then we'll just
我们就能醒过来
wake up.Are you forgetting that
你忘了安迪搞了一个召唤仪式
Andi completed a ceremony that was supposed to
要召唤以前的神什么的吗
raise an old god or whatever?
那玩意出现的时候我可不想睡着
I'd rather not be asleep when that shows up.
对啊 还有那个
Right. That part. Um...
要是我们其中一个人
If only one of us had an infinite amount of knowledge
脑子里有无限知识就好了
stored inside her brain.
接入记忆库
Accessing memory banks.
共享的幻觉体验
Shared hallucinogenic experiences are
是龙葵的常见副作用
a common side effect of nightshade,
可以触发一场精神启蒙之旅
which can trigger a journey of spiritual enlightenment,
从而引发意义深远的个人发现过程
leading to personal, profound discoveries.
看来我们是来灵境追寻咯
I guess we're on a vision quest?
所以越早完成故事
So the sooner we finish the story,
越早能醒过来
the sooner we can wake up.
我个人很烦这种
I for one am sick of having profound
意义深远的个人发觉之旅
personal discoveries.
没有那么深刻的 还有个坏人
It's not that deep. There's an evil villain
在追我们的对吧
chasing us, right?
只要能打败它
So we just defeat it,
我们就能出去了
and then we're out of here.
我个人也很擅长打架
I for one am also great at kicking ass.
我们去哪找这人呢
How do we find this guy?
我不知道 别看我
I don't know. Don't look at me.
好吧 我确实知道
Fine, I do know.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
- 老爸 - 我希望你永远不会看到这个
Dad?I hope you never see this,
但如果看到了 说明你估计很好奇
but if you do, it means you're probably
我为什么把你和JO53号♥留下了
wondering why I left you and J-O 513 behind.
我必须找到星剑
I had to find the Star Sword,
唯一能够杀死马歇尔大人的武器
the only weapon that can kill Lord Marshall,
我的线人告诉我
which my spies tell me is located
星剑就在神秘瀑布星球
on planet Mystic Falls.
请不要来找我
Please, don't come looking for me.
我会尽快回来的
I'll be back as soon as I can.
传输结束
End of transmission.
所以找到老爸 估计就能找到武器
So, we find Dad, who's probably located the weapon,
用它来打败坏人 然后就走了
use it to beat the bad guy, and then we're out of here.
要我说 很明显是英雄征途啊
It's a pretty straightforward "hero's journey" if you ask me.
我们去镇上问问吧
HOPE:Let's go into town and ask around.
如果我要是还知道啥事儿的话
Because if it's one thing I do know,
那就是这里肯定是神秘瀑布镇
this planet we're on, it's Mystic Falls.
剩下的我都不想说了
Which-- don't even get me started.
听说你在找我 博士
Heard you were looking for me, Doc.
- 没错 - 那么
Indeed.While I'm here,
克里奥那边有消息吗
any word from Cleo?
还没 不过至少
Not yet. But at least the monsters
怪物们好像不追她了
don't seem to be after her anymore.Yeah.
我听说了雪怪的事情
I heard about that wendigo thing.
因为那个损失了不少钱
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表