剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
吸血鬼后裔 前情提要 这是治疗盒
Legacies... ALARIC: This is the therapy box.
你们的心理忧虑都会转移到这里面
EMMA: All your psychological concerns will be transferred
为了帮助你们
inside to help you.
前路坎坷
We got a struggle ahead of us.
但你听着 兄弟
But hear this, brother...
我现在是你的家人
I'm your family now.
我一直都知道 米尔顿
I've always seen you, Milton.
我放出了马里之洼所有怪物
I've set every monster within Malivore loose.
怪物都被送到了监狱世界
ALARIC: The monsters got sent to a prison world.
马里之洼的次元牵制不了我
HOPE: Malivore's dimension can't contain me.
所以他应该会直接把我们吐回来
He should spit us right back out.
这么说我们成功了 这是我们的世界吗
HOPE: So then we made it, this is our world?
有些东西变了
LANDON: Something's changed.
兰登
Landon!
真是糟糕透顶的一年
* Yo, it's been a hell of a year
疯狂与欢笑并存 泪水亦洒
* Lot of crazy, lot of fun, lot of shedding of tears
我们遇见塞巴斯蒂安 瓦德莫斯 杰德和金姆
* We met Sebastian, Vardemus, Chad, Jade and Kym
没办法又再次击败了亡灵法师
* We had to beat The Necromancer all over again
不过也还好 超级小队齐聚一堂
* But it's good, Super Squad stayed packed with the pack
大里克跟麦克搞在一起
* Big Ric gettin' his mack on with Sheriff Mac
阿莉莎·常就是肉中刺 直到我们遇到黑暗乔
* Alyssa Chang was a pain till we met Dark Jo
不过感谢塞尔瓦托让我们心中的希望长存
* But thank Lord Salvatore that we didn't lose hope, uh
希望长存
* Didn't lose hope
你已经知道我们没有丧失希望
* You already know that we didn't lose hope
真正的怪物杀死了
* Real monsters killed all them...
你以为自己是在做什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?!
换个问法
Better question.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
说来话长
It's a long story.
还真是不太好理解
ALARIC: This is all very confusing.
那是因为你喝醉了
HOPE: Because you're drunk.
我真的需要你专心点
And I really need you to focus.
这事关生死
This is a matter of life and death.
首先呢 我只是小醉
First things first... I'm only buzzed.
其次 你还没解释
Secondly, you haven't told any
我们为什么要相信
of us why we should believe anything
你说的话呢
that you said, Miss...
霍普小姐 是吧
Hope, right?
迈克尔森 克劳斯的女儿
Mikaelson, actually. Klaus's daughter.
吸血鬼没孩子的啊
LIZZIE: Vampires can't have babies.
还有谁觉得她是怪物吗
Anyone else thinking that she's a monster?
我知道你们为什么会这么想
HOPE: I know why you'd think that,
因为我知道马里之洼怪物的出口
because I know that Malivore monsters' exit.
我知道你们在此庆祝
I know that the reason why you're celebrating
就是因为打败了怪物
is because you just defeated them.
我还知道你是女巫
I also know that you're a witch.
此刻正恼火着MG为什么跟阿莉莎·常
An annoyed witch probably wondering why
在一起了 而不是你
MG's off with Alyssa Chang instead of you.
或者灵媒吧
Or psychic.
她肯定是巫师
: She's totally psychic.
你是吸血鬼
You're a vampire.
我还要再醉一点
I'm doubling down on drunk.
也是女巫
Also a witch.
其实 我放弃了自己的魔法
Actually, I gave up my magic.
那就更不好办了
That's gonna make this more difficult.
- 怎么不好办 - 你还记得乔茜
Make what more difficult? Do you remember that spell
除掉恶鬼的咒语吗
that Josie did to get rid of the oni?
我是清楚的
Which I know about, clearly.
听着 我们不怀疑你知道的事
Listen, we don't doubt what you know.
只是怀疑你从何得知
We just doubt how you know it.
我保证
I promise.
兰登对你也很重要
Landon means a lot to you, too.
我相信你
I believe you.
只要过了我爸那关 我可以教你
And I can teach it to you if it's okay with my dad.
建立塞尔瓦托高中
ALARIC: The Salvatore School was built
旨在保护年少的吸血鬼 女巫
for one purpose-- to protect young vampires, witches
狼人 免受世界的侵害
and werewolves from a world that would do them harm.
但现在已然不止如此
But it has grown beyond that mission.
前不久 我的学生们被迫拯救了世界
Recently my students were forced to save the very world
就是这个逼他们藏起来的世界
that has forced them into hiding.
然后我们自己却失去了一人
And we lost one of our own.
现在 我们打算不惜一切代价 找到他
Now we intend to find him, no matter what the cost.
所以在此之前 学校关闭
So school's out until we do.
曾经一度 我会说用一条命
There was a time when I would have told you that one life is
救下一个小镇 这个损失无足轻重
a small price to pay for saving an entire town.
但之后我当了爸爸
But then I became a father.
对我的学生而言 我扮演父亲的角色
A father figure to my students.
我们再查清
And we will not rest
兰登·卡比出了什么事之前将不眠不休
until we know what happened to Landon Kirby.
霍普
Hope.
我有主意了
I've got an idea.
我们找粉佬
We're looking for Pinky.
你找到他了
You found him.
- 不过我们关门了 - 奇怪了
But I'm closed. HOPE: Weird.
你这标志牌上写着24小时营业
Your sign says you're open 24 hours a day.
那说明我早该换标志牌了
Been meaning to get a new sign.
我们只要达到目的 立马走人
Well, we'll be gone as soon as we have what we came for.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
给你的礼物吧
Well, a gift for you, I'm guessing.
兄弟 你不觉得找的年纪太小了吗
A little young, don't you think, pal?
恶心
Oh, gross.
不关我事哈
Hey, it's none of my business.
因为你真正的生意是卖♥♥黑市上的
Because your real business is selling black-market
超自然法器
supernatural artifacts.
她去车里等吧
The kid should wait in the car.
没那个必要
That won't be necessary.
是的
Yeah.
懂了
I see that.
那倒是把门锁一下啊
Why don't you l-lock the door?
不在这里
It's not in here.
那就尽量再说细致一点
Then try being a little more specific
你们在找什么
about what you're after.
我们只知道是
All we know is that it's
某种器皿
some sort of vessel.
- 比如说船 - 是瓶子
Like a ship? Like a jar.
或者说容器 花瓶
Or a container or a vase.
是不太好翻译
Look, the translation's been a bit of a bitch.
不过或许你听过这个故事
But maybe you've heard the story.
不管在里面的是何物
Whatever's inside this thing
都能实现你内心最
"can grant your heart's most
遥不可及的欲望
impossible desire,"
我直接把这句话搬过来了
and that's a direct quote... I think.
兄弟
Buddy...
我要是有那种东西
if-if I had something like that,
为啥要卖♥♥
why would I sell it?
你有 同时也会卖♥♥的
You do... and you will.
你知道这东西的作用之后 心跳加速了
Your heart started to race when you found out what it does.
我听见了 也就是说
I heard it, which means that you
东西还在你这里 接下来我们就谈谈价格吧
still have it, so now we're just negotiating the price.
这就是我的出价
Then here's my offer.
不许动
You don't make another move.
抱歉 朋友
Sorry, pal.
你这是拿小刀跟长枪干呢
But it looks like you brought a knife to a gun fight.
是弹道刀
It's a ballistic knife.
把枪放下 不然这把刀就会
So put the shotgun down or you're gonna get this blade
给你脑袋开个洞
shot through your skull.
咒语
: Tenebris
咒语
anima vestra contundito mortem...
行了 霍普 住手
All right, Hope, stop.
这是命咒 霍普 别
That's a death spell, Hope, don't!
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表