剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
想跟我一起去引诱命运的20面女神吗
Want to tempt the 20-sided mistress of fate with me?
好
Sure.
那是什么
What's that?
我跟阿莉莎远距离聊天的东西
it's how me and Alyssa would talk long-distance
就在
before, um...
哥们
Uh, hey, man.
能跟你说句话吗
Can I grab you for a second?
我只是想道个歉
I just want to apologize
- 因为之前 - 跟他女朋友鬼混的事
- for, uh... - Hooking up with his girlfriend?
对 这个事
Yeah. That.
是阿莉莎
It's Alyssa.
- 你先聊 - 事实上
- We'll give you a minute. - Actually...
不用了
No.
我不想跟她说话
I don't want to talk to her.
还有 韦德
And, Wade?
我其实不喜欢玩龙与地下城
I don't actually like playing D&D.
虽然我看漫画书
Just because I read comics books
但不代表我没有尊严
doesn't mean I have no dignity at all.
还有 杰德
And, Jed,
你混♥蛋♥
that's not my job to make you
不代表我有义务让你好受
feel better about being a jerk.
所以 道歉我不接受
So, no, apology not accepted.
我真该经常这样做
I should do this a lot more often.
危机避免了
Crisis averted.
我找了些家长
I called some parents.
现在有30个学生了
We now have 30 students.
现在满足镇上的规定了
It's enough to satisfy the town charter.
这不是30个学生 只是30个名字
This is not 30 students, it's 30 names.
名单上有兰登和拉斐尔
You have Landon and Rafael listed on there.
意味着我们还差两个人
Meaning we're still down two.
我也不想这样说
I hate to say this,
但也许我们需要让乔茜回来
but maybe we need to bring Josie back.
爸 别
Dad, no.
为了她好 我们得另想他法
For her sake, we have to find another way.
简直就是灾难
This is a disaster.
参观的学生都流失了
All right, the tour's bleeding students.
我们必须全力以赴
We got to pull out all the stops.
我能帮什么忙
Okay, what can I do to help?
- 怎么了 - 杰德
- What? - Jed,
谁在带领参观
who is leading the tour?
我知道你们都见过这个房♥间了
I know you guys have already seen
但这里有过很多美妙的时刻
this room, but a lot of really great moments
光看是想象不到的
happen here that you wouldn't assume just by looking at it.
这是我们一起吃饭的地方
This is where we eat together.
我们在这里开办集♥会♥
And we have our assemblies here.
生日派对
Birthday parties.
举办舞会
Decade dances.
别想他们了
We have to let them go.
这里还是某些学生
Um, and this is where some of our students
第一次发现自身能力的地方
discovered their powers for the first time.
别放开我
Don't let me go.
永远不会
Never.
而且我们最近刚办了第一次校园音乐剧
And we recently had our first school musical.
霍普·迈克尔森 永远爱你
Hope Mikaelson. Always.
还有
And...
我做不到
I can't...
我爱你 霍普·迈克尔森
I love you, Hope Mikaelson.
大家都没事
Everyone's gonna be fine.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
就
Uh, just...
让她冷静一会
give her a minute.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我们要控制一下损失
we need to handle damage control.
因为我们需要这三人里至少有两人报名
Okay? Because we need at least two of these three to register.
一旦他们
Just as soon as they, you know,
恢复意识
regain consciousness. Okay.
- 那我们分头攻克 - 那我就要
- So, divide and conquer?- I'll take
那个帅气的吸血鬼吧
the cute vampire, I guess.
不行 那个交给我
Nope. I'll take him.
好吧 那我要那个有口音的女巫
Fine. I'll have the witch with the cool accent.
其实你们没看见
Eh, actually, you two didn't see,
她对我有好感 所以
but she was kind of vibing me, so...
我估计我能
figured I could go in
直接搞定她
and seal the deal.
等下 那我就只剩下那个趾高气扬的巫师了
Wait, that leaves me with High-and-Mighty Granger.
就像哈利波特里的赫敏一样 不过是超高傲版
Like Hermione Granger, but just more stuck-up?
- 对 - 丽兹
- Yeah. - Lizzie,
我这么说完全出自于爱
I say this with love and absolute acceptance
以及绝对接受你这个人
for who you are, but you're gonna need
但你偶尔还是需要审视一下自己 知道吗
to censor yourself just a little bit, okay?
不管她多烦人
No matter how annoying she is,
顺着她就行 好吗
just go along with it, okay?
这就是你的宏伟计划吗
So, this is your big plan?
就等着霍普出现
Just wait for Hope to show up?
你有地方要去吗
Do you have somewhere to be?
这里只有无限的黑暗
It's infinite darkness.
我才不要浪费我的精力去寻找某个
I'm not wasting my energy looking for some mythical door
很可能都不存在的神秘大门
that's probably not even there.
再说了 等着被救不就是你找到我时
Plus, isn't waiting to be saved what you were doing
你正在做的事吗
when you found me?
钥匙上有刻字什么的吗
Is there any inscription or anything on the key?
就像枷锁上的那样
Like, with the shackles?
只是几个有关暴风雪什么的字
Just a few words about a snowstorm, or something.
也许那些字是个谜语或是线索
Well, maybe the words are a riddle or a clue.
具体怎么说的
What exactly does it say?
你自己看吧
Knock yourself out.
说真的 我更喜欢你不省人事的时候
Literally. I liked you better when you were unconscious.
暴风雪清风
"Blizzard Breeze"?
我记得在烧烤餐馆打工时见过这个名字
I remember that name from working at the Grill.
是个公♥司♥的名字 生产电器的
Yeah, they're a company. They make appliances,
就像冰箱 制冷机 还有
like refrigerators and coolers and-and...
- 冰柜 - 冰柜
- freezers. - Freezers.
等下 不行
Wait, no...
不 不行
No, no, no, no!
你醒了
Oh, you're awake.
之前的事抱歉了
Oh, sorry about that earlier.
霍普只是在执行
Hope was just conducting one
我们一个新的魔法防御演习
of our new "defense against magic" drills.
刚才是演习
That was a drill?
对 管它是什么 别谈学校了
Uh, yeah, sure, whatever. But enough about the school.
谈谈你吧
Let's-let's talk about you.
你的梦想是什么 害怕什么
What are your dreams, your-your fears?
我害怕
One of my fears
跟一个弹钢琴的人困在同一间屋子里
is being stuck in a room with a man who plays piano.
那个女孩无法控制体内的魔力
That girl could not control the magical energy inside of her.
- 她没事吧 - 当然没事
- Is she all right? - Yeah, of course.
塞尔瓦托学校是最安全的地方之一
The-the Salvatore School is one of the safest places to be.
那为什么其它学生都不回来
Then why are the other students not returning?
他们
Uh, they, uh...
我知道学校遇到麻烦了
I know the school is in trouble.
如果我们不报名会怎么样
What happens if we do not register?
你们报不报名
It doesn't even matter to us
对我们来说都没关系
whether you register or not. We're...
- 我们挺好的 没问题 - 那你为什么
- We're good. We're good. -Said the man
大费周章点蜡烛
who took the time to light candles.
对不起
I am sorry,
我不能待在一个
but I cannot stay in a place
不能告诉我真♥相♥的地方
where they will not tell me the truth.
但不管怎么说
But for what it is worth,
你的琴弹得不错
your playing is not... unpleasant.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表