剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
现在也影响到你了
And now it's infecting you.
- 怎么办 - 保持联结
What do we do? JOSIE: Sever the connection.
- 放手啊 - 不行的
Let go. I can't!
坚持住 可以的 加把劲
Hold on. We can do this. We just have to push through.
- 霍普 你会死的 放手啊 - 不
No, Hope, you could die! Let go! No!
我不会再抛弃他一次了
I'm not abandoning him again.
乔西
Josie!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
兰登
Landon?
好久不见
Long time, no see.
我是死了吗
Am I dead or is this...
还是这是另一个梦
another dream?
不 我很确定兰登不知怎么的回来了
LIZZIE: No, I'm pretty sure Landon made it back here somehow.
因为我们也能看到他了
Because we totally see him, too.
我们祖父总是说
Our granddad always used to say that the secret
蟹肉鸡蛋卷的秘诀就是调味
to a good crab omelet is in the seasoning.
那你走运了 昨天做圈套
Then you are in luck. We have an absurd amount of salt
还剩下好多盐呢
left over from setting traps yesterday, hmm?
我们祖父也说过
Our grandad also used to say,
要一路向北啊
"It's Old Bay all the way."
所以是要庆祝咯
Are we celebrating, then?
超级小队大获全胜
Super Squad pulled out a big win.
兰登回来了
Landon's home.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
这是不是意味着
Does that make me
我正式成为你们小队的一员了
an official member of your Squad?
这么跟你说吧
Put it to you like this.
下次开会这件事绝对要提上日程了
It's definitely on the agenda for our next meeting.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
在你拉我回来之前
I was definitely on the sidelines
我绝对是一个旁观者的角色
before you put me back in the game.
很讽刺 因为我一直很难过MG
Which is ironic, because I gave MG so much grief
因为他的行为所导致的后果
about his actions having consequences.
但是什么都不做也会有后果
But not taking any does, too.
所以
So...
我不去瑞士了
no more Switzerland for me.
你和MG和好了吗
Have you patched things up
我是下一个
with MG yet? I'm next in line.
显然他昨晚和莉齐那边
Apparently, something serious went down
出了点事
between him and Lizzie last night.
喝下去
Drink this.
会让你感觉好点的
It'll help you feel better.
对我来说也是也这么容易就好了
If only it were that easy for me.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
是因为把我虹吸到
For... siphoning me
一个毫无生气的皮囊里
into a lifeless husk
还是为了霍普的支配器道歉
or stealing the ascendant for Hope?
都有
Both.
但让我解释一下啊
But in my defense,
后一件事没事了
the latter part turned out okay.
弗罗多回到郡里去了
Frodo has returned to the Shire.
等下
Wait.
- 霍普的办法成功了 - 是也不是
Hope's plan worked? Yes and no.
兰登回来了 但并不是
Landon's back, but not because
因为霍普的办法
of Hope's stupid plan, which you were
你说的很对
totally right about.
太危险了
Super dangerous, and it is
这是我最后一次为她做任何事了
the last time that I am doing anything for her.
那你为什么背叛我
Then why'd you betray me?
因为
Because...
乔西有危险
Josie was in trouble.
跟你说的一样
And it's like you said.
她
She's...
是这个世界唯一一个 我会为之背叛任何人的
the only person on the planet that I would betray anyone for.
尤其是你
Especially you.
你知道的对吧
You know that, right?
我知道的是
What I know
大家以前会听我的
is that people used to listen to me.
可能不是一直吧
Maybe not all the time,
但是当遇到生命危险
but when lives were on the line.
这样才可以平安无事
And that's what made the rest okay.
但如果不是这样了
But if that's no longer the case,
我都不知道我还在这里干嘛了
I don't know why I'm even here.
因为萨尔瓦托学校就是我们的家
Because the Salvatore School is our home.
不是我的
Not mine.
不再是了
Not anymore.
你不是认真的吧
You don't mean that.
相信我
Trust me.
是的
I do.
因为如果所有人
Because if everybody
一到关键时刻就背叛我
is gonna bail on me when it matters most,
那我也得在
I have to bail
来不及之前 就离开
before it gets to that point again.
因为我受不了
Because I cannot bear the thought
看到你
of watching you
或任何我爱的人受到伤害
or anyone else I love get hurt.
意思是我可以走了吗
JOSIE: Does that mean I can go?
根据检查结果
Well, according to these tests,
你体内没有黑魔法的痕迹
there are no traces of black magic in your system.
所以理论上来说
So, technically,
你可以返回神秘瀑布镇了
you're safe to return to Mystic Falls.
我还是有的选的对吧
And it's still my choice, right?
除非让我看到其他相悖的理由
Unless I have reason to believe it shouldn't be.
昨晚真的又一次痛苦的提醒了我
If anything, last night was a painful reminder
为何我要远离这里
of why I need to distance myself from this place.
说到这个
Speaking of,
我照你说的做了 今天早上联♥系♥了妈妈
I did what you told me to and I talked to Mom this morning.
她说你们在镇上有的朋友
She said that you guys have a friend in town
可以给我间屋子住
with a room that I can use.
就一阵
Just for a little bit.
你是生气了吗
Are you mad?
有点伤感吧
Maybe a little... sad.
但如果我
But if I'm gonna
都能让我的学生自己决定
allow my students to make their own decisions
突袭一个充满怪物的监狱世界
about raiding a prison world full of monsters,
那至少我也能
the least I can do is
让我女儿过她想要过得生活
let my daughter live the life she wants.
只要安全就好
So long as she's safe doing it.
走吧
Come on.
我送你去学校
I'll give you a ride to school.
你还记得什么
HOPE: So what do you remember?
记得我们
LANDON: I remember us.
我们昨晚在一起
The last night we were together.
很完美
How perfect it was.
直到你化成了一滩泥巴
Until you dissolved into a puddle of mud,
我觉得好像也不太好
which I hardly take as a compliment.
然后呢
Then what happened?
黑暗
Darkness.
在那之后
After that...
我只记得无尽的黑暗了
...darkness is the only thing I can remember.
如果能让你感觉好一点 我知道马里之洼是什么样的
Makes you feel any better, I know what Malivore is like.
很孤独
Being so lonely, it's...
很痛苦
physically painful.
内心深处我肯定是知道你在找我的
Deep down, I must've known you were looking for me.
可能就是因为这个我才能回来找你吧
I'm guessing that's what made me find my way back to you.
这个还得感谢克里奥
Technically, we have Cleo to thank for that.
应该给人家送个礼物篮什么的
We should probably get her a fruit basket or something.
她是新来的
She's the new girl?
也是我舍友
And my roommate.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表