剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
知道吗
You know, there is
没有什么比你和你姐姐对我更重要了
nothing more important to me than you and your sister.
可能我多表达一些
And maybe you'd know that
你们就会知道了
if I said it more, instead of just...
而不是老是给你买♥♥奶昔
...showing up and buying milkshakes.
我知道的 老爸
I do know that, Dad.
永远都要给我买♥♥奶昔啊
Never stop buying me milkshakes, okay?
没问题
Deal.
你知道你可以和我倾诉的
You know you can talk to me.
对吧
Right?
什么都可以
About anything.
我不想彼此都藏着掖着
I don't want to keep each other in the dark,
好像伊森和麦克一样
like Ethan and Mac,
无论初衷是多么高尚
no matter how noble our intentions are.
我只是
Just...
在努力放开你一点点
Just trying to let you go a little, you know.
让你成长
Let you grow up.
好难
You know, it's hard.
真的好难
It's really hard.
马里之洼的事情
You know, like, Malivore's...
就容易很多啊
: ...way easier.
天啊
Oh, man.
说到这
On that note...
我得回去了
I'm gonna head back to the school.
你也可以留下吃个晚饭啊
Or you could stay for dinner.
艾琳娜姑姑马上就下班了
Aunt Elena's gonna be home soon from her shift,
要做一些萨尔瓦多家族
and she's planning on making some
的传统秘密食谱呢
old Salvatore family recipe.
而且我们还有好多可以聊的
Plus, there's still stuff for us to talk about.
是吗
Yeah?
比如呢
Like wh-what?
我知道我在神秘瀑布的时候
I know I make it seem
感觉一切都好完美的
like everything's perfect at Mystic Falls,
但是
but, um...
学校里有个姑娘
There's this girl at school.
挺复杂的
it's complicated.
是啊
Yeah.
这样的话
Well, in that case,
先不管马里之洼了吧
Malivore can wait.
而且啊 我可不希望
Besides, the last person I want
达蒙给你情感建议呢
giving you relationship advice is Damon.
A heart that's scorned
A new love born
Thought I had it under control, yeah
Thought I had it under control...
为什么要绕远路回家
CLEO: Why are we going the long way home?
值得的
It'll be worth it.
看着天边的星星 很神奇
Watching the stars in the Falls is...
和你一样
magic, like you.
When I knew I had to let it go
而且我想去看下MG
Plus, I want to stop and check in on MG.
你已经想他了吗
You miss him so much already?
忍♥不住嘛
I can't help it.
他是我哥们
MG's my guy.
无论他多让我生气
no matter how much he pissed me off.
如果霍普和丽兹都能重归于好
And if Hope and Lizzie can mend fences,
我们为啥不能呢
no reason why we can't.
每搞掉一个马里之洼的怪物都会这么煽情的吗
Do all Malivore monsters provide this level of emotional insight?
这么一说还真是
: Now that I think about it, yeah.
我就是没办法不去想 他孤零零的在这所学校
'Cause I just can't stop thinking about him being alone
除了乔就没有朋友了
at this school with no new friends except Jo,
加油啊
and... ETHAN: Go deep!
跑远点
I said go deep.
加油啊
Come on, man.
我胳膊没那么弱鸡好吧
My arm's not that washed up.
好
All right.
别惹我啊
ETHAN: You should've had that.
我蛮喜欢神秘瀑布的
I quite enjoy the Falls.
跟我来
Come with me.
有个小路
I know a shortcut.
尤塞恩·博尔特都搞不来
MG: Usain Bolt wouldn't have had that.
而且根本跑不过你
And he's nowhere near as fast as you.
多牛逼啊
And how freaking sweet is that?
我靠哥们
Dude, come on.
你低调点啊
You got to keep it down, E.
Baby, a fool
我们的秘密啊
Our secret, right?
走吧
Let's go.
你干嘛呢
What do you think you're doing?
你可别说是要慢跑
And don't you dare say jogging.
我在找传送门啊
I'm looking for the portal.
我觉得怪物是要带克里奥去传送门的
I figured the monster was taking Cleo to it,
如果我能找到 你就终于能安心了
and that if I could find it, you might be able to finally chill.
我真的很难安心的
I'm admittedly bad at chill.
加一
Same.
要不我们一起努力吧
Maybe we can work on it together?
我和兰登今晚要看个电影呢
Landon and I are gonna watch a movie tonight.
不是绝对坦诚吗
What happened to being brutally honest?
你们可不想要电灯泡吧
You don't want a third wheel.
还记得我上次说我在努力吗
Remember that time I said I was working on myself?
我说不好
I don't know.
因为虽然我们有很多共同点
Because as much as we may share in common,
但始终还是有不同的
there's something we don't.
你的无所不用其极能让你得到想要的
Your going to extremes got you what you wanted.
但乔西不在我身边了
But Josie isn't here for me.
我也很想像你一样坚强
And as much as I try to be tough like you...
但我
I just...
很想她
miss her.
我们可以做爆米花吃
Well, we can make popcorn.
看什么电影
What movie are we watching?
小妖精
Gremlins.
兰登真是回来了
Landon is back, all right.
看到传送门了吗
HOPE: Any luck with the portal?
没
LIZZIE: No.
不知道怪物从哪来的
I have no idea where the monsters are coming from.
希望就别来了吧
Hopefully they'll just stop.
真是出其不意啊
This is an unexpected visit.
你的威士忌比我的好
Your bourbon's better than mine.
最好倒双份吧
Well, you better make it a double,
我已经开始了
'cause I'm way ahead of you.
别喝了
Actually, you're not.
- 你知道那古董是什么了 - 没
You found out what the artifact is. No.
但我以前见过
But I have seen it before.
- 这是 - 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
Is that... Albert Einstein.
你看看身后的书架
Look at his bookshelf.
我真服了
I'll be damned.
不过他是好人的吧
At least he's one of the good guys, right?
如果不考虑原♥子♥弹♥的话
If you overlook the atomic bomb.
这边这俩呢
These two, on the other hand...
更可疑了
far more questionable.
拉斯普♥京♥
ALARIC: Rasputin.
还有拿破仑·波拿巴
And Napoleon Bonaparte.
要我说 肯定是该担心的原因了
I'm gonna go with "cause for concern."
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表