剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
这太扯了
This is madness.
你说的那些神奇的鬼话
This magical mumbo jumbo you speak of
根本不是事实
isn't even real.
你干什么
What are you doing? Ah.
- 好疼 - 我刚才对你施展了魔法虹吸
It burns!I just siphoned you,
说明你有魔法
Which means you have magic.
他的确在那
He's in there, all right.
虽然故意逼死灵法师现身
Although intentionally bringing The Necromancer to the surface
听上去会让我们后悔 如果我们运气好的话
sounds like something we'd live to regret, if we're lucky.
我必须坚持
I must insist
请你们马上离开
you leave. Now.
没问题
Not a problem.
再说了 我也要去管理学校了
Besides, I have a school to run.
与此同时
In the meantime...
在我回来之前
...just hold on to this for me
先帮我拿着这个
until I get back.
天啊
: Oh, my God.
这里你来接手好吗 乔
Do you have it from here, Jo?
我先撑起魔法盾
I-I'll put up a shield spell.
以防万一
Just in case.
好主意
Good idea. Mwah.
我不得不佩服你
I got to hand it to you,
你还真会说实话
you sure know how to drop a truth bomb.
但是你干嘛不一早就把所有真♥相♥告诉我
But why wouldn't you just tell me everything from the start?
我只是想保护我的朋友们
I was trying to protect my friends.
但是你也变成他们一伙的了
But then you became one of 'em, too.
我猜我完全没想到会那样
And I guess I never saw that coming.
为什么
Why not?
因为你人很好 伊森
Because you're cool, E.
而且我是
And I'm...
一个吸血鬼 米尔顿
A freaking vampire, Milton.
一个见习的超级英雄
A superhero in training.
- 没有什么比那更棒的了 - 我是说 对
There's nothing cooler than that.I mean, yeah,
- 我现在看出来了 - 是吗
I-I get that now...Do you?
因为我一直跟你这么说
Because I say it all the time,
但是你从来都不信
but it's like you never believe it.
你知道是怎么回事
You know the deal.
能力越大
Uh, great power,
责任越大
great responsibility.
对了
That's it.
你撒谎是
You lied
因为你的朋友们都有超能力
because your friends are supernatural,
而且我没法理解那是种什么体验
and I couldn't understand what that's like.
我感觉我不想听你接下来要说的话
I think I hate where this is going.
但我能理解
But I can.
据我十分钟前了解到的信息
As of information that I just learned ten minutes ago.
吸血鬼可以转化人类 对吧
Vampires can turn people, right?
那么转化我吧
Then turn me.
听从我的召唤
Heed my call.
回到我这来 罗伯特
Return to me, Robert.
复活吧
Rise!
这毫无意义
Oh, this is pointless!
像你那样胡乱念咒的确没意义
It is if you keep butchering the phonetics.
你为什么要逼我♥干♥这个
Why are you making me do this?
简短回答
Short answer?
我们曾经和黑魔法亦敌亦友
We used to be black magic frenemies,
黑魔法把我变成了家喻户晓的超级反派
which turned me into a Hot Topic supervillain.
所以和你对抗是一种个人成长
So standing up to you feels like personal growth.
那么长回答呢
And the long one?
我有个很喜欢的女孩
There is this girl that I really like.
但后来狼人的闹剧
But then werewolf drama,
女巫的闹剧 双胞胎姐妹的闹剧
witch drama, and twin sister drama,
都搞砸了
and it all got screwed up.
让你成为地狱边境之王的解决办法
So, making you the Lord of Limbo somehow weirdly feels
似乎还值得一试
like a less impossible fix.
我非常怀疑
I doubt that very much.
别怀疑 因为至少你跟我说话了
Don't. Because at least you're talking
你已经和这位
to me.So you've already tried
年轻女士谈过了
hashing it out with this young lady?
当然没有
Of course not.
喜欢受罚更像是你的作风
Being a glutton for punishment is more your thing.
你有什么好失去的呢
What have you got to lose?
你现在处于痛苦之中
You exist in anguish now.
是啊 而且我确定你体内的死灵法师很喜欢这样
Yeah. And I'm sure The Necromancer in you loves that.
也许吧
Hmm, perhaps.
但让我体内的泰德很难过
But it makes the Ted in me very sad.
你必须要告诉她你的感受
You must tell her how you feel.
因为每天
Because every day
我看到这里的人痛苦地活着
I see people in here doing just that.
但他们所爱之人却无法听到了
But their loved ones can no longer hear them.
我不确定他们真的听不到
I'm not so sure about that.
爸爸
: Dad.
给我
Give me that.
找好掩体
Fire in the hole.
尘归尘
Ashes to ashes,
土归土
dust to dust.
土归土
Dust to dust!
很好 你醒了
Oh, good. You're awake.
你刚才肯定没对我做什么好事
There's nothing good about what you did to me.
放松点 只是个沉睡咒
Relax. It was just a sleep spell.
那也不好
Also not good,
你带来了一个朋友
you brought a friend.
我只是来帮忙
I am only here to help.
我猜我不会想看到
But I'm guessing I'm not gonna like
包里的东西 对吧
what's in the bag, am I?
我们得对你做一些测试
We have to run some tests on you.
建议配合
Cooperation would be appreciated
但没必要
but isn't required.
好了 那我希望你俩别烦我
Okay. Then I appreciate if you two would get out of my way.
自己去玩医生病人的游戏
You can play doctor by yourselves.
你解决一切问题的方法就是把我困在这吗
Is spelling me into places your answer for everything?
这不一样 我通常这么做是为了保护你
This is different. I usually do it to protect you
不受马里沃怪物的攻击 而不因为你也是其中之一
from Malivore monsters, not because you are one.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
我是兰登
I'm Landon,
你的兰登 就是那个给你写肉麻歌♥曲
your Landon, which means I write dumb songs about you
还逼着你看你永远也不会看的电影
and force you to watch movies you would never and...
我最在意的是 不管你是否信任我
What I care most about is whether or not you trust me.
霍普 我相信他
Hope, I believe him.
把他囚禁起来感觉
And imprisoning him feels...
如我所说 你不了解他
Like I said, you don't know him.
我不知道为什么屏障挡住了他
I don't know why that barrier stopped him,
鉴于屏障只对超自然生物有效
considering it only works on supernatural creatures.
也许是因为我曾是一只凤♥凰♥
Okay, well, maybe it's because I used to be a phoenix.
也可能因为我是马里之洼的儿子
Or maybe it's 'cause I'm Malivore's son.
或者
Or...
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
好
Okay.
也许我出了什么问题
Well, if there's something wrong with me,
我不想任何人因为我而受伤
I don't want anyone to get hurt because of it.
那么 尽管测试吧
So... test away.
- 我需要你的血样 - 真好
I'm gonna need a blood sample.Great.
你知道我超喜欢打♥针♥
You know how much I love needles.
也许还有别的办法
Perhaps there is another way.
来吧
Do it.
那是什么
What is that?
泥土
Mud.
马里之洼泥土
Malivore mud.
我不能操纵死者
I can't raise the dead.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表