剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
When we're young, we're taught the distinction
当我们还是小孩子时 我们被教会区分
between a hero and a villain,
英雄与坏人
good and evil,
善与恶
a savior and a lost cause.
救世主与已注定的败局
But what if the only real difference
但如果真正的区别其实是
is just who's telling the story?
讲故事的那个人呢
My name is Hope Mikaelson.
我的名字是霍普·迈克尔森
I come from a long line of the villains
我来自于你们听说的故事中邪恶的
in the tales you've heard about vampires,
吸血鬼 狼人 女巫
werewolves, witches, and everything in between.
和其中的恩恩怨怨
The school behind these gates
这些门背后的学校
protects the secrets of people like me.
保护着像我这样的人的秘密
And tonight, under the light of the full moon,
今晚 在满月的光芒下
we will be opening our doors to someone new.
我们将向新来的人敞开大门
Rafael, seriously, it's not right.
拉斐尔 我认真的 这样不对
It is what it is, Landon.
就是这样 兰登
You're not Catholic.
你又不是天主教♥徒♥
You shouldn't have to confess your sins.
你不应该承认你的罪
I tossed a lawnmower through the patio doors, bruh.
我把割草机扔在阳台门里 兄弟
If apologizing to God
如果向上帝道歉
gets Hector and Maria off of my back, so be it.
能让赫克托和玛利亚别再缠着我 那我愿意
Buenas tardes, Father Pietro.
下午好 彼得神父
Buenas tardes, Rafael.
下午好 拉斐尔
Por favor, pray with me.
请跟我一起祈祷
Landon, you can leave now.
兰登 你可以走了
It's okay, we can take it from here.
没事的 让我们来吧
I'm good, Hector.
我就在这儿待着 赫克托
Landon, this is between your foster brother and God, okay?
兰登 这是你义兄和上帝之间的事
Hey, I got it, bro.
我可以的 兄弟
Just wait outside.
在外面等我
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
万福玛利亚 满被圣宠者 主与尔偕焉
Blessed art thou amongst...
你受到
What's going on here?
怎么回事儿
What?
什么
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Landon.
兰登
Hope?
霍普
You two know each other? Long story.
你们俩认识吗 说来话长
Dr. Saltzman. Yeah, I'm on it.
萨尔茨曼博士 来了
Doors are locked.
门锁上了
You're gonna want to stay out here, Landon, trust me.
相信我 你不会想留在外面的 兰登
Shut down the exorcist, would you?
挡住驱魔师 你行吗
Help me...
救我
What's happening?
怎么回事
My God.
天哪
Help me.
救我
Easy does it. Easy, now.
放轻松 放轻松
How do you two know each other?
你们俩怎么认识的
He used to serve me milkshakes at the Mystic Grill.
他以前在神秘瀑布酒吧给我送过奶昔
Peanut Butter Blast.
花生酱酒精饮料
Whipped cream on the bottom.
底部涂上奶油
We danced once.
我们一起跳过舞
We tried.
试过在一起
And then you moved away. Then you made a door
然后你搬走了 然后你用意识
blow off its hinges with your brain.
就把锁链炸开了
Do you feel like explaining that?
你想解释一下吗
Oh, we'll explain everything.
我们会解释清楚地
We're almost there.
快到了
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
Somewhere safe.
一个安全的地方
Welcome to The Salvatore School.
欢迎来到塞瓦托尔学校
We're your tour guides.
我们是你们的导游
I'm Josie. I'm Lizzie.
我是乔西 我是莉齐
Sisters.
亲姐妹
Twins. Fraternal. Obvs.
很明显 双胞胎 异卵的那种
Rafael, why don't you go ahead with the girls
拉斐尔 我和兰登说会儿话
while I talk to Landon.
你去和女孩儿们逛逛吧
Morning, Hope. Morning, Hope.
早啊 霍普 早啊 霍普
Morning, girls.
早上好 女孩们
More like despair.
有什么霍普(希望) 是绝望吧
I heard that.
我可听见了
No, you didn't. Didn't have to.
你没有 我不需要听
Everyone, behave. Love you, Dad.
都乖一点 爱你 老爸
So...
所以
let's get started.
我们开始吧
I'm curious, Landon... Slow down...
我很好奇 兰登 慢一点
Were you aware of us
你住在神秘瀑布镇的时候
when you lived in Mystic Falls?
有注意到我们吗
Uh, I knew Hope went to some fancy boarding school.
我只知道霍普在上一所很酷的寄宿学校
People in town said it was for troubled rich kids.
镇上人说那是为有钱人家的麻烦小孩开的学校
I see the rich part is true.
有钱这部分倒是真的
Nobody in town mentioned anyone in here could do that.
镇上没人提到这里有人可以这样
No one in Mystic Falls knows much about us.
神秘瀑布镇上的人对我们知之甚少
We blend in just enough.
我们融入的很好
Participate, contribute just enough.
适当的参与和贡献 都刚刚好
Keeps people from asking too many questions.
防止人们问太多问题
What is there to know, exactly?
所以这里到底有什么
Well, I used to have a speech prepared,
我本来准备了一个演讲
carefully unpeeling the layers
细细揭开历史
of mystical history, but it turns out
神秘的面纱 但现在看来
most people have read Harry Potter
大家都看过《哈利·波特》了
and are actually cool with me skipping the tee-up.
而且都不介意我跳过介绍
You're a school for magic?
这是魔法学校吗
We are a school for the supernatural,
我们是覆盖了很多领域的
which covers a lot of territory.
超自然学校
Everyone here has something that makes them special
这里的每个人都有自己的独特之处
in ways that the outside world...
那是外界
wouldn't understand.
所无法理解的
So, what are you?
你呢
I should get to class. No.
我该去上课了 不行
No. Sorry.
不要 对不起
I don't mean to be a dick, but I don't know you,
我不是有意这样的 但我不了解你
and though the image
虽然你收拾牧师的形象
of you whammying a priest is still fresh,
还历历在目
I need you here.
但我需要你留在这儿
Just tell me
告诉我
what all that was in the church last night?
昨晚教堂里发生了什么事
What do you think it was?
你觉得发生了什么
Well, as best as I can reason,
我尽力推理
either I've lost my mind or werewolves are real.
要么是我疯了 要么狼人是真的
Th-This is beyond insane.
这太疯狂了
How is that even possible?
怎么可能呢
It's a long story,
这故事很长
involving an ancient, vengeful witch
关于一个古老的要复仇的女巫
and a bloodline curse.
还有血咒
We cover all that in Origins
我们会在六年级
of the Species, grade six. In sixth grade
讲到所有物种的起源 我的学校
at my school, we learned the state capitals.
六年级会讲各州的首府
We teach that, too.
我们也会讲的
I have some questions
我有一些
about Rafael.
拉斐尔的问题
Like what?
什么
Well, let's start
那就从
with who he killed recently.
他最近杀了谁开始吧
Everybody gets along with everybody here,
大多数情况下
for the most part.
这里的每个人都相处得很好
The wolves are pretty cliquey.
狼人非常爱搞小团体
They like to hang with their own.
他们只喜欢跟同族的人玩
In defiance of the school's commitment to inclusiveness.
无视学校对包容的信奉
That is why we volunteered to be your tour guides.
这就是我们自愿来当你的导游的原因
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表