剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Doc S. just sent us
派我们来出第一个任务
on our first mission and, uh...
结果我们彻底搞砸
...and we totally crushed it.
你说的一点儿没错
You're damn right.
我爱你哥们
I love you, bro.
爱你
Love you.
嗯
Yeah.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我跟男孩子们聊过了
I spoke with the boys.
所有的伤口都愈合了
All wounds have been healed,
真实的伤口 也有比喻上的
literally and metaphorically.
那就好
That's a relief.
趁现在呢
And while we're at it,
我想愈合一下咱俩之间的伤口
I'd like to heal the one between you and me.
不需要
There's no need.
- 是我越界了 - 不是的
I overstepped. No.
你跟我说的一切都是真的
I mean, everything you said about me, it's all true.
我让自己陷入危险
I put myself in dangerous situations
也让我在乎的人不得不掺和进来了
and the people I care about get caught up in them.
但问题是
But here's the problem.
我女儿们是超能力者
My daughters are supernatural.
这是她们的世界 如果我要跟她们一起
This is their world and if I'm gonna be in it with them,
这就是我们会不断遇到的事情
that is the kind of thing we're gonna keep coming up against.
但至少我们可以一起面对
But at least we're doing it together.
就好像我一直努力教他们
And like I keep trying to teach these kids,
任何人都只有这样才能度过
that's the only way anyone gets through it.
我会帮多利安的 艾玛
I have Dorian's back, Emma.
我保证
I promise you.
但如果你希望我
But if you want me to...
离他远点
stay away from him,
让他远离这一切
you know, keep him out of it,
我也会的
I will.
我觉得已经不现实了
I no longer think that's possible.
我永远都会是女巫 所以多利安也会永远
I will always be a witch, so Dorian will always exist
存在于超能力世界里 因为我
in the supernatural world because of me.
从现在开始 我会让他自己决定掺和多深的
Mm, from now on, I'll let him decide for himself how deep.
但我会确保
But I am going to make sure
他不会再骗我了
he doesn't lie to me about it again.
阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨曼
Ugh. Alaric Saltzman.
你真是坚持不懈
You're a very hard man to quit.
宝贝
Hi. Hey, baby.
今天好奇怪对吧
LIZZIE: Today was weird, right?
如果你觉得不吉利很奇怪的话 没错
If you find ominous weird, yeah.
霍普 我们真的吸毒了
Hope, we were literally on drugs.
你们俩小时候写的破故事
Some stupid story you two wrote when we were kids
不代表就真的会发生
doesn't mean anything in it is actually going to happen.
又或者你的命运被封印了
Or that your fate is sealed.
我觉得是的
I think it does.
面对吧
Let's face it.
我从出生那天 命运就已注定
My fate has been sealed since the day that I was born.
因为魔法里总有空子钻
Because there's always a loophole with magic.
而我就是那个空子
And I'm the loophole.
所以如果我存在的全部意义就是打败马里之洼
So if the whole reason I exist is to defeat Malivore,
那我何时要接受命运停止斗争呢
at what point do I stop fighting it and just accept it?
你不会
JOSIE: You don't.
如果你不想接受 那就不会
Not if you don't want everything that that means.
我会的
I don't.
那个破故事让我记起了所有的原因
That stupid story made me remember all the reasons why.
我的一生
My whole life has been
都是一个创伤跟着另一个创伤
one trauma after another trauma,
如果我要成为三合一合体
and if I have to become a Tribrid,
就好像我永远困在了创伤中
it's like I'm stuck in that trauma forever.
就好像我永远忘不掉
Just like I'm stuck with the memory
我失去所有家人的记忆
of all the family that I've lost.
抱歉我们之前没看到你为什么难过
LIZZIE: I'm sorry we couldn't see why you were hurting back then.
但是
But...
现在不一样了
right now is different.
我们不一样了
We're different.
我还在努力之中
I'm still a work in progress, but I'm definitely
但我绝对是更好的丽兹·萨尔茨曼了
a better version of Lizzie Saltzman.
乔西
And Josie
也变得更强大更独♥立♥了
has become stronger and more independent.
所以没有理由
There's no reason why
你不会成为你想成为的人
you can't be whatever you want, too.
新的霍普
A new Hope.
谢了
Thanks.
但我觉得宇宙告诉我的是相反的
But I think the universe is telling me the opposite.
讲真 克里奥挑明她想杀我之后
Honestly, this has been weighing on me
我就一直压力很大
since Cleo pointed it out after she tried to murder me.
而且知道吗 她是对的
And you know what? She was right.
因为每次有怪物来袭
Because I do feel responsible
我确实觉得自己有责任
for every time a monster comes along,
因为我知道只有我可以阻止它
because I know that I'm the only one that can stop it.
如果我不去阻止 而我爱的人
You know, what if I don't do this and someone I love
因此受伤了呢
gets hurt in a way that I can't fix?
跟兰登一样
It's the same problem with Landon.
就一次 我只想好好爱一个人
It's like, for once, I just wanted to love someone
最终不会失去
and not lose them, you know?
你在那个故事里变成了三合一之人
You only became the Tribrid in that story
只因为你独自面对了马里之洼
because you faced Malivore alone.
我们不会让你一个人的
We won't let that happen.
我保证
I promise.
熊猫保证哦
Panda promise.
Break us down
And we'll rise
And we'll
Rise.
这是安迪的小屋了
This is Andi's cabin.
我发誓 如果她从那个洞里爬出来
I swear to God, if she's crawled out of that hole,
我会再杀她一次
I will kill her again.
不是她
It's not her.
脚印太大了
Footprints are too big.
克拉克
Clarke?
睡得好吗
How'd you sleep?
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表