剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
在我鼓起勇气阻止她之前
what Alyssa swooped in and did,
阿莉莎抢先一步
before I worked up the courage to stop her.
摧毁了星位
Destroying the ascendant.
也行
Sure.
去参加泳池派对吧
Enjoy your pool party.
恢复
Remeo.
你真美
You look pretty.
至少身上没有那么多血了
A lot less bloody, at least.
虽然我愿意一整晚跟你含情脉脉
As much as I'd like to stare into those eyes of yours all night,
但我们应该谈谈 我已经杀死了你
we should probably talk about the fact that I killed you
可你还活着
and you're still here.
是的
You're right.
重要的是你朋友们到底怎么了
What really matters is what happened to your friends.
你杀死了他们
You murdered them,
- 然后他们消失了 - 我也会
- then they disappeared. - So will I,
当你意识到这一切只是游戏 我也会消失
once you realize that this is all a game.
不过这个游戏想要向你传达的信息
But what it's trying to teach you
非常真实
is very real.
是治疗盒
The therapy box.
里面的世界比外面看起来更大 对吧
Bigger than it looks on the outside, right?
就像你说的
Like you said,
你朋友在治疗盒的世界中死了
your friends died in the scenario it created.
那么
So...
你觉得这意味着什么
what do you think that means?
我觉得这游戏很愚蠢
I think this game's stupid.
好吧
Yeah.
而且我没办法救他们
And that I couldn't save them.
为什么呢
Why not?
说实话
Be honest.
因为我只在乎拯救你
Because all I cared about was saving you.
其实
Well, you know,
有时候死亡是一种比喻 但有时候不是
death can be a metaphor sometimes but not always.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
这是你的游戏 你说呢
It's your game. You tell me.
- 我不知道 - 你内心里已经有答案
- I don't know. - Yes, you do. Deep down.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我应该庆幸 除了你
That I should be happy everyone's waiting
在现实中 所有人都活着 是吗
outside of this box for me except for you?
还是 我在这游戏里找不到你 杀不死你
That the reason why I can't find or-or kill you
是因为你已经死了
in this stupid game is because you're already dead?
我应该放弃寻找你吗
That I should just... give up on you?
不
No.
我希望你认为我死了
That is what I need you to believe.
尽管我们希望事实并非如此
Because as much as we both wish it weren't...
这是你该接受的事实
...it's the truth.
- 别这么跟我说话 - 怎么说
- Don't talk to me like that. - Like what?
仿佛你是真人
Like you're real.
- 仿佛你真的是他 - 这就是重点所在
- Like you're him. - But that's the whole point:
- 我是为了帮你理解 - 你要理解
- to help you understand... - Understand this:
你不是兰登
you are not him.
他绝不会希望我放弃寻找他
Landon would never want me to give up on him.
- 你确定吗 - 如果我是在心理治疗盒
- Are you sure? - If I'm in this therapy box, shouldn't I have gotten
是不是有了重大突破 我就可以说关键词离开这里
an escape word once I had my breakthrough?
- 对吧 关键词在哪 - 除非你真正接受
- Right? Where the hell is it? - It won't show up until you actually accept
- 我和你说的话 它才会出现 - 想都别想
- what I'm telling you. - Not gonna happen.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
放开我
Let me go.
你先来
You first.
你亲眼看到我消失
You watched me dissolve.
你是一名混血
You know being a Tribrid
所以你的血液对于马里之洼有毒
makes you and your blood toxic to Malivore.
而我是马里之洼的亲儿子
That I'm his biological son.
所以实际上
So, deep down...
你觉得我是生是死
...what do you really think happened to me?
我不想说
I don't want to say it.
我知道
I know.
我们一起说也许好点
We can say it together, if that helps.
三个数
On three.
One.
Two.
Three.
我听不清你说话 你在月球吗
I can barely hear you. Where-where are you, the moon?
月球上没有泳池 MG
Moon doesn't have a pool, MG.
我刚到地方 你小子在哪呢
I just pulled up to the spot. Where's your skinny ass?
要迟到了
I'm running late.
因为丽兹和兰登的事情分心了
I got sidetracked with Lizzie and Landon stuff.
行哥们 赶紧出发吧
All right, man, well, get a move on.
我先去给烤炉生火
I'm gonna fire up the grill.
什么
What...?
杰德
Jed?
哎呀
Oh. Oh, damn. Um...
对了
uh, hey,
我改主意了
on second thought, you...
你先不要动
stay where you are, um...
杰德 宝贝 我饿了
Jed? Sweetie? I'm hungry.
天啊 派对结束了
Oh, God. The party's over.
这就是整个学校
And that concludes our tour.
谢谢你 这里看起来非常适合现在的我
Thank you. This place seems perfect for me right now.
你竟然认真参观了
I'm surprised you even noticed.
你全程都在盯着我
You were staring at me the whole time.
我只是听得很专心而已
Um, I was just listening very intently.
好吧
: Got it.
那么 还有什么疑问吗
So, any questions?
就一个
Uh, just one.
但可能会涉及到你的隐私
But it's personal.
之前见到伊森的时候
Why did Ethan
为什么他要向你翻白眼
give you the stink eye when he saw you earlier?
我和他的妹妹谈过一小段
Me and his sister dated for a minute--
算是如胶似漆 但
like, a hot minute-- and...
她要离开这件事对我打击很大
I didn't take the news that she was leaving town too well,
因此我被停课了
which is why I'm on suspension,
还要负责带人参观 擦黑板
giving tours and wiping chalkboards.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我们可以一边吃午饭一边聊
You can tell me all about it at lunch.
如果我够格和你坐在同一张桌子旁的话
If I'm cool enough to sit at your table.
不可能的
Not gonna happen.
我的消息也很灵通 听见你之前说
I'm perceptive, too. I heard what you said earlier.
不想来这里上学
You're not gonna go here.
我妹妹到处散布我要转学的消息
My sister took the news about me wanting to transfer
就像你对玛雅离开的做法一样
about as well as you did Maya leaving.
那么你为什么要来参观
Then why'd you take the tour?
因为我想这么做
Because I wanted to.
我为自己而来 而且这里很适合我
I did it for me, and it felt right.
我真的很想来这里上学
And I really do want to come here.
如果我可以
If I can
和你坐在同一张桌子旁的话
sit at your table.
你是在跟我打哑谜吗
That a metaphor or something?
你怎么看
Hmm, what do you think?
午饭时再跟你说
I'll tell you at lunch.
只要你还回来
If you ever come back.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你知道的 只是打扫打扫
Oh, you know, just tidying up.
霍普 你也知道
Hope, you said it yourself,
这地方不是真的
this place isn't real.
你不能一直待在这里
You can't stay here.
这么简陋是不行
Well, not like this, but with a little
但如果挂上点虚构的画作 再装饰一下
imaginary paint and elbow grease
- 你在逃避现实 - 我没有
You're in denial. I'm not.
- 看见了吧 - 我不在乎
See? I don't care.
只要我们能在一起
Not if it means I get to be with you.
或者离得不远
Or at least close enough.
那你的朋友们怎么办
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表