剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
This artifact literally came up empty,
学校需要重新启动
and the school needs to reopen.
而这些都不能实现 如果你像之前一样
And it can't if you keep putting everything else aside
一门心思扑在这件事上
like you have been.
就像我和我的朋友们以前一样
Or like I've been with all my friends.
但一切可能并没有白费 如果
It would have still been worth it if...
如果兰登还
if Landon was still...
你磕伤膝盖 放声大哭
* You graze your knees and cry...
他走了
He's gone.
而我们应该用这种方式来怀念他
Um, and this is how we should honor him.
这些都是你在治疗箱里悟出来的吗
Did you get all that from the therapy box?
以一种极其恼人的方式
In an extremely annoying way.
那我或许该多用用它
Well, I should probably be using that more frequently.
对不起
I'm sorry.
相信我
: Believe me...
我明白失去挚爱之人有多痛苦
I know how much it hurts to lose people we love.
告诉我问题出处 我就会
*Just tell me what's wrong, and you know that I'll
让它重归正轨
* Make it right
你的一切忧虑
* Whatever your worries
请记住你我本一体
* Remember what's yours is mine
即使世界靠我运转
* If I was holding the world
我也会放开手
* I'd let it go
只为拥你入怀
* So my arms could hold you...
我需要你的帮助
I'm gonna need your help.
真不敢相信我又身处同样的麻烦
I can't believe that this is happening to me again.
他走了
He's gone.
我再也见不到他了
I'm never gonna see him again.
你
*You...
只要你愿意 我将对你
* If you say that you need it, I'll give you
全心全意
* All my life
全心全意
*All my life
全心全意
* All my life
全心全意
* All my life.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表