剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
你刚刚做到了
You just did.
就一小会儿
Briefly.
我不想那么做
Then I choose not to.
请尊重我的选择
Please respect my decision.
我不能 因为我需要你再来一次
I can't. Because I need you to do it again.
我需要你为我召唤列奥纳多·达芬奇的灵魂
I need you to bring me the ghost of Leonardo da Vinci.
等等 这就是另寻的他法
Wait, that's plan B?
如果这件神器是达芬奇制♥造♥的 那么他肯定知道
If Da Vinci made the artifact, then he must know how
神器是如何与马里沃和
and why it's connected to Malivore
这里其他的东西相连
and everything that's been going on here.
我还是不想做
My answer remains.
而且私下讲
And between us, I've...
我一直更喜欢米开朗琪罗
always been more of a Michelangelo guy myself.
你以前还是死灵法师的时候
Look, back when you were The Necromancer,
你总是喜欢做交易
you were always willing to cut a deal.
那么开出你的条件吧
So name your price.
没什么条件
There is no price.
因为如果我是你说的那个人
'Cause if what you told me about who I was
那么
is true, then...
我永远不想再成为那个人了
oh, I don't wish to be that person ever again.
人们是本性难移的
Look, people don't change.
内心深处是改不了的
Not deep down.
老头子炸飞的时候 你还是笑了啊
You're still the guy who laughs when Grandpa blows up.
懂我意思了吗
See what I mean?
或许我不会成功了吧
Perhaps I won't succeed.
但如果我不尝试
But if I don't try...
那我绝对是邪恶的
I'm surely evil.
那就只能第三计划了
Then it's time for plan C.
总是会涉及到折磨的
Which always involves torture.
不要 老爸
No. Dad. No.
控制问题 还记得吗
Control issues, remember?
我们另想办法
We'll find another way.
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
蓝色
CLEO:Blue.
- 是什么意思 - 我说了真话的意思
What does it mean?That I'm telling the truth.
但我猜你们不信吧
But I'm guessing you
所以意味着要有一个基准线了
don't believe that, which means we need to establish a baseline.
我们能统一答案的
Something we both agree on what the answer is,
比如天空的颜色 或者
like what color is the sky or...
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
当然
Of course I do.
用尽全身心去爱的
With every fiber of my being.
好像我生来就是来爱你的
It's like I was made to love you.
够了 如果这是真的 那他就不是怪物
Enough. If that is true, then he is not a monster.
他流的血很像怪物啊
Well, he bleeds like one.
只能说明
All that means
他认同自己所说的
is that he believes what he says.Okay,
那么该你了 有没有什么可以说服你
then it's your turn. Is there anything I can do
无论发生什么
to convince you that, no matter what's happened,
我都还是兰登
I'm still Landon?
我想不到
Not that I can think of.
意思是
I am assuming that means...
她在说谎吧
She's lying.
那说吧 怎么回事
So tell us what it is.
我不想
I don't want to.
我也希望你不用
And I wish you didn't have to.
但是快没办法了
But we're running out of options,
我跟你一样
and I need to know what's going on
需要搞清楚真♥相♥
as much as you do.
好 继续扎
Great. More needles.
这是我的血 兰登的反应很强烈
It's my blood, which Landon has a strong reaction to.
感觉很危险啊
That sounds very dangerous.
而且很厉害 但确实非常危险
And brilliant. And, yes, extremely dangerous.
跟她差不多
Kind of like her.
是你给我的灵感吧
I guess you inspired me.
不 这都是你干的
No. This is your doing.
重新考虑一下吧
Please reconsider.
结果只会有人受伤的
This will only end with someone getting hurt.
只要往你皮肤上滴一滴
Only a couple drops on your skin.
不要注射 答应我 兰登
Okay, don't inject it. Promise me, Landon.
或者随便你是什么吧
I mean, whatever you are.
你说兰登就说对了
You had it right the first time.
无事发生
Nothing's happening.
不合逻辑啊
It doesn't make sense.
我知道是谁
I know who...
- 霍普 停下来 - 兰登 坚持住 咒语
Hope, make it stop.Landon. Hold on. Consilium.
就不该这么搞
This whole thing was a bad idea.
你在说什么 你不希望我们是搭档吗
What are you talking about? You wanted us to be partners, right?
那只能这样了
Well, this is the only way that that works.
那也不代表我们就该这样做
Yeah, that doesn't mean we should do it.
我们应该告诉
What we should do
萨尔茨曼博士真♥相♥
is tell Dr. Saltzman the truth.
- 永远不晚 - 好吧
Better late than never.Fine.
但你先把我变成吸血鬼再说吧
But let's do it after you turn me into a vampire.
那你得先死掉
You'd have to die.
那我跳崖什么的
I'll jump off the falls or-or something.
快还不疼
Quick and painless.
你说萨尔瓦多都没什么学生了
Hey, you said the Salvatore School's
我绝对可以
having enrollment problems, and I could definitely
效力橄榄球队啊
help the football team and...
我永远说服不了你了 是吧
I'm never gonna talk you into this, am I?
抱歉 伊森 但是听我说
I'm sorry, E, but take it from me.
成为吸血鬼 重点不是你能得到的能力
- Being a vampire-- it's not about the powers you gain.
而是你失去的那些东西
It's about all the stuff you lose.
如果你因为我失去了其他的
And I would feel terrible
我会很内疚的
if you lost anything else because of me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 MG 谢谢你
No, MG. Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
谢你昨晚治好我
For healing me last night.
那就说明
Which means
我体内还有吸血鬼的血
there's still vampire blood in my system,
你说这样可以把人类变成吸血鬼的
which is what you told me turns a human to a vampire.
很久以来
And for the first time in forever,
我确切的知道我该干嘛了
I know exactly what I'm supposed to do.
伊森
Ethan.
不要
Please.
另一边见了 搭档
I'll see you on the other side, partner.
快来帮我
Get in here and help me.
我害怕已经
I fear it is too late
太晚了
for that.
发带给我
Give me your hair tie.
至少你终于相信他了
At least you finally
一半一半吧
believe him?Fifty-fifty.
但他不是怪物
But he's not a monster.
他也通过了你的测试 不然他还能是什么吗
And he passed your tests. What else would he be?
只有一个东西 马里之洼
- Only one thing-- Malivore.
但无论如何 他都还是我男朋友
But either way, he's still my boyfriend.
如果马里之洼用他作为皮囊
And if Malivore is using him as a vessel,
那我就需要搞清楚 兰登会怎么样
then I need to figure out what that means for Landon.
如果他真是
And if he is
马里之洼呢 然后呢
Malivore, what then?
不知道
I have no idea.
那他就会是这世界上唯一一个
He'd be in the one person on the planet
我无法去攻击的人
that I can't bring myself to fight.
但无论如何
For what it is worth,
我希望不是这样的
I wish our circumstances were different.
我也是
Me, too. Please go
去找萨尔茨曼博士吧
and get Dr. Saltzman.
兰登 在吗 能听到吗
Landon, are you in there? Can you hear me?
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表