剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
和我们的世界一模一样
that looks exactly like our world,
只是人都不见了
except without all the people.
- 懂了 就是天堂吗 - 不如说是地狱
Got it. So, heaven. It's more like limbo.
如果你被驱逐到牢狱世界里去了
If you're banished to a prison world and you die,
每一次死后你都会重生
it just brings you back to life again.
但我还有一事不明白
The only thing I don't understand is...
为什么我们还在这里
...why are we still here?
我把这个学校和球场
NECROMANCER: I consecrated the school
都献了出去
and this field,
用黑魔法连接到马里之洼
used black magic to tether them to Malivore
以召唤他
to summon him.
一切进展得这么顺利
It was all working so perfectly.
不管你做了什么
Well, whatever you did,
谢你多给了我一条命
thanks for the extra life.
别谢他
Don't thank him.
我怀疑就是他把咒语与星位相连
I doubt he's the one that linked
把我们送到这里
those spells to the ascendant that sent us here.
那个混血说得对
The tribrid's right.
我就不该相信那个混账女巫
I should never have trusted that blasted witch.
阿莉莎·常
Alyssa Chang.
说真的吗
Seriously?
我们都不相信阿莉莎·常
Literally no one trusts Alyssa Chang.
这世上就没有那姑娘不喜欢的连结咒
Well, that girl never met a linking spell she didn't like.
约里克 告诉我
Riddle me this, Yorick.
- 我们怎么出去 - 出不去
How do we get out of here? We don't.
除非我们世界的人找到救我们出去的方法
Not until someone in our world finds a way to pull us out.
既然你还在从马里之洼那召唤怪兽
Which we can't let them do
我们就不能让他们这么做
while you're still raising creatures from Malivore,
更别说马里之洼本人也在 意识到问题了吗
not to mention Malivore himself. See the problem?
现在是我们共同的问题了
It's our problem now.
行行好
So be a dear
把我的头安到身体上 好吗
and put me head back on me body, would you?
应该还有其它的出路
There may be another way.
如果你相信我的话
If you trust me.
你脑子糊涂了吗
Have you lost your mind?
就是信任别人才让我沦落到如此田地
Trust's what got me in this mess in the first place.
我又不是在跟你讲话
I wasn't talking to you.
都到这时候了 问这种问题还有意义吗
I mean, do you even have to ask the question at this point?
你们俩真是腻死人了
You two are unbearable!
你想干什么 不要
Ow. What are you doing? No.
你敢
Don't you dare.
咒语
Sangiema Meam Et Nos Mundo
咒语
Carcerema.
咒语
Sangiema Meam Et Nos Mundo
咒语
Carcerema.
咒语
Sangiema Meam...
在施法吗
Um, Earth to witches?
我突然感觉好多了
I suddenly feel a lot better.
没事了吧
Uh, are we cool?
我想是的
Yeah. I think so.
你们做什么了
What did you do?
我们创造了一个新的监狱世界
We created a new prison world.
将阿莉莎联结我们世界的所有咒语都转到那去了
We moved all the spells Alyssa linked to our world to it.
所以你们都自♥由♥了
So you're both free.
好吧 虽然
I mean, it's not
这不是我见过最漂亮的星位
the prettiest ascendant I've ever seen,
但我真的很幸运
but I'm really lucky
认识你们这对双子星双胞胎
a pair of Gemini twins showed up.
而且你们似乎有无穷无尽的
And that you guys have a seemingly endless
女巫力量
amount of Bennet blood.
更别提还有个超新星了
Not to mention the supernova still going on.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
估计这就是我想说的
I guess that's what I'm trying to say.
不用谢我们 谢谢MG
Don't thank us. Thank MG.
要不是他 我们肯定已经
If it weren't for him, we would have tossed you
把你丢进这个坑里了
into the pit by now.
不用客气
You're welcome, I guess,
丽兹是想说这个
is what Lizzie's trying to say.
我们该回去了
We should probably head back...
让萨尔兹曼博士知道怎么回事
...let Dr. Saltzman know what's going on,
先一起抱一个吧
after a group hug?
我回家等你
I'll see you at home.
你来吗
You coming?
如果你能原谅我
If, you know, you can forgive me
我杀了你
for the one time that I killed you?
太好了
Oh, yes. Oh...
你确定这能行吗
Uh, okay, are you sure this is gonna work?
不确定 所以才需要你信任我
No, I'm not. That's where the trust comes in.
难道你让马里之洼拿你当肉身的时候
I mean, were you sure about letting Malivore
很确定吗
use you as a vessel?
当然不确定
Double no.
但如果我回来了 监狱世界
Although, if I came back, won't the prison world
不是也会复活马里之洼吗
resurrect Malivore, too?
我们没那么多时间去搞清楚了
We're not gonna be here long enough to find out.
干得好 身体
Well done, body.
我们终于团圆了
Now that we are reunited,
放心 没什么监狱能困得住我
rest assured, no prison can hold me.
因为我是
For I am the...
你也是时候回来了
It's about time you returned.
你的标志呢
What happened to your symbol?
见鬼
Bloody hell.
马里之洼的次元牵制不了我
Malivore's dimension can't contain me.
我的血对他是剧毒
My blood is toxic to him,
所以他应该会直接把我们吐回来
so he should spit us right back out.
希望到时能回到真实世界
Hopefully in the real world.
因为我和卡伊之前就是这样回来的 所以
I mean, it's happened to me and Kai before, so...
第三次没准运气也好呢
third time's the charm, right?
抓紧了
Hold on tight.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我不会再放开你的手了
I'm not letting go of you again.
够紧吗
Is this tight enough?
永远都不够
Never.
咱们另一边见
See you on the other side.
兰登
Landon?
兰登
Landon?
我在
I'm right here.
抱歉
Sorry.
你可能正奇怪我是谁
You're probably wondering who I am
或是我怎么知道你的名字
or how I even know your name.
虽然有点不可思议 但如果你听我解释完
It's all a little bit crazy, but if you just let me explain...
可能你该先解释一下
You should probably explain first
为什么你知道我喜欢花生酱味的
why you know I like Peanut Butter Blasts.
我记得 霍普
I remember, Hope.
全都记得
All of it.
但我也不知道原因
Before you ask, I don't know.
我不知道为什么会记得一切
I don't know why I remember everything
或是这个坑怎么突然空了
or why the pit is suddenly empty.
也许是因为
Maybe it's because
我们一起过来的
we came through the portal together?
或是因为我让马里之洼拿我当肉身
Maybe it's because I let Malivore use me as a vessel.
不管什么原因 有些东西变了
Whatever it was, something's changed.
先喝奶昔 再听故事
Well, milkshake first, then mythology.
显然
Well, I woke up first
从传送门过来后我先醒了
after we came through the portal, obviously.
我估计你需要休息一下
I figured you could use the rest, so I set you up
所以把你放在凳子上后就去了烧烤餐厅
on the bench and then headed for The Grill.
虽然不是我计划中的那种周年纪念日约会的样子
Yeah, not exactly the big anniversary date
但你又能怎么样
I had planned, but what are you gonna do?
这么说我们成功了 这是我们的世界吗
So then we made it? This is our world?
我一个人也没看见
I didn't see a single soul,
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表