剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
rewrite the spell so that Malivore serves you
第三 改写咒语 让马里之洼脱离三元咒
instead of the Triad.
为你所用
Four: Malivore is your servant forever.
第四 让马里之洼成为你永世的奴仆
Yes. That's pretty much it.
总结得很到位
Well, I didn't say plan.
我没说这个计划不好
It's just a little small.
只是格局太小
What?
什么
I get why you're pissed at Malivore, but
我知道你为什么在气马里之洼 可是
don't you think you should do more with all that black magic
为何不用那些黑魔法做些更伟大的事呢
than bring him back to shine your shoes?
比召唤他回来给你擦鞋更伟大的事
He started it.
是他挑起这一切的
It's petty.
太可悲了
You're better than this. Ah...
你不止这点能耐
better than this.
我们不局限于此
This spell's a sequel, right?
这个咒语之前就有一版 对吗
That means it has to be bigger and badder than the one before.
也就意味着新版咒语要比之前的那版更邪恶强大
I must admit, I like the sound of that.
听上去深得我心
What do you have in mind?
你有什么建议
We bring back Malivore, just like you said.
先如你所说 唤醒马里之洼
But we don't stop there.
但不会就此止步
We bring back...
我们要唤醒
the monsters.
所有怪物
* I'm Mr. Nice Guy * *
我是好好先生
* I could be lying *
我有可能整晚
* To you all night * *
都在对你撒谎
* I'll pull you closer with my fake smile... *
我会用我的假笑接近你
Anyone else care to try their luck?
还有人想来试试吗
I'm game.
我来
* I'm Mr. Good Time *
我是好时光先生
Fools and their money.
都是来送钱的傻瓜
Oh, I already know I can't win.
我早就知道我赢不了
: Because I know that you're a werewolf.
因为我知道你是个狼人
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
I'm here about your son.
我是为你儿子而来的
I don't have a son.
我没有儿子
* Let me hear you. *
让我听到你的声音
What is that thing?
那是什么东西
Oh, no name.
还没有名字
But the "Fork of Saving Your Ass" has a nice ring to it.
叫救你一命的好听音叉怎么样
You built this today?
你今天就弄好了
Yeah. Damn, girl.
对 厉害啊你
You want to thank me?
你想谢谢我吗
Be sure to tell my dad how awesome I am.
记得告诉我父亲他女儿有多棒
Sometimes I think he wonders.
我觉得有时候他意识不到这一点
He'll figure it out. Your dad's a good guy.
他会明白的 你父亲是个好人
You're lucky, you know?
你很幸运
To have a dad like him.
能有一个像他一样的父亲
Who makes mistakes because he's trying to protect you.
虽然他会犯错 但都是为了保护你
Well, at least you have the moppet.
至少你还有替身
Yeah.
是啊
But I hate that it has to come to this for him.
但是我很抱歉他不得不经历这一切
HOPE: Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
Uh, I mean, it's kind of ironic, huh?
这有点讽刺 对吗
Raf spent all day yesterday convincing me
拉夫昨天花了一整天说服我
to go back inside my body, and today he needs me
回到自己的躯体中去 而今天他却需要
to give the most important piece of it away.
我把最重要的那部分给他
It's not the most important piece.
那不是最重要的部分
You sure about that?
你确定吗
It doesn't... it doesn't matter.
不重要了
I'd lay in front of a bus for him.
为了他 被车撞死我都愿意
At least this plan seems a lot less painful.
至少这个计划没那么疼
LIZZIE: We're ready.
一切都就绪了
Let's get started. Moppet, you are here.
我们开始吧 傀儡 你站这里
Raf, there.
拉夫 你在这里
And, Hope, you're moral support, so don't screw it up.
霍普 你是我的精神支持 别搞砸了
Thanks.
谢谢
You can start now.
你可以开始了
start, but nothing's happening.
我已经开始了 但什么都没发生
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
There isn't any magic in the moppet to siphon.
傀儡身上汲取不到任何魔法
I don't understand.
我不明白
She means I'm not a phoenix anymore.
她是说我不再是凤♥凰♥了
It makes sense. The golden arrow felled the phoenix,
我懂了 那支金箭杀死了凤♥凰♥
just like the prophecy said.
正如预言的一样
Wait. But you were brought back.
等等 但你不是被救活了吗
As a human, but the phoenix part of me died,
只是以人类的形态复活 但我体内的凤♥凰♥已经死了
leaving me one final, mortal life.
留下我仅剩一命的凡人之躯
I should have known. I can feel it. I feel...
我早该知道的 我能感觉得到
different.
这感觉很不同
I can't believe that this is happening.
竟然会这样 真难以置信
We'll run more tests. Maybe there's something
我们可以再做些测试 也许我们漏掉了
we missed. LANDON: I can go outside
一些细节 我可以到外面去
and try to fly. How? By jumping off a roof
试试我会不会飞 怎么试 从屋顶上跳下来
and hoping you sprout wings
看看在你脖子摔断之前
before you break your neck?
能不能长出翅膀吗
RAFAEL: No!
不
I don't want to waste another second fighting a losing battle.
我不想再把时间花在一场必输之战上了
I want to make the most of whatever
我想认真过完
little time that I have left.
自己所剩不多的人生
Just want to be with... with my friends.
我只想跟我的朋友们在一起
I want to go out on my own terms.
我要按自己的方式离开
LUCIA: What are you gonna do with me?
你准备对我做什么
Take you to your son.
带你去见你的儿子
Rafael. He needs you.
拉斐尔 他需要你
He's dying.
他快死了
He's a werewolf,
他是狼人
like you.
跟你一样
It's a...
这件事
a complicated story, but he only has one day left to live.
一言难尽 但他的生命只剩一天了
He's a good kid.
他是个好孩子
He's a really good kid.
他真的是个好孩子
And he shouldn't have to face his fate alone.
他不应独自面对自己的命运
He deserves
他值得
to have people by his side who love him.
有爱他的人守护在身边
He...
他
have his mother. Why?
应该有母亲的陪伴 为什么
He never did.
他从没有过
I left him because I couldn't be that for him.
我离开他是因为我做不了他的母亲
He's better off without me.
没有我他过得更好
Mac, what are you doing?
麦克 你在做什么
She can go.
她可以走了
If it's what you want.
如果你真的想走
She'll come back.
她会回来的
Trust me.
相信我
Could use those Tribrid muscles.
我的肱三头肌没有白练吧
Got a couple more kegs I need to haul over.
那边还有几桶酒我可以拎过来
But I can see that
但是我能看出来
you're not in the mood for a, um... for a party.
你现在没有开派对的心情
I think I'm just a sore loser.
我觉得我应该是输不起吧
I've beaten death more times than I care to count,
我之前战胜过死神那么多次
and I really thought we were gonna beat it again.
我真的以为这次我们能再次打败它
Hey, uh... it's okay, Hope.
没关系的 霍普
I'm serious. I'm not afraid.
我是认真的 我并不害怕
I believe that everyone gets their own version of heaven.
我相信每个人都有自己对天堂的理解
For me, it's gonna be my best day ever,
对我来说 那会是我人生中最美好的一天
just on a loop.
是一个轮回
A day outside with the people I love.
与自己爱的人在外共度一天
But...
不过
I'm gonna appreciate everything I can while I'm here.
我会尽我所能感恩这里的一切
I mean, a supernova that we can actually see with our naked eye?
你看 我们用肉眼就能看到超新星
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表