剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, it's gonna be.
肯定会啊
Hey, I hope you
希望你
don't mind me bringing my dad along for the fun.
不介意我带上我爸一起啊
The more, the merrier.
人越多越好
Walt has no idea that we're even coming.
沃尔特根本不知道我们来了
I'm-a go surprise him.
我要给他个惊喜
I'll get our stuff.
我去拿东西
Okay.
好
Yo, Pops.
老爸
Hello?
在吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
He's not in there.
他不在家
Oh. Okay. Uh...
那好吧
You want to just wait or...? It's fine.
你想等会还是 不用
We can just go. Go? Go where?
我们直接走吧 走去哪里
It's-it's not a big deal.
去哪都无所谓
I'm scared.
我害怕啊
Son of a bitch.
见鬼
Pal, your day just got a lot more interest...
伙计 你今天走运了
Before you take me downtown,
在你带我走之前
I still get my one phone call, right?
我还能打一个电♥话♥ 对吗
Oh, so you do know how phones work. Interesting.
这么说你知道电♥话♥怎么用啊 有意思
I've been meaning to call.
我本来想打电♥话♥的
But you never did. 'Cause I had to
但你没打 因为我必须
take a trip with my daughters to see their uncle.
跟我女儿去见她们的舅舅
It's a long story, but the point is,
说来话长 但我想说的是
I am sorry.
对不起
And I've even more sorry to say
更不好意思的是
that I'm here because I need your help.
我过来是因为我需要你的帮助
Oh, another one of your novels?
又是你的小说吗
I'm looking for a missing person.
我在找一个失踪人口
Somebody who's gone to great lengths
一个费尽心思
not to be found. I'm sorry, Ric.
不愿被找到的人 对不起 里克
but I have a job.
我还要工作
And I can't be running around
不能每次你想要我帮忙的时候
helping you whenever you want.
就跟你到处跑
Yeah, but you will.
但你会帮我的
'Cause when I had Kaleb compel you to forget,
因为我叫凯勒布强迫你忘记的时候
I had him tell you to listen to me
也让他告诉了你 如果事关生死
in cases of life and death.
你就得听我的
Okay.
好吧
Who are we looking for?
要找谁
I made you
我给了你
an offer!
一条出路
And I'm considering it.
而我也在考虑
If my skill set can affect real change around here.
如果我的技能真的能改变现状
Starting with this.
就从这里开始
This is the reconstituted Malivore Pit.
这是重建的马里之洼深渊
It's a portal to another dimension,
是通往另一个世界的门
forged by my own black hand.
由我亲手打造
It's an eyesore.
难看死了
But I guess we could throw a rug over it.
但我估计可以丢个毯子盖住它
We will do no such thing. You clearly
我们不能这样做
do not understand the power dynamic at play here.
你显然不明白如今的形势
Oh, sure I do.
我当然明白
The way I see it, this is a job interview.
在我看来 这就是次求职面试
So this is as much about me interviewing you
不仅是你在面试我
as it is about you interviewing me.
也是我在面试你
Now,
那么
how are you gonna raise Malivore?
你要怎么打开马里之洼
What's your, like, plan?
你的计划是什么
Your mind would shatter at its sheer scope.
绝对会让你大开眼界的
Then get to shattering.
那就说来听听
'Cause I'm not
因为我是不会同意的
signing up until I know exactly what our mission statement is.
除非我明确地知道我们的宗旨是什么
Mission statement?
什么宗旨
And, more importantly,
还有 更重要的是
how much pain and misery it's gonna rain down
这会给塞尔瓦托学校
on the Salvatore School.
带来多少痛苦与不幸
So, go ahead.
所以 继续吧
Pitch me.
我洗耳恭听
So, about those healing spells.
那些治愈咒
None of them worked?
没一个可行的吗
Not as intended.
没想象中顺利
Well,
好吧
the day is not over yet.
反正今天还没完
Hope, we've tried everything.
霍普 我们全都试过了
You know what we need to do.
你知道我们需要做什么
We're not doing a linking spell. Why not?
我们不能施联结咒 为什么不行
It's the exact thing that you did
你就是这样
to save me from the Merge. But that was different.
把我从融合中解救出来的 但这次不一样
If I link Landon to Raf, Landon would have to die and resurrect
如果我把兰登和拉夫联结在一起 兰登就得每天都
every single day.
死后复生
We don't know how many lives Landon has left.
我们不知道兰登还剩多少条命
We could kill them both.
可能会把他们两个都害死
Well, have you thought
那你考虑过
about what Landon would want?
兰登是怎么想的吗
I might have another idea.
我可能有办法了
God, I hate waiting around like this.
天啊 我讨厌无尽的等待
Every second counts.
分秒必争啊
Well, I'm sure he'll be back soon.
他很快会回来的
And what if he's not?
如果他不回来呢
I may never get to say goodbye, Lan.
我可能没机会说再见了 兰
Don't say that.
别说丧气话
One day is all I wanted.
我只想要一天
I just wanted one day to be normal again.
我只想过一天正常的日子
Look, we're gonna beat this. Come on, man.
我们会战胜这一切的 别傻了 老兄
Does that sound like my life?
你觉得这像我的风格吗
Nothing ever goes my way, Lan.
我的人生中始终诸事不顺 兰
What makes you think that today's gonna be any different?
你为什么觉得今天会与众不同呢
Hey, camping trip's over.
露营之旅结束了
Y'all got to get y'all asses back to school.
你们都得回到学校去
Hope has a plan.
霍普有个计划
KALEB: Come on.
走吧
So Hope wants to use Clarke's Freaky Friday tuning fork
所以霍普想用克拉克的宇宙音叉
to put Raf's consciousness in someone else's body?
把拉夫的意识植入别人的体内吗
Look, I know it's not ideal, okay?
我知道这不是最理想的方案 好吗
But if we modify and reforge the Trident,
但我们只要修改并重造下音叉
then a siphon like me can use it
我就可以扮演虹吸管的角色
to transfer energy instead of consciousness.
进行能量而不是意识的转移
Well-well, wait, wait.
好吧 等等
What kind of energy? And into who?
你说的是哪种能量 转移到谁的体内
Well, my first choice was Jed,
我原本想的是杰德
but unfortunately, it has to be...
但不幸的是 这必须是
...phoenix energy.
凤♥凰♥的能量
Phoenix?
凤♥凰♥
So what does that mean for Landon?
这对兰登意味着什么呢
I'm guessing it means I become human.
我猜这意味着我要成为人类
Mortal?
一个凡人
Which is probably why Hope isn't here to tell me herself.
霍普大概就是因此才没来亲口告诉我吧
: Thank you.
谢谢你
That's it?
没了吗
Were you expecting more?
你还期待更多吗
Kind of.
有一点
Your puny mind could not possibly process
你那微不足道的智商根本无法理解
the profundity of my plot!
我的深谋远虑
One: acquire buttload of dark magic.
第一 获得大量的黑魔法
Two: use aforementioned buttload
第二 利用这种黑魔法
to reenact the original Triad spell
重现最初的三元魔咒
and raise Malivore from the Pit. Three:
并将马里之洼从深渊中唤醒
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表