剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我知道最近学校有诸多变故
I know a lot of things have changed around here lately,
但在我看来 这代表成长
but in my opinion, that's a sign of growth.
尽管成长历程苦不堪言
And despite our growing pains,
在我眼中 我们在座的全体学生从未像此刻
I like to think our student body has never been more...
这般团结
united.
我们只有9个人吧
: There's, like, nine of us here.
所以你说什么都能听到 霍普
Which means your voice carries, Hope.
尽管我们有薛定谔的出勤率
But despite our spotty assembly attendance,
当然这个问题我会解决
which I will address,
我们现在在册学生达到30名了
we now have 30 students enrolled.
也就意味着
Which officially...
我们在弗吉尼亚州算一所真正的学校了
...makes us a school in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
不仅如此
And, more than that,
这里还是家
a home!
更多地是
And-and more to that,
社群感
uh, sense of community...
有请伊丽莎白·萨尔茨曼发言
...I give you Elizabeth Saltzman.
我知道在座不止我一人
I know I'm not the only one who misses
怀念学校曾经的模样
the way things used to be around here.
但这并不说明
That doesn't mean
我们的生活方式需要改变
that our way of life needs to change.
道理很简单
The simple math is
学生少 学费收入就少
fewer students equals less tuition.
所以
Which is why...
冰沙吧
...the smoothie bar
停业了
has been shuttered,
泳池关闭 所有舞会
the pool closed, and all of our dances
以及旅行全部取消
and trips have been canceled.
但是
But...
我有办法扭转乾坤
I have a way to turn that all around,
不过需要你们的帮助
with your help.
我们第一次
Our first--
希望也是最后一次
hopefully last--
塞尔瓦托学校筹款月活动
Salvatore School Fundraiser Month.
接下来四周
Over the next four weeks,
我们将举办一系列活动
we will be hosting a series of events.
洗车活动 糕饼售卖♥♥
A car wash, a bake sale.
我很清楚现在只有两个活动方案
And I am well aware that that is only two ideas,
欢迎大家
so any recommendations
集思广益
are welcome.
好样的 克利奥
That's the spirit, Cleo.
霍普和我可以画一些画拿去拍卖♥♥
Hope and I can make art and host an auction.
我要收回提议
Um, mm, I retract that offer.
晚了
Too late.
准了 艺术拍卖♥♥会
Art auction approved.
如果还有更多终身学生
Now, if some of our more tenured students
能追随榜样的脚步 我们就可以在顷刻之间
could follow your example, we'll have this place back to normal
让这里恢复如常
in no time.
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
本来我是去学校了
I was on my way to school.
需要您签个字
You need to sign for this.
- 什么东西 - 市政厅的文件
What is it? Something from Town Hall.
是财产税留置权
It's a property tax lien.
7天之内就要缴费
That we have seven days to pay?!
多少钱
How much?
9万1千刀
It's $91,000...
不然学校就归银行了
...or the bank gets the school.
想要学校 先从我的尸体上踏过去
Over my dead body.
筹款月凉了 欢迎参加筹款日活动
Screw Fundraiser Month. Welcome to Fundraiser Day.
我们要一次性把钱款募集够 马上
We're gonna do all of it at once, right now.
你们还愣着干什么 动起来啊
What are you staring at? Let's go.
你这有点
You look...
沮丧烦躁是吗
Frustrated? Annoyed?
像个彻头彻尾的废柴
Like a complete and abject failure?
我本来想说不错来着 你这发型很赞
I was going to say "nice," with your hair like that.
阿谀奉承对我没用
Flattery will get you nowhere.
我的官方立场是 你把我惹毛了
My official stance is that I'm mad at you
因为你逼我画画
for making me do this.
我没有逼你做什么
I am not making you do anything.
我们是在给学校出力
We are helping the school.
那我会想其他办法
Well, I'm gonna have to find some other way.
- 我脑子里一团浆糊 什么都画不出来 - 得了吧
I'm blocked. I've got nothing. Come on.
只要是艺术品 自然有美在其中
All art has something beautiful in it.
好吧
Oh, okay.
也没那么差吧
I didn't think it was that bad.
这笔法是很熟练
It is very technically proficient,
就是感觉少了一点
it just feels a little...
神韵
soulless.
- 不用担心我的感受 - 我没想到混血的人
No need to spare my feelings. I did not think a tribrid would be
- 还会这么敏感 - 通常不会
so sensitive. Usually I'm not.
但自打兰登死后
But I haven't made anything good
我还没做过一件好事
since Landon died,
找到他的唯一希望也轰然倒塌
and my only hope of finding him was destroyed.
心疼你
I'm sorry.
我也有过你这种感受
I have been blocked before, too,
也是在痛失某人之后
and it also came after a devastating loss.
那你是怎么走出来的呢
What did you do to break out of it?
有点极端
Something drastic.
我们相遇的那天
The day we met,
你跟我说过不知道怎么走出
you told me you did not know how to move on
兰登逝去的阴影
from Landon's death.
我或许能帮你
I have an idea that may help.
我猜一下 比较极端是吧
Let me guess. It's drastic.
我真是受够了
I hate everything about this.
我也是
Me, too.
博士 领带是逃不掉的
You know, we really gotta up your tie game, Doc.
千万别让我穿皮鞋
And don't-don't get me started on these shoes.
我穿正装是要谈正事
I know why I'm suffering like this,
但你穿这么正式干什么
but why are you all dressed up?
我听说你要去银行 我也想去
I heard you were going to the bank. I want in.
别介意啊 你还是未成年人
No offense, but you're a teenager.
并不是贷款的理想人选
Not exactly the ideal candidate for a loan.
是少年吸血鬼 我跟你说过希望你能
Uh, a teenage vampire, who told you I wanted you
指望我 还记得吗
to be able to rely on me. Remember?
我打算要个1000年的
So I'm thinking zero-percent interest
无息贷款
over a thousand years.
用能力强迫别人是盗窃行径 也是不道德的
Using compulsion to get money would be theft, and unethical.
你觉得银行不会
: You think a bank doesn't use
想尽办法
every power at their disposal
赚取更多油水吗
to take more than their fair share?
拜托 博士 我们必须以其人之道还治其人之身
Come on, Doc, we gotta fight fire with fire.
在此过程中毁掉一切吗
And burn everything down in the process?
如果必须如此 是的
If that's what it takes.
这是人类层面的问题 凯勒布
This is a human problem, Kaleb.
必须承认 是我在找兰登的时候不管不顾
One, admittedly, I got us into when I let things fall
才会落到这般田地
to the wayside while searching for Landon,
所以我要自己按人类的方式解决这个问题
so I will solve this in my own human way.
但如果你真想
But if you are serious
负起更多的责任
about taking on more responsibility around here...
当然想了
Dead serious.
我走后监督好筹款活动
Supervise the fundraiser while I'm gone.
我不希望任何人在公众之中使用能力
I don't want anyone using their power around the public,
或者企图用超自然力量解决这一问题
or hatching supernatural solutions to this mess, either.
所以你想让我阻止大家做那些
So you just want me to stop everyone from doing
本来我自己都想做的事
exactly what I wanted to do.
没错
Exactly.
什么事
Hey, what's up?
真没想到你会找我
I wasn't expecting to hear from you.
所以你没取消幻咒
So you didn't drop the illusion spell?
现在有点问题
Because something's wrong with it.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表