剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
但为了防止你再骗我
But in case you're lying to me again,
你要知道 我还爱着他
you should know I still love him.
我希望他幸福
And I want him to be happy.
就算那个人不是我
Even if it's not with me.
那你应该自己告诉他
Then you should tell him that.
霍普 最后一件事
Hope, one last thing.
等一切结束 马里之洼灭亡的那一天
When this is finally over and Malivore has been destroyed,
我 我真的希望我们能重归于好
I... I really hope you and I will become friends again.
兰登
Landon?
克拉克
Clarke?
别说话 会更严重的
No, don't try to talk, it's making it worse.
我可以治愈你
I have a way that I can heal you.
别跟我较劲儿 我的血可以救你的命
Don't fight me on this. My blood can save you.
不过如果我的血对你马里之洼的基因有毒
Unless it's toxic to your Malivore DNA.
你则会被送回黑暗的
You'd be sent back to the darkness.
你愿意冒这个险吗
Is that a risk that you're willing to take?
我还有一种办法能治愈你 但
I have another way I can heal you, but
先警告你 会很痛苦的
I'm warning you, it's gonna suck.
火
Incendia.
- 你依旧宝刀未老 - 谢谢
-ETHAN: You still got it. LIZZIE: Thanks.
你应该好好想想
And you should get to thinking about how you intend
怎么约霍普出去
to ask out Hope.
据我所知 她有男朋友
Well, last I heard, she has a boyfriend.
现在没有了
Who's out of the picture now.
本着保持现状的精神
And in the spirit of keeping it that way,
先约会怎么样
what about that date?
丽兹 你是个很棒的助攻
Listen, Lizzie, I-I think you're an amazing wingwoman, but...
但恕我直言
...if I'm being honest,
我喜欢别人
I'm kind of into someone else.
你以前怎么不说
Why didn't you mention that before now?
因为以前我不知道
'Cause I didn't know.
随便你怎么说
Whatever.
好吧 不管她是谁
You know what? Whoever she is,
根本比不上霍普·迈克尔森
she does not hold a candle to Hope Mikaelson.
告诉我她叫什么 我证明给你看
Come on, tell me her name and I'll prove it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
偷车
Stealing a car.
别告诉我
Don't tell me theft
你突然对此不满了
is suddenly a problem for you.
我们现在得走了
We have to go now.
去哪 你跟霍普说过了吗
Go where? Did you speak with Hope?
我不需要她 还是多亏了你的鼓舞
I don't need her, thanks to your inspiration.
我以为我们是搭档
I thought we were partners.
所以我的需要也应该很重要
So my needs should matter, too.
我做了什么鼓舞了你
What idea did I inspire in you?
你就不能赶紧上车吗
Could you just get in the car?
我会在路上解释
I'll explain on the way.
我以为你是相信我的
I thought you trusted me.
之前的确相信
And I did.
但除非你告诉我你的意图
But until you tell me your intentions,
否则我不会跟你去任何地方
I am not going anywhere with you.
我真的不希望事情走到这一步
You know, I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this.
我本来活不成了
I wasn't gonna make it.
然后两个戴着面具的人出现了
Then these two guys with masks showed up.
都没机会好好谢谢他们
Never got a chance to thank 'em.
狂野 狂野
*Wild, wild, wild, wild, wild, wild...
老兄 首先 这玩意酷毙了
Man, first of all, these are dope.
其次 大家都安然无恙
And second, everybody's safe.
还有我们的秘密身份
And so are our secret identities.
现在
And now
我们要搞清楚的就是我们的英雄身份
all we got to do is figure out our superhero ones.
这是第二件事
Second order of business
等你先把那番话说给
after you finally deliver that big speech to...
我打开咖啡机
*I start the coffee maker
妻子说她会做盘
*Wifey said she'll make a plate...
等下 你不是该跟谁谈的吗
Hold up, weren't you supposed to talk to somebody?
反正我不记得
Not that I can recall.
兰登 你没事吧
Landon? You all right?
天啊
Oh, God.
够近了
Close enough.
该你了
Your turn.
萨尔茨曼博士 你对他做了什么
Dr. Saltzman. What are you doing to him?
那不是兰登 霍普
That is not Landon, Hope.
克利奥呢
Where's Cleo?
谁是克利奥
Who's Cleo?
你说得对 他不是兰登
You're right. It's not Landon.
是马里之洼
It's Malivore.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
疼
Sore.
还有惊讶
And surprised,
因为显然是你救了我的命
'cause you clearly saved my life.
天哪
Oh, God. What,
我们不会这样就成朋友了吧
does this make us friends?
充其量亦敌亦友
Hmm, frenemies at best.
做人类太惨了
Well, being a human sucks.
但肯定比另一种选择强
But it sure beats the alternative.
等你看到医院的账单就不会这么想了
Just wait till you get the hospital bill.
但我还是欠你个人情
Still, uh, I owe you one.
所以 我要告诉你
So, FYI,
不是你前男友给了我
it wasn't your ex who gave me
一个我期待的性感伤疤
what I'm hoping will be a sexy scar.
兰登已经不是你认识的那个他了 霍普
Landon isn't who you think he is, Hope.
- 真的 - 我知道
- Literally. - Yeah, I know.
如果我能面对现实
I would have known sooner
本来会知道的更早 但是
if I had just allowed myself to see it, but...
我反而让他说服了我
Instead, I let him convince me that it was
以为是他在监狱世界里挣扎求生的过程
his struggle to survive in the prison world
让他变了
that changed him from the person
我本来应该比任何人更了解他的
that I know better than just about anyone.
马里之洼终于如愿以偿了
Malivore finally got what he wanted.
利用他的皮囊 从那以后就一直藏在我们眼皮下
His vessel. He's been hiding in plain sight ever since.
我早说过他有大阴谋
I told you he was up to something big.
看来都是命了
Destiny, huh?
也许你是对的 没什么能抗拒得了
Maybe you were right. There's no fighting it.
说不好 我想得正好相反
I don't know. I was thinking the opposite.
虽然听起来不可思议 但多亏了你
Thanks to you, as crazy as that sounds.
你突破万难 逃离了黑暗
Against all odds, you escaped the darkness,
打败了你的命运
beat your fate.
更重要的是 你做到了
More importantly, you did it yourself.
独自完成的
Alone.
等轮到我该面对自己的命运时
That's exactly what I'm gonna have to do
这正是我要做的
when it's time to face mine.
但我不是独自完成的
But I didn't do it alone.
为了逃离黑暗我需要帮助
I-I needed help to get out of the darkness.
就像你需要帮助去对抗马里之洼一样
Just like you're going to need help against Malivore.
所以 尽管我理解你为什么觉得身为混血
So, while I get why you feel like being the Tribrid
是你独自要挑的担子
is your own burden to bear,
但别忘了你背后的东西
don't lose sight of what's in your corner.
那些我从未拥有过的
The thing I've never had.
是什么
What's that?
朋友
Friends.
家人
A family.
认识你以前的夏天
*The summer before you
我以为爱就像莎士比亚式的
*I thought love was Shakespearean
或多或少总是痛苦的经历
*More or less a painful experience
只有在你神志不清时才真实
*Only ever real if you're delirious...
原来你在这
There you are.
到处在找你
Been looking everywhere for you.
我想我还是躲起来
Figured I'd make myself scarce
避免再次与非超自然生物接触比较好
to avoid another close encounter of the non-supernatural kind.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表