剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Chad.
查德
Hi. Uh, I was, uh,
你好啊 我刚去了
at the crypt, but-but only because I forgot my headphones.
地窖 只是因为我忘了带耳机
I didn't touch any of your stuff or mess with the pit at all.
我一点也没碰你的东西 也没把窖藏弄得乱七八糟
Yeah, yeah.Well,
行吧
a-a lady monster came out of it,
一个女妖从里面出来
and she asked for a worthy champion,
说要找一个实力非凡的王者
which means she was looking for Hope.
也就是说她在找霍普
I watch you guys in the basin all the time.
我一直在水池里看着你们
Hope's so smart and pretty
霍普是那么聪明美丽
and, you know, always saves the day.
而且 你知道的 总是能挽救大局
Hope is unavailable
霍普目前
at the moment.
无法应战
What else did she say?
她还说了什么
Uh, she was in search of a sword?
她在找一把剑
She sensed it was in a field?
她感觉到它在战场上
The field day.
野战日
We should go help them.
我们应该去帮他们
I'm not going anywhere until you get back in your body.
在你回到你身体里之前我哪儿也不去
It's in there.
卡在里面了
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
We've all tried and we're officially out of time.
我们什么都试了 现在已经没时间了
You led me to believe that you were capable
是你们让我要相信你们
of vanquishing monsters.
有能力打败怪物的
We usually are, but our main champion's a little busy.
我们通常有能力 但我们当中最强的现在有点忙
Then there is no hope?
那就没有希望了吗
That's the whole point.
这才是重点
We're not worthy.
我们能力有限
But we all know who is.
但我们都知道谁够格
So where the hell is Hope Mikaelson when you need her?
可霍普·迈克尔森在大家需要她的时候去哪儿了
She isn't coming.
她不会来了
I mean, I... I wish I was wrong,
我也希望自己是错的
but we have to prepare ourselves for that.
但我们必须为一切情况做好准备
To make her proud of us
我们要让她为我们骄傲
for saving the day just like she always does.
为我们能像她一样拯救世界而骄傲
And the only way to do that is together.
唯一的办法就是大家齐心协力
United.
团结起来
So please, just believe in me
请大家相信我吧
half as much as I believe in you
只要你们能有我对你们一半的信心
and we can get through this.
我们就能成功
I do not believe you will.
我觉你们成不了
Not unless the blood of kings runs through your veins.
除非你们身上流着国王的血
Hold up.
等等
That is what you think being worthy means?
这就是你认为的够格吗
Yes. It is the very definition.
对 这就是够格的定义
Okay, boomer, maybe in your time.
老古董 那是在你的时代好吗
And yet again, information
竟然还有人提出
that would have been useful before now.
这种老掉牙的说法
The fact remains,
反正事实是
Excalibur was tainted, and now your world will pay the price.
王者之剑已被玷污 你们这个世界就要付出代价
Listen, I don't care what some lady,
听着 我可不在乎一个
skulking around in ponds, distributing swords,
在池塘里鬼鬼祟祟分发宝剑的女人
thinks of us.
是怎么看我们的
No offense.
无意冒犯
We are worthy.
我们够资格
We just got to prove it.
这就是我们证明自己的时刻
A rousing sentiment.
真是慷慨激昂啊
But I am not the one you must convince.
可你要说服的人不是我
Okay, it's not exactly
这跟我理想中的
how I pictured dying, but what the hell?
去世场面不太一样 不过管他呢
What's the plan, MG?
我们要怎么做 MG
Kaleb, Jed, Wade?
凯勒布 杰德 韦德
Grab that rope and see if you can slow him down.
去拿绳子 看看能不能拖住他
Wonder Twins...
神奇双子
...protect the sword.
保护好剑
Wait, what are you gonna do?
那你要做什么呢
Something stupid. Got it.
要做傻事 我懂了
I don't care what you show me.
不管你要给我看什么
I'm not gonna change my...
我是不会改变自己的
mind.
主意的
Dr. S said she's waiting on you.
萨博士说她在等你
If you don't come back, she doesn't come back, Lan.
如果你不回来 她也不会回来的 兰
And you don't want that on your conscience.
你真的要想让良心受此折磨吗
I know because I can barely live
我之所以这么说 是因为我自己
with myself knowing that I'm responsible
已经为让你躺在那里
for you being there.
被良心折磨得痛苦不堪了
Giving your being over to me to make yourself
把你的躯壳交给我
feel less guilty isn't a good enough reason.
来减少自己的负罪感可不是个好借口
Not when I have the chance to save everyone else.
尤其是在我可以拯救他人的时候
That's not the only reason that I'm doing this.
这不是我这么做的唯一原因
Now we will get Hope back, whether it's you
现在我们可以让霍普起死回生
doing it yourself...
不管是你自己做
or you as me.
还是你为我而做
Who do you think she's gonna want to see
你觉得她醒来后
when she wakes up?
想看到谁
It's not working. Not with that attitude.
这不管用啊 说泄气话当然不管用
Just give it everything you've got.
拼尽全力就是了
We believe in you, buddy. Right, Kaleb?
我们相信你 兄弟 好吗 凯勒布
What?
什么
Hell yeah. Yeah, yeah,
对 绝对的
we believe in you, Wade.
我们相信你 韦德
Just put your back into it, all right?
让我们全力以赴 好吗
All of us together.
大家齐心协力
Incendium!
火攻
He's immune to fire, so you just pissed him off.
他对火免疫 你这么做只会激怒他
immobilus.
试试让他定住
That's what I've been saying all day.
这咒语我都念了半天了
Immobilus!
定身
Hold on!
等一下
Need a hand?
我拉你一把怎样
Need a hundred...
恐怕一把不够
but you'll do.
不过有你足够了
Your royal highness?
陛 陛下
The worthy one has arrived.
王者终于驾临
Raf has the sword. Everyone get out of his way.
拉夫拿到剑了 大家都让开
Hey, come on!
快点
Um... please... get up.
快请起
Um... I'm guessing this is yours.
我觉得这是你的吧
No, it is rightfully yours,
不 你收下理所应当
as you are a descendant of Arthur.
因为你是亚瑟的后裔
Do better with it than your ancestors did
而且做得比你的先辈更出色
and I will never need return.
我再无需出现了
Bye.
再见
I don't want to say I told you we were worthy, but...
我不想在这里事后诸葛说我们够资格啊 不过
Took you long enough. Where the hell were you?
竟然等了这么久 你之前都在干嘛了
Landon.
兰登
You're here.
你来了
For you... always.
为你 随叫随到
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
I thought you were a water nymph for a second.
我差点把你当成水精灵呢
Even I'm not that judgmental.
你这武断的劲头快赶上我了
But if I were to do my best impression,
不过我今天想给人留下最好印象的计划
I sucked today.
失败了
Sorry for ruining your field day.
抱歉毁了你的比赛日
Oh, I don't care about field day.
我才不在乎啥比赛日呢
Okay, I care a little bit.
好吧 在乎一点点
But I care about you way more.
但是我更在乎你
I know.
我知道
You always have.
你一直都是
Whether it's the old me or the work-in-progress one.
不管是我以前的我 还是正在努力改进的我
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表