剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
来
Come.
带你们转转
I'll show you around.
内心的宁静在等待你们
Peace of mind awaits.
我说了
Like I said...
陷阱吧
trap.
看起来不错呢
This looks... great.
好像女巫仙境
It looks like Witch apalooza.
很好啊
Which is great,
因为可以帮助你痊愈
because you could use some healing.
乔跟我说
Jo told me
兰登的所有事了
all about Andon-Lay.
是吗
Did she?
全都说了 他就那么
Every gory detail. Him dumping you
把你甩了
like that?
太混♥蛋♥了
Total dick move.
这里不用担心混♥蛋♥
We don't worry about dicks here.
这里不许男人进入
No boys allowed.
你很快就会忘记这个笨蛋了
So you'll forget about birdbrain in no time.
这里所有人看着好像都嗨了
I bet. Everyone here looks like they're on drugs.
不是这样的 霍普
It's not like that, Hope.
这是康复基地
This is a wellness retreat,
女巫给女巫建的
for witches, by witches.
这个
Well...
主要是一位女巫
one witch in particular:
安迪
Andi.
她超厉害的
She's so amazing.
是我的好老师
She's been a real mentor to me.
她是怎么
How exactly
帮助你的呢
did she help you?
安迪重塑了以前的我
Andi reframed my former,
用限制心态以反映我的情感目标
limiting mindset to reflect my emotional goals.
我来说吧 感觉有点像邪教
Okay, I'll say it. This feels a little cult-y.
我们只不过是一帮
We're just a collection
价值观相同 跟随一位伟大 有魅力的领袖的
of like-minded individuals, all following the teachings
个体的集♥合♥罢了
of a brilliant and charismatic leader.
好吧 说完更像邪教了
Right, make that a lot cult-y.
这么多水晶是干嘛的
What's with all the crystals?
每一种颜色都代表通往启迪之路的一步
Each color represents a step on the pathway to enlightenment.
所以你戴的蓝色是
So the blue one you're wearing...
最高的一步
It's the top step.
意思是下周神圣的净化仪式
Which means that I get to take part in next week's
我可以参加了
sacred purification ritual.
可不是嘛 神圣的仪式
What lands you on sacred dirt duty?
别介意萨曼莎啊
Don't mind Samantha.
她曾是安迪的明星学员
She was Andi's star pupil,
直到我的出现
until I got here.
然后她就被自己的愤怒和嫉妒
And then her petty jealousy and anger
搞得落水狗一样狼狈
knocked her down a peg--
有几个
well, several--
喜欢红色的
into the red.
所以专注于自己的道路
That's why it's so important
是很重要的
to stay focused on your own path.
下午的浓缩课程
Afternoon enrichment.
所有颜色水晶路径都欢迎
All colors on the crystal path are welcome.
你们必须得见见安迪
Come on. You guys have to meet Andi.
我说了我不需要帮忙
I told you I didn't want any help.
我解释一下啊
In my defense,
我不知道帮忙是这样的
I didn't know that this was what help looked like.
我们不用留下的
We don't have to stay.
我们得留下
We do.
这里很奇怪
Because something weird's going on here.
丽兹不走我们也不走
And we're not leaving unless Lizzie comes with us.
希望她能愿意走
Hopefully willingly.
我不打女孩子
I don't fight with girls.
除非是打败赛
Except when you're knocking them down in a pickup game
或者是陪练
or sparring with them.
不 是真正的打斗
No, like, a real fight--
如果代价是要打死的那种
to the death, if that's what it takes.
我也不打算开这个先例
And I don't plan on starting now.
很高兴我们都同意不死这件事
Hey, glad we can both agree on not dying.
那如果我挑战你
So, what if I challenge you
其他的东西呢
to something else?
我们可没有这样的规定
That's not in the rules.
但规定里确实有写
FINCH:But what is in the rules
头狼不能
is that the alpha
拒绝任何挑战
can't turn down any challenge,
无论后果如何
no matter what it entails.
好吧
Okay.
你想比什么
What do you have in mind?
我在储藏室挑选房♥间装饰的时候
I saw an old pool table in storage
看到一张旧台球桌
when I was picking out some stuff for my room.
没问题
Deal.
祝你好运 你绝对需要
Good luck. You're gonna need it.
我想欢迎我们所有的新成员
I want to welcome all our new faces.
我知道你们来这里 是因为你们陷入了困境
I know you're here because you're struggling.
相信我
Believe me...
我也有过
I have, too.
我曾在黑暗中生活多年
I've lived in darkness for so many years,
正因如此 我决定一生
which is why I have dedicated myself
致力于帮助其他女巫
to helping other witches
走向光明
reach the light.
丽兹
Lizzie,
你能帮我演示一下该怎么做吗
would you help me demonstrate how we do that?
很荣幸
It would be my honor.
这个水晶和我们佩戴的那枚
Think of this crystal, and the ones linked to it
互相关联 你可以把它想象为一枚
that we all wear, like...
心情戒指
a mood ring.
我们会让每一位新人
We ask all new arrivals
把手放上去
to lay their hands on it,
探寻自己旅程的出发点
to discover where they'll be beginning their journey.
我的祖先 女巫团们
My ancestors' coven
认为我们被情绪所支配
believed that we were ruled by our emotions,
如果我们能学会
and that if we could learn to take control
控制自己的情绪状态
of our emotional state,
就可以重新掌控 并尽情享受
that we could take back control of our lives.
自己的生活
Live them to the fullest.
非常好 丽兹
That's wonderful,Lizzie.
比我期望得还要出色
Though I expected nothing less from you.
大家看到的这种美丽的蓝色
The beautiful blue color that Lizzie has just shown us
代表着丽兹毫无杂念的思想状态
represents complete purity of thought.
代表着她已经消除了
The elimination
所有阻碍我们的负面情绪
of all negative feelings
从此可以自♥由♥地
preventing us from living free,
去追寻幸福充实的生活了
happy and fulfilled lives.
这是在座每个人
This is the ideal
都应努力达到的理想状态
you should all strive to attain.
这是
This is...
一种超脱
enlightenment.
现在 我需要一位
Now, could I have
尚待努力的志愿者
a less accomplished volunteer?
在座有谁想
Someone who needs help
控制自己的负面情绪吗
controlling negative emotions.
你叫霍普 对吗
It's Hope, right?
我没有举手
: Oh, I didn't raise my hand.
所以你的内心
So you don't harbor
没有任何负面情绪吗
any negative emotions?
我只是不需要你帮我控制
I just don't need your help controlling them.
当你掌控不了自己的时候
When we aren't in control,
很难去新任那些能掌控自己的人
it's difficult to trust those who are.
那倒不是 我不信任是因为你是个骗子
Oh, no, I don't trust you because you're a fraud.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表