剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
但你已经相信了不是吗
But you already believe that, don't you?
好了 快到了
All right, we're close.
下个出口下去
Take the next exit.
等等 我蒙了
ALARIC: Wait, I-I'm confused.
所以谁是喧哗
So who's gonna be Sound
谁是骚动呢
and who's gonna be Fury?
还没研究明白呢
It's a work in progress.
只要知道我们掩盖了克里奥和兰登的轨迹就行了
Just know we got Cleo and Landon's tracks covered.
也知道他们的位置了 晨鸟旅店
And a lead on their location. The Morning Bird Motel.
现在就过去
We're headed there now.
好 那边见 干得漂亮
All right, I'll meet you there. Nice work.
见克里奥之前大概还有一小时
Got about an hour before we see Cleo.
是啊
Yeah.
你要不练习一下
You might want to practice
你要说什么
what you're gonna say.
我已经在脑海中
Man, I been playing out
回放了无数次我要说的话了
what I'm gonna say in my head for days.
我只能想到一句
I can really only think of one thing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
很对不起
I'm sorry for...
该相信她的时候我没有相信
not taking her word when I should have.
对不起从来没有告诉她
And damn sorry for not telling her
我对她的感觉
how I felt when I had the chance.
因为讲真啊
'Cause, to tell you the truth,
真的已经很久很久
it's been a long-ass time since anyone ever
没有人像克里奥一样让我老鹿乱撞了
made me feel like I do when I'm with Cleo.
而且也从没有人
And ain't no one ever
激发过我
inspired me to want
去敞开心扉
to open my heart and...
我说不好 就是她让我变成了
...I don't know, be the best version of myself
最好的那个自己
the way she makes me want to be.
所以你觉得呢
So what you think?
她会感觉到吗
She gonna feel that,
还是我就玩完了
or am I gonna crash and burn?
- 当心 - 怎么了
Look out! What?
妈的 不好了
KALEB: Damn, man, this is bad.
救护车还没到
Ambulances aren't here yet.
那边的人可能受伤了 我们得去帮忙
Folks down there could be hurt. We got to do something.
那兰登和克里奥呢
What about Landon and Cleo?
只能让他们等会了
They'll just have to wait.
现在该是超级英雄时刻了
'Cause it's hero time.
我不是说霍普·迈克尔森
I'm not saying that Hope Mikaelson
是我个人的英雄
is my own personal hero.
我就是不知道
I just don't know
学校没了她 我们要怎么办
what any of us at this school would do without her.
你说了一路了
So you've been saying the whole ride here.
但我不是很确定为什么
Though I'm not exactly sure why.
我只想让你知道霍普有多棒
I just want you to know how awesome Hope is.
因为她真的很棒
'Cause she is.
肯定的
Oh, yeah. For sure.
我不知道
I had no idea
这地方这么高级呢
this place was so fancy.
我明白你为啥想回来了 乔
I get why you wanted to come back here, Jo.
肯定比公立学校强多了
Sure beats public school.
我带你转转吧
Why don't I give you a tour?
然后可以继续聊
And then we can keep talking.
感觉真不是个好主意 丽兹
That sounds like a really bad idea, Lizzie.
我们还得告诉爸爸
We still have to tell Dad about Hope's
霍普的突袭实地考察呢
surprise field trip.
说的对
You're right.
所以呢 你应该赶快去告诉爸爸这个事
Which is why you should run along and do that
与此同时 我去带伊森参观霍普的另一个家
while I show Ethan Hope's home away from home.
怎么样
Sound good?
不错 我加入
Great. I'm in.
- 芬奇 - 你好吗
Finch.FINCH: What's up?
- 乔 - 嗨
Jo? Hey.
你没来上魔法农学课 我还挺担心的
I got worried when you didn't show up for Magical Agronomy.
你什么时候回来的
When'd you get back?
刚回来 今天真是一言难尽
Just now. It's been, um... a day.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
说来话长 以后再告诉你吧
Long story. I'll tell you later.
现在我需要你的帮助
Right now I need your help.
好的
Okay?
你上次这样启发别人是什么时候
When was the last time you inspired someone this way?
那得追溯到文艺复兴时期了
Not since the Renaissance.
如果不算上
Unless you count the time
我启发霍普给你做泥像的那次
I had Hope make that golem of you.
我得说 那次真是
Which, for the record--
让人佩服
impressive.
我们以前住在佛罗伦萨时
When we lived in Florence,
莱昂纳多和我每天早上都会
Leonardo and I would wake every morning
一起醒来 去韦基奥桥上看日出
to watch the sun rise from the Ponte Vecchio
我用自己的能力 激发了他的创造力
while my powers inspired his creativity.
好浪漫
Sounds romantic.
不止如此
It was more than that.
这是我们爱情和信任
It was the ultimate demonstration
的终极证明
of our love and trust,
由此成就了他最伟大的作品
which gave rise to his greatest creations.
也许在你身上也会见效
Perhaps it will do the same for you,
这样你就能帮我对付马里之洼了
so that you can help me against Malivore
就像达芬奇一样
as Da Vinci once did.
追寻着文艺复兴时期伟人的脚步
Following in the footsteps of the greatest Renaissance man.
我还真是没压力啊
No pressure there.
谦虚是美德 不过呢
It is good that you are humble, but...
你也不用害怕
you need not be afraid.
只要静心凝神
Simply focus your thoughts
真正的灵感就会降临
and true inspiration will come, hmm?
我什么都没感觉到
I'm not feeling anything.
会来的
It will come.
看着我的眼睛 对我敞开心扉
Just look into my eyes and open up your mind to me.
你感觉到了什么
What do you feel now?
世界就像是颗鹅卵石
The world is a... pebble
飘荡在光明与黑暗交织的
in a vast, infinite ocean of light
浩瀚海洋中
and darkness,
充满了可能性
full of possibilities.
不是一颗鹅卵石 而是一颗种子
It is not a pebble, it is a seed.
披着思想的外衣
The shell of an idea.
现在 把精神集中到我们的问题上
Now, narrow your focus on our problem
带着它
and pick it up.
让你内心的想法
Allow the idea
生根发芽
inside to take root and grow.
兰登 我爱你
Landon, I love you.
我知道自己该怎么做了
I know what I have to do.
霍普
Hope.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
还是让我问你吧 你们在来这儿干什么
Better question is: what were you two doing?
尴尬了
Well, this is awkward.
克拉克
Clarke.
小弟
Baby brother.
我们之前见过吗
Have we met before?
我怎么觉得似曾相识
I'm totally getting a vibe.
这个奇怪的高个儿男是谁
Who is this tall, strange man?
一个我完全没有想到霍普会愿意合作的人
Someone I cannot believe Hope actually agreed to work with.
不是合作 我们施了个咒语
Not work is more like it. The spell we did
本该送我们去传送门的
was supposed to lead us to the portal.
而不是你
Not you.
也绝对不是你
And definitely not you.
我们也在找传送门
We were also searching for the portal.
兰登眼里的传送门吗
In Landon's eyes?
我只能祝你好运了
How'd that go?
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表