剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
找答案的 对吧
to try to get some more answers, right?
这玩意儿比怪物有用多了
This one does more than that.
理论上是这样
In theory.
但是呢 没想到它不愿意
But it will not accept money
接受我们的金钱来交换兰登的灵魂
in exchange for Landon's soul, as we expected,
所以轮到像您一样的专业人士上场了
so we are in need of your expertise.
我对心理操纵术有一点生疏了
Well, I'm a little rusty when it comes
但我可能知道他想要什么
to psychopomps, but I think I know what it wants.
去拿一些兰登的私人物品
Go get some of Landon's personal items.
我需要用此识别他的灵魂
It'll need some of those to identify his soul or whatever.
书呆子的东西 明白了 这就去
Nerd stuff. Copy that. We're on it.
对了 克里奥
Oh, and, uh, Cleo?
下次你想召唤怪物前
Next time you want to summon a monster,
先征得允许 好吗
just ask for permission first, okay?
快去办吧
Now get moving.
我们时间不多了
We're running out of time.
我得承认 公路旅行这主意不错
I got to say, a road trip was a great idea.
你要告诉我我们要去哪儿吗
So, you gonna tell me where we're headed?
西边 我们要往西开
West. W-We need to go west.
我想只要我们继续前行 一切都不重要
MG: I guess it doesn't matter as long as we keep moving.
告诉我你在想什么
You gonna show me what's on your mind?
是个惊喜 先上路再说吧
It's a surprise. Let's just get back on the road.
莉齐 等等
Lizzie, wait.
在我们出发前 我有话对你说
There's something I need to say before we do.
可能有点肉麻
It might be cheesy,
说完了你可能会拿我开涮
you'll probably make fun of me for this later,
但你是我的人 莉齐·萨尔茨曼
but you're my person, Lizzie Saltzman.
从过去到永远 你一直都是
You always have been and you always will be.
- 我知道 - 但是我不知道
I know. But I didn't know
原来你也一直这样支持我
that you had my back the same way.
我今天才知道
Not until today.
所以我想谢谢你
So I just wanted to say thank you,
因为我真心理解这一切的意义
because I truly understand just how much that means.
这些话可以留着以后再说吗
Can I just get a rain check on this conversation?
我有很多事想跟你解释
I have so many things that I want to explain to you,
我很后悔曾经让你失望
and I regret all the times that I let you down
让你觉得被利用
or made you feel used.
我保证
And I promise that
我会尽我所能 再也不这样做了
I'm gonna try really, really hard not to do it ever again.
从明天早上开始
Starting first thing in the morning.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this?
因为霍普带走了乔西
Because Hope has Josie.
我们都知道
And we both know that
她没有支配体是不会停手的
she won't stop until she gets the ascendant.
对不起
So I'm sorry,
只有这样才能救我妹妹
but if it's the only way to save my sister, I'm...
我只能听她的话
I'm gonna give it to her.
班纳特的血
Bennett blood?
有
Check.
你有支配器吗
And then, do you have the ascendant?
- 在学校里 - 那我们在这里干嘛
Uh, back at the school. Then why are we here?
你♥爸♥爸对他降下咒语了
Well, your dad had it spelled.
但是对于一个能力正常的虹吸女巫来说
But for a fully operational siphon witch
我们可以打破咒语
who can break down its barrier,
应该不成问题
that shouldn't be a problem.
这次绝对没问题
Well, it sure as hell is for this one,
妹妹
sister.
我告诉过你不要把她扯进来
I told you to leave her out of this.
反正大家在这里的原因
Well, I think we're all clear
已经不言而喻了 不如我们
as to why we're here, so why don't we just
跳过打嘴仗的部分 直接开战吧
skip the verbal sparring and get to the actual fight?
我不会再说第二遍了 莉齐
I'm not gonna ask again, Lizzie.
把硬币给她
Give her the coin.
隐身
Invisique.
你怎么能这么做
How could you?
淡定 等我们找到她男朋友
Relax. We'll find it later,
再去找硬币
after we get your boyfriend back.
莉齐 你不用为我这么做
Lizzie, no. You don't have to do this for me.
我一定会
Yes, I do.
因为你是我的软肋 乔
Because you're my blind spot, Jo.
就像我永远无法理解
Just like Landon clearly is Hope's
兰登是霍普的软肋一样
for reasons that I will never fully understand.
因为她爱他
JOSIE: Because she loves him.
我爱你
I love you.
那还用说
You freaking better.
你这么想施这个咒语吗
You want to do this spell so bad?
那就来吧
Let's do the damn spell.
带我离开球场
* Take me out to the ball game
带我离开人群
* Take me out to the crowd
给我买♥♥点花生和饼干
* Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks
- 我不知道会不会回来 - 他在折磨它吗
* I don't care if I ever get back * Is he torturing it?
应该不是故意的
Uh, not on purpose. * 'Cause it's root...
那他为什么要唱歌♥
Then why exactly is he singing?
要我说
KALEB: I mean,
他主意倒是不错 但这种声音肯定打动不了
that must be his big idea, but ain't no way in hell
这个超自然怪人 它不会把兰登
Supernatural Simon Cowell's gonna bring back Landon
交出来的
hearing all that.
一 二 三
* One, two, three...
还是让黑魔法登场吧
Time for black magic to step up to the stage.
好了 谢谢
Yeah, thank you. Mm.
有句古话说 爱情是盲目的
* There's a saying old, says that love is blind
但又常有言道
* Still we're often told
爱情要靠寻找
* Seek and ye shall find
所以我要寻找
* So I'm going to seek
一个我脑海中的
* A certain lad I've had
小伙子
* In mind
- 他喜欢 继续唱 - 是吗
Eh, he likes it. Keep it up. Yeah?
那大家一起来
O-Okay, uh, all together then.
一起合唱 要大结局了
Jump to the chorus, big finish now.
请你一起来
ALL: * Won't you come and please
带我翱翔
* To put on some speed?
跟随我的只会
* Follow my lead
我只需要
* Oh, how I need
有人驻足观看
* Someone to watch
完毕
* Over
兰登·卡比
* Uh, Landon Kirby.
萨尔茨曼博士 这个怪物是想要我们的尊严吗
Dr. Saltzman, does this monster desire our dignity?
不 但是在俄耳甫斯和欧律狄刻的神话中
No. But in the myth of Orpheus and Eurydice,
俄耳甫斯蛊惑了卡戎
Orpheus charms Charon into, uh, reuniting him
用诗歌♥和歌♥曲 让他和爱人重聚了
with his beloved using poetry and song instead of cash.
什么
: What? Mm-hmm.
把兰登的东西给他
Give him Landon's stuff. Um...
这哥们跑的真快啊
Huh. Dude knows how to make an exit.
希望他能及时赶回来吧
Let's just hope he comes back in time.
应该就行了
That should do it.
好
Okay.
出圈吧
Now step outside the circle.
不要再进来了
LIZIE: And don't come back in.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens.
咒语
Sangiema
咒语
Meam Et Nos
咒语
Mundo Carcerema.
咒语
Sangiema Meam Et Nos Mundo...
- 管用了 - 咒语
It's working. ...Carcerema.
咒语
Sangiema Meam Et Nos Mundo
咒语
Carcerema.
我不记得有这么痛苦啊
I don't remember this being so painful.
黑魔法
Dark magic.
我们困住亡灵法师的时候 就是这样的
The Necromancer was full of it when we trapped him,
所以这个监狱世界肯定是放射性的
so the prison world must be radioactive with it.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表