剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我忘了带身份证
Hey, I forgot my ID.
你们能帮我买♥♥点啤酒吗
Could you hook me up with some beer?
滚开 小子
Get out of here, kid.
别撒谎 宝贝 我知道你在想什么
*Don't lie, baby, I know what you're thinking
瞒不了 因为我感觉到了
*Can't hide 'cause I got that intuition
看到你看着我 知道你想挣脱
*I see you looking at me, I know you want to break free
我们迟早会胜利
*It's just a matter of time before we hit the ground
你想会同意的 因为都写在看板上了
*I think that you would agree it's written on the marquee
你失控是迟早的事
*It's just a matter of time before you lose control
放手吧
*Let it go
没事的
*It's all right
宝贝 丢掉枪
*B-Baby, put the gun away...
你们是要用这个吗
Were y'all using these?
我的错 听着 我们需要谈一下
My bad. Listen, I think we need to have a talk
什么是公民的责任
about civic responsibilities.
没错 宝贝 你跑不掉了
*Yeah, yeah, baby, don't you run away.
你们在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
因持枪抢劫自首
Turning ourselves in for armed robbery.
等我们服完牢役后
And after serving our sentences,
我们将毕生致力于社区服务
we're going to devote our lives to community service.
这是什么声音
What is that sound?
是我在哼
I'm humming.
哼歌♥
A song.
你不好吗
Are you unwell?
恰恰相反 一切好得不得了
Quite the opposite. Everything is right in the world.
丽兹和我和好了 兰登回来了
Lizzie and I are friends again, Landon's back, and I haven't
目前没看到任何新的怪兽 说明我在学校周围
seen any new monsters, which means the defensive
施的防护咒奏效了
perimeter I spelled around the school is working.
今天会是一个美好的一天
Today is going to be a good day.
希望如此 早上好 克里奥
I hope. Morning, Cleo.
- 早上好 - 我拿来了茶
- Morning. - I got tea.
看吧 还有烤饼 早上好
See? Scones. Hi.
你没事吧
Are you feeling okay?
为什么都这样问我
Why does everybody keep asking me that?
你没看见
Yeah, um, uh, you didn't happen
鼻涕虫到处爬吧
to see any slugs crawling around, did you?
- 没有 - 没有吗
- No. - No?
你们俩怎么回事 我就不能开心吗
What is it with you guys? Can't a girl just be happy?
当然可以 只是
Of course you can. It's just, um... it's just, um...
- 没想到 - 没想到
- Unexpected. - It's unexpected.
今天没什么能让我心情不好
No. Nope. Nothing is putting me in a bad mood today because
因为今天我会搞清楚
today is the day that I figure out
最后一件我们要担心的事
the one thing we have left to worry about--
为什么怪兽还会来
why the monsters are still coming.
要怎么搞清楚
How are we gonna figure that out?
你去帮萨尔茨曼博士调查
Well, you are gonna help Dr. Saltzman with research
而克里奥跟我要共度一些室友好时光
while Cleo and I are going to get some quality roomie time.
丽兹
Lizzie.
你怎么来了 吓我一跳
What are you doing here? You scared me.
你忘了毛衣
You forgot your sweater.
我想你冷漠地违反了双胞胎规定后
I thought you might need it after the ice-cold way
应该需要这个
that you violated twin code.
- 又开始了 - 你看上了某人
- Oh, here we go. - You have a crush, and you told
你却告诉爸没告诉我
our father before telling me.
因为已经结束了
'Cause it's already over.
我让关系变得尴尬 却没法扭转现状
I made things weird and I can't un-weird them.
那是因为 宝贝 虽然我爱你
That's because, sweetie-- and I love you--
但你毫无胜算
but you have zero game.
然而 你有一个有魔力的姐姐
What you do have, however, is a sister
我就是个行走的
with magical powers and an encyclopedic knowledge
浪漫剧百科全书
of every rom-com ever.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
不 丽兹 求你了 别
No, Lizzie. I beg of you, please,
让我自己处理
let me fix this on my own.
芬奇是个完全正常的普通人
Finch is a completely normal human.
我想用常规办法解决 不要魔法
I want to fix this the regular way, without magic.
答应我
Just promise me.
丽兹
Lizzie.
真高兴见到你
So great to see you.
怎么了 有怪兽问题了吗
What's up? We have a monster problem?
更糟 威廉姆斯先生
Oh, it is way worse, Mr. Williams. We have
我们有一个焦虑的十几岁高中生面临暗恋问题
an angsty, teenage, high school, impossible crush problem.
好吧 确实更糟
Right, right, that, uh... that-that is worse, and, um...
幸好不是我的职责范围
thankfully, not my department.
所以祝你们好运
So best of luck to you both.
其实没关系 因为丽兹正准备走
That's actually totally okay, 'cause Lizzie was just leaving.
独自离开
Everything alone.
对吧 丽兹 太好了 就这样
Right, Lizzie? Perfect. Awesome.
爱你
Love you.
隐身
Invisique.
看谁来了
Well, well, well.
听说你昨晚可能熬夜了
Heard you might've had a late night
做完全正常 不英勇的事
doing totally normal, completely unheroic things.
小点声 E
Um... keep it down, E.
接下来我们要做什么 有什么线索
What are we doing next? Any leads?
我在想我们应该低调点
I was thinking we could just lay low.
但昨天太帅了
But yesterday was awesome.
我想再来一次
I want to do it again.
有了这个
And this way
你就不用总是给人催眠了
you won't have to compel people all the time.
可以隐瞒你的身份
You can keep your identity a secret.
这样就看不清你的样貌了
You'll look... Blur-some.
首先
First of all,
永远别再跟我提
do not ever say that terrible
那个恐怖的英雄名字
superhero name to me ever again.
其次 昨晚我们只是走运
Second, we just got lucky last night.
神秘瀑布镇十年才发生一次抢劫
Mystic Falls barely has one robbery a decade.
这我知道
Yeah, that we know about.
我妈的旧警用扫描仪
My mom's old police scanner.
我想着 如果我做你的人类助攻
I figure, if I'm your human sidekick,
至少我能做的
the least I can do is
是帮你找到下一起案件
help you find our next case.
你想逃掉体育课
Do you want to skip P.E.
摧毁神秘瀑布镇
and bring down Mystic Falls' vast underworld
黑社会的犯罪分子吗
of petty criminals?
难道说昨晚只有我觉得开心
Or am I the only one that had fun yesterday?
好吧 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
谢谢
Thanks.
你回来了
So... you're back.
对 我以前学校的事已经完全结束了
Yeah. All that drama at my old school is completely done.
我只想珍惜现在
I'm just focusing on the now.
让我自己
Making myself open
保持开放并接纳的状态 管它是什么事
and available to anything or, you know, whatever.
你说的事也包括
Does that whatever include
留在校园吃午餐吗
staying on campus for lunch?
我愿意
I'd love that.
我会去的
I'll be there. Here.
吃午餐 好
For lunch. Yeah.
那就待会儿见
Then maybe I'll see you.
好 没问题
Yeah, cool.
我懂 她很美
I totally get it. She's hot.
丽兹
Lizzie?
我说过你需要我的帮助
I told you that you needed my help.
住手
Stop it.
是你打落了我的书
You knocked away my books?
这叫美丽的邂逅 我的小学徒 这是浪漫第一课
It's called a "meet-cute," my young Padawan, rom-com 101.
第一步已经完成
And step one is now officially complete.
第二步是什么
Well, what's step number two?
别这么担心 我很乐意告诉你
Don't look so worried, and I'll be happy to tell you.
站直 抬头挺胸
Stand up straight. Chin up.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表