剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
那明天晚上呢
Uh, tomorrow night, then, maybe?
明天也不行
Tomorrow might be bad, too.
抱歉
Sorry.
一直以来
CLEO: For a long time, I searched for
我都在找这样一个地方
a place like this.
一个可以称之为家的地方
A place to call home.
但我不能成为你生活中出现麻烦的原因
But I cannot be the reason that trouble comes into your lives.
- 所以我得走 - 你不用的
Which is why I need to go. You don't have to.
怪物总会冲着一个人来的
The monsters are always coming after someone.
正因如此 才不能让任何人走
We've never made anyone leave because of it.
但这是你想要的吗
But is that what you want?
说实话
Be honest.
- 我走了你会开心点吗 - 是的
Would you be happier if I left? Yes.
- 我不是那个意思 - 你就是
I didn't mean that. You did.
因为真♥相♥草药也是可以泡茶喝的
Because truth weed can also be used to make tea.
不是啊
No.
她说有安排了
She said she had plans,
都没好好找个借口
which didn't even involve coming up with a good excuse.
显然说明
Obviously just means that...
她有约会对象了
She's seeing someone else.
你说的对
You were right.
我等太久了
I waited too long.
或者 现在离浪漫剧情只差一步了
Or we're just in a slightly different rom-com now,
从不值得的对手中把她抢回来的桥段
the "steal her back from less worthy competition" story.
别担心 很经典的
Don't worry, it's a total classic,
而且一般都有很好的配乐 所以啊
and there's usually a really great music moment, so...
丽兹
Lizzie.
我知道
I know.
你想要顺其自然
You wanted to do this the "natural way."
其实我只是想知道她对象是谁
Actually, I kind of just want to know who she's seeing
是不是认真的
and if it's serious.
所以我可以用点魔法咯
So you mean, like, if someone could do some magic?
悄无声息的监视一下咯
Invisible spying?
回家吧 我去查查看是不是认真的
Go home. I'll find out how serious it is.
我好像知道该怎么帮你了
I think I know how I can help you.
传说上面写道
Legend says
报丧女妖是一种沉溺于无法安慰的悲伤的恶魔
that a banshee is a demon drawn to inconsolable grief.
他们会找那些死于心碎的女人
That they seek out women who've died of a broken heart
然后附身
and possess them.
曾经的你还在里面
The person that you once were is still in there.
你不是这个外壳
You are not this thing.
告诉我们为什么他要克里奥
Tell us why he wants Cleo, and we will find a way
我们想办法放你自♥由♥
to set you free.
你跟里面的人类女性讲话
JED: It's no use trying to talk
是没用的
to the human woman.
她不会相信你的
She won't believe you.
她孩子被带走之后
After her child was taken,
没人可以告诉她发生了什么
no one could tell her what happened to it.
没人可以填补她心里的空洞
No one could heal the hole in her heart.
她被所有人抛弃了
She was abandoned by everyone--
她的村子 她的丈夫
her village, her husband.
他们受不了她的哀嚎
They couldn't stand to hear her cries.
他们逃离了她的悲伤
They fled from her grief.
所以我找到了她
That's when I found her.
她知道你们和其他人都一样
She knows you will be no different than anyone else.
人类逃离悲痛
Humans run from grief like a sickness...
就好像是会传染的疾病
...afraid that it will spread,
怕自己也中招
that they will catch it.
这是本性
Oh, it is their nature.
我和别人不一样
I'm not like everyone else.
但你没时间了
But you are out of time.
满月升起
The full moon rises...
这身体就要变了
...and this body is about to turn.
我感觉如此强大
I've never felt such strength.
克里奥不见了
HOPE: Cleo left.
我想阻止她 她不听我的
I tried to stop her, but she wouldn't listen.
怎么了
What's going on?
得解开杰德和女妖的联结
We need to unlink Jed
省的他变身了
from the banshee before he turns.
咒语
Pondas.
霍普 怎么了
Hope, what's wrong?
我就是需要知道
I just need to know.
现在克里奥走了 兰登安全吗
Now that Cleo's gone, is Landon safe?
不
JED: No.
别听她的我
Don't listen to her. I am bound
我要说真话的 记得吗
to tell the truth, remember?
我不是被派去抓克里奥的
I was not sent to capture Cleo.
是让她离开你们的保护范围
I was sent to drive her away from your protection.
一条路变得黑暗 另一条就开始清晰
One road darkens, the other grows clearer.
克里奥也会死
Cleo dies, too.
你去哪
LANDON: Where you going?
克里奥给自己隐身了 定位咒找不到她
HOPE: Cleo cloaked herself from my locator spell,
只能用老办法找了
so I'm gonna have to find her the old-fashioned way.
别想着阻拦我
And before you try to stop me,
我想先道个歉
I just wanted to say that I'm... I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry that it apparently
咱俩显然每次都是这样
always has to be this way for us.
就是没办法幸福
We can never just be happy.
但是我把她送走的
But I can't let her die
我不能让她这样死掉
when I'm the one that sent her away.
我知道
I know.
找到她的时候你会需要这个的
I think you'll want these when you find her.
一包衣服吗
A bag of clothes?
你不需要定位咒语
You don't need a locator spell.
你是小狼
You're a wolf.
坚持住 马上就到了
Hold on, we're almost there!
萨尔茨曼博士
Dr. Saltzman...
她在我脑子里
when she was inside my head,
逼我做事的时候
making me do things...
现在先别管这个了 杰德
All right, let's just worry about you right now, okay, Jed?
我好像看到什么了
I think I saw something.
一个记忆 我好想知道她的名字
A memory. I-I think I know her name.
附近小队 请求支援
DISPATCHER : Nearby units, 10-33.
神秘瀑布镇高中发生警报
Possible alarm trip at Mystic Falls High.
收到
DEPUTY: Uh, copy that.
估计是假警报
Probably a false alarm.
一般一个月来一次
Happens about once a month.
- 该走了 - 等下
ETHAN: It's go time. Hey, hold on, hold on.
你也听到了
You heard them.
他们说估计是假警报啊
They said it's probably a false alarm.
也或者是我在讲的
Or it's what I've been talking about.
另一个强大生物出现了
Another powerful creature.
我看过我妈的文件 我们高中
I've seen my mom's files. Our high school has
发生过很多无法解释的事情
a weird history of unexplained events.
那我自己去
Then I'll go.
抱歉 但你也说了
I'm sorry, but you said it yourself.
你就是个人类小跟班
You're just a human sidekick.
是谁
Who's there?
我能闻到
I can smell you.
咒语
LIZZIE: Invisique saeclum.
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
我不知道你是狼人 我以为
I didn't know that you were a werewolf. I thought...
- 你是谁 - 很复杂
Who are you? Uh, it's complicated.
你是来变身的 我来帮你
You came here to turn. I'll help you.
不 快走
No. Run!
请你告诉我 多利安手里
Please tell me Dorian has at least one
最起码有一个神秘物件
magical object in this...
真好笑
Very funny.
丽兹
Lizzie?
你在这干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing here?
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表