剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
如果有人发现
And if anyone finds...
所以现在我不能去魔镜那里
Which is why I can't come to the magic mirror right now.
除非是米尔顿·格里斯利 不然就留言吧
Leave a message, unless this is Milton Greasley.
电♥话♥追逐游戏到此为止
I'm over this phone tag.
跟踪狂 我不打算要你了
I'm not taking you back, stalker.
丽兹
Lizzie!
我正在准备 你再等一下呗
I am getting ready. Can you give me a minute?
我已经等你半天了 实际上
Oh, I already gave you one of those. In fact,
是34分钟
it's actually been 34 minutes,
从你早上没来集♥会♥开始算起
since you missed morning assembly.
不要 我说还没好呢 想起来没
No. I'm saying no now, remember?
我今天昏昏沉沉的 这时候不太方便
I felt like sleeping in today, and this is not a good time.
需要我提醒你一下 上一次拒绝我之后
Do I need to remind you what you missed out on
你错过了什么吗
the last time that you said no to me?
依旧拒绝 我对那次印象深刻 记忆犹新
Once again, no, I remember that pretty vividly.
当然了啊 可惜
I'll bet you do. And unfortunately,
这次远没有做♥爱♥让人兴奋
this ask is far less exciting than sex.
另外今天 我不接受拒绝
And today, I am not taking no for an answer.
那好吧
Then yes.
不管是什么 我都答应
Yes, yes to whatever it is.
你快走吧 我好一个人换衣服
Now leave, so a man can get dressed in peace.
正好衣服给你
Speaking of...
这什么玩意儿
What the hell is this?
你在筹款日的任务
Uh, your assignment for Fundraiser Day.
下次集♥会♥别再缺席了
Don't miss assembly next time.
兄弟们 别对我车这么暴♥力♥
Dudes, do not do my baby like that.
注意别用海绵粗糙的那面
And watch the rough side of the sponge.
海绵哪有粗糙的 你
Sponges don't have rough sides, you...
不错 净说大实话 你可是永远都不会
Good, honest friend, who would never hook up
勾搭另一个兄弟的女人呢
with another man's girl.
- 那个 - 接着擦吧
That... Keep scrubbing.
- 好吧 - 简直就是灾难
All right. Well, this is a disaster.
我知道 他打算在我爱车上留几道印
I know. He's gonna leave streaks all over my car.
我说的是筹款日活动
I'm talking about Fundraiser Day.
都没人来
No one is here!
你想让我做点什么 丽兹
Uh... what you want me to do about it, Lizzie?
两个小时没办法把营销
Two hours isn't much time to get a whole
做到尽善尽美
marketing campaign dialed in. Mmm.
行吧 既然这样没用
Okay, this isn't working.
是时候祭出杀手锏了
Time to bring out the big guns.
等会 你想做什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. What's your plan?
我去拿魔法书
I'm gonna go and get my grimoire.
有几个古老的 塞勒姆时代的咒语
There are some old, Salem-era spells
本来是用于驱散怒气冲冲的暴徒
for dispersing angry mobs.
我打算看看能否让效果反过来
I'm gonna try and figure out if I can reverse one of them
吸引一些人气
and draw people here.
不行 你♥爸♥说不让用魔法 我答应他
No. Your dad said no magic, and I promised him
负责监督了
that I'd make sure of that.
好的 什么时候你俩在这问题上
Okay. And since when do you and him
统一战线了
agree on that subject?
并没有 但他就是不撞南墙不回头
We don't. But he's never gonna see that he's wrong
除非按他说的做 然后全都完蛋
until we do it his way and let it all burn...
别闹了 丽兹 真的
Knock it off, Lizzie. I'm serious.
这不是我做的 发誓
I didn't do that. I swear.
我得找出始作俑者
I need to find out who did.
我知道你说过方式很极端
I know you said this is a drastic solution,
但你不能让我用
but you cannot expect me to paint
我死去男友的遗骸来作画
with my dead boyfriend's remains.
不 我是想让你赋予他第二次生命
No, I expect you to give him life again
你现在只能靠艺术做到
in the only way you can now, with your art.
如果这就是你的方案 还是算了吧 我在想办法
If that's your solution, no thanks, I'll find another way.
把他放你床头柜上是长久之计吗
Is having him on your nightstand forever the solution?
不是
No, it's not.
如果这个东西你抓着不放
You cannot move on from grief if you are still
就会一直活在悲痛中
holding onto it.
我帮你吧
Let me help.
也许我是在自作自受
* Maybe I'm looking for a bit of suffering
留下片刻时间感受裂缝
* Leave a little time to feel the cracks
也许再次孤身一人时 那种感觉便会袭来
* Maybe it'll hit when we're all alone again
回想起曾经的一切
* Thinking about what we used to have
我知道说了什么
* I know what I say
让你彻夜难眠
* To get you to stay the night
想往日一样睡在你身边
* Sleeping by your side like the old times
但对我而言 让你自己决定
* But it's better for me if I set you free
会更好
* To decide
不管怎样 我们都不会有问题
* Either way, we're gonna be all right, all right, yeah
没人能预料明天
* No one knows about tomorrow
但我知道自己还会等你
* But I know that I'll be waiting for you still
所以我会让你去填满
* So I'll let you go to fill the void
一直努力填满的那份虚无
* You're trying to fill
如果你注定要回来 任谁都拦不住
* If you're meant to come back to me you will.
早上好啊
Oh, top o' the morning to ya.
很显然 所有妖精神话里的金罐
Apparently, the pot of gold in most leprechaun myths
并非其字面之意 也就是说我们今天没那么走运
isn't literal, so it isn't our lucky day.
他也不走运 如果霍普发现了这件事
- Yeah, well, his, either-- soon as Hope finds out about this,
她不会对他手下留情的
she's gonna want to cut off his lucky charms.
什么鬼
What the hell?
不要 那是我的啊
No! Those are mine.
不要 什么
No, no, don't... What?
恶心下流
You nasty.
- 原来他就吃这个为生 - 不足为奇
Guess now we know what he eats. It makes sense.
这上面说 妖精的法力可以
It says here leprechauns' powers
吸引财富
include being attracted to wealth
也可以被财富吸引
and attracting wealth.
他们的存在
Their mere presence
会诱惑人类疯狂消费
will entice humans into spending indiscriminately,
早起的超自然经营赌场就利用了这一点
which early supernatural-run casinos used
赚得盆满钵满
to great effect!
历史书上都有写
Blah, blah, history, blah.
你该不会跟我想到一块儿去了吧
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你忘了你♥爸♥爸说过
That you forgot your dad said we can't
我们不能使用超能力了吗
use supernatural powers?
这就是美妙之处
Well, that's the beauty of the situation.
我们不能
We aren't.
但他可以
He is.
经典漏洞
Classic loophole.
这么做我们来说
Yeah, and how do those generally
- 又有什么用呢 丽兹 - 这次
work out for us, Lizzie? It's different
跟以往不同 我们
this time, okay? We have...
手上握有爱尔兰妖精的好运
the luck of the Irish.
可以带来三赢的结果 知道吗
Plus it's a win-win-win, okay?
一来我们不必破坏爸爸的规矩
You can prove my dad wrong about not
二来我们可以向爸爸证明他的规矩是错的
using powers while still following his stupid rules.
三来呢 我们还能从中拯救学校
And we can save the school in the process.
你听见什么动静了吗
Did you hear something?
我已经告诉过学校里的
Like I've been telling
吸血鬼和狼人们好几次了
all of the vampires and the werewolves at this school,
我没有千里耳
I don't have supernatural hearing
因为我是个精灵啊
'cause I'm a freaking fairy.
不好意思 老兄 我刚才的怨气有点大
Sorry, man. That was a surprisingly deep resentment
我压抑很久了 你为什么这么问
I've... obviously been repressing. Why?
你听到了什么
What did you hear?
车声
Cars.
人声
Voices.
声声入耳
Lots of them.
只要你安排好 他们就会来的
If you build it, they will come.
好了 打开水管 韦德
Okay, fire up the hose, Wade.
让厨房♥保持高度警戒
Put the kitchen on high alert.
告诉霍普和克里奥 尽快把大作赶制出来
Tell Hope and Cleo to start cranking out that art.
我们来活儿了
We're in business, baby.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表