剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
...now is the time to run.
现在逃跑还来得及
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Really? Everybody?
真假的 没人了
Pedro?
佩德罗
When did you get here?
你什么时候来的
The lower school's finger painting.
在幼稚园就只能用手指头画画
This is where I belong.
而我属于这里
Well, you came to the right place, Lady.
那你来对地方了 女士
'Cause killing monsters is kind of what we do.
因为杀死怪物是我们的任务
That is so hot.
好帅
You're damn right it is.
我也这么觉得
And I'm gonna recycle this tin can.
我要把这堆废铜烂铁送回垃圾站
Wait! Jed, wait!
等下 杰德 等等
The worthy champion must
那个实力非凡的王者
wield Excalibur.
必须手握神剑
Only its power can fell the Green Knight.
只有借助它的力量才能打败绿衣骑士
Cool.
行吧
Thanks for telling us that now.
谢谢你现在才告诉我们
So, who's it gonna be?
那么 那个人会是谁呢
Would it be that bad to have a ghost roommate?
有个幽灵当室友会很糟糕吗
I could float over teachers' desks and get us test answers.
我可以漂浮在老师的桌子上 给我们考试答案
I could, I could, I could, I could drift around the hallways
我可以 我可以在走廊里闲逛
and see what girls are into you.
打探哪些女孩子暗恋你
Ghost wingman.
幽灵僚机
Yeah, and, um, when Hope finally comes back?
好啊 那等霍普回来你怎么办
She'll understand. She has to.
她会理解的 她必须理解
If she were in my position, she'd do the exact same thing.
如果她处在我的位置 她也会做同样的事
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
When she head-dove Josie, she was taking a risk.
当她和乔茜对峙时 她就是在冒险
She was willing to sacrifice herself for the greater good.
她愿意顾全大局 牺牲自己
Now it's my turn to make that sacrifice.
现在轮到我做出牺牲了
No, Lan.
不 兰
Look, after what I did to you,
听着 在我对你做了这些之后
I think it's my turn.
我想该轮到我了
To bring back Landon, you only need the spirit
想把兰登带回来 只需要灵魂
or the host to be willing, right?
或者宿主有一个愿意 对吧
Correct.
没错
And what is the status of the spirit?
那个灵魂怎么想的
Unwilling.
他不愿意
So I want you to put his spirit in me.
所以我要你把他的灵魂放在我身上
Well, this just got spicy.
这玩意还挺辣的哈
Look, here's the deal. I can study every sleep spell
听着 实际上 我可以去研究人类所有已知的
known to man, but...
有关睡眠的咒语 但是
I think we both know what's going on, deep down inside.
我想我们内心深处都知道发生了什么
You know that Landon is dead.
你知道兰登死了
And you know that if you wake up,
你知道如果你醒来
you're gonna have to face that grief.
你就要面对这噩耗
And as somebody who has experienced that grief
作为一个经历过这种伤痛
more times than I care to count, I would never
无数次的人 我绝不会
wish that upon you or anyone else.
希望你或其他人身上也发生这种事
But the truth is, we need you here.
但事实是 我们需要你回来
Landon needs you.
兰登需要你
We all need you.
我们都需要你
Now, then. What if one of you
那么如果你们其中一个
just grabs the sword and vamps it away?
拿走剑把他引开呢
The Green Knight shall follow
绿衣骑士会追杀挑战者
his challenger to the ends of the earth,
一直到天涯海角
carving a swath of death and destruction in its path.
在它每一个所到之处带来杀戮和毁灭
Yeah, that. So... Okay.
行吧 那 好吧
...not an option.I brought the sword here,
这个法子不行 是我把剑带来的
so I should be the one to face him.
所以应该我上
Unless someone has a better idea.
除非有人有更好的办法
Anyone? Someone? Please?
有人吗 有人吗 拜托
You heard the Little Mermaid.
你们也听到那小美人鱼的声音了
Beating this thing isn't about
迎战怪物不是需要
who's at fault,
始作俑者
it's about who's worthy.
而是需要配位的勇士
You know what?
你们知道吗
Dr. Saltzman put me in charge, so...
萨尔茨曼博士让我负责 所以
Throwing a field day
强出头
doesn't make that sweet ass of yours worthy.
并不会让你显得更有实力
True worthiness comes from being kindhearted, compassionate,
真正的实力应出于善良 同情心
considerate.
还要体贴周到
So thank you,
所以谢谢你
Lizzie, for reminding us all
丽兹 谢谢你提醒我们大家
that your sister exemplifies those qualities.
你姐姐就是这些品质的典范
It should be her who faces
应该由她来面对
an honorable death against
那边的铁人
Gigantor over there.
迎接这光荣的死亡
You know just as much as I do that Josie
你和我一样清楚 乔茜
is the least worthy person here, even if she did do us
是这里最不该去的人 即便她帮了我们一个大忙
all a huge favor by getting rid of you.
也就是干掉你
Because, for the record, you're a killer, too.
因为 坦白说 你也是个杀手
But hey,
但是
at least your parents aren't here
至少你父母不在
to see what you've become.
看不到你变成了什么样
If that's how you really see me,
如果你真的这么看我
then I guess I don't belong here anymore.
那我想我不该再待在这了
So I'm Team Monster now.
所以我现在和怪物们一队的了
Good luck beating one without me.
祝你在没有我的情况下能击败它
Jo, I'm sorry.
乔 对不起
It shouldn't have come out that way.
我不应该那样讲
You were just being honest, so I should be, too.
你只是说了实话 所以我也应该说实话
Alyssa was right. It has to be me.
艾莉莎是对的 就应该是我
Like hell...Lizzie, this is exactly what you wanted.
扯淡吧 丽兹 这正是你想要的
It's what you've been trying to make me do all day,
你这一整天都想让我这么做
a hero move to show everyone how sorry I am
以一个英雄式的举动 让大家知道我有多抱歉
and that I belong at the school.
也证明我应该留在学校
You don't have any magic.
你没有魔力
What good will being back be if you're dead?
如果你死了有什么好处
It's a risk I'm willing to take.
我愿意冒这个险
It's the same risk that you, Hope,
我冒险和你冒险是一样的 霍普
everyone made to bring me back from the darkness.
每个人都想把我从黑暗中带回来
So I have to prove that it was worth it.
所以我必须证明这是值得的
So please, don't try to stop me.
所以请不要阻止我
Fine. Have it your way.
好 随你的便
But you're not doing it alone.
但你不能一个人去
Okay.
好吧
Well?
怎样
Only Excalibur may defeat the Green Knight,
只有神剑才能打败绿衣骑士
and only a worthy champion may wield it.
只有实力非凡的战士才能拿起它
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Huh?Okay.
行行
Anything else that you would like
还有什么是你想要
to share with the group?
与我们大家分享的吗
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
It's my sacrifice, Lan.
这应该由我牺牲 伊恩
It's the same hero move that you were willing to make.
这和你想献身的英雄主义是一样的
This is different.
这不一样
How?
怎么不一样
Do it.Gladly.
开始吧 乐意效劳
Don't do it.You don't get a vote anymore!
不行 你别再叨叨了
Raf. Raf.
拉夫
Saved by the actual bell.
救命门铃啊
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Landon?
兰登
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了
Uh, halfway there.
还差点
How do you guys come up with these twists?
你们是怎么想出这些花样的
Oh, I love this place.
我喜欢这个地方
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表