剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Lost some serious coin on that one.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
说到这 我得去看看达利安了
Speaking of, I've got to go check in on Dorian.
好的 我开车
Oh, sounds good. I'll drive.
你确定你的计划中还有时间干这个吗
Now, are you sure there's room in your schedule for that?
当然了
Uh, hell yeah.
- 我有个学期论文要交 但我已经开始弄了 - 好的
I got a term paper, but I'm way ahead.Good.
因为如果你没事 我有些跟雪怪有关的事情
Because if you are free, I've got something wendigo-related
想要你去做
that I'd like you to do.
你干嘛说的
Why are you saying that
好像我会讨厌一样
like I'm gonna hate it?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt,
但我听说你在找我
but I heard you were looking for me,
萨尔茨曼博士
Dr. Saltzman.
没错
Indeed.
我们怎么知道你父亲在这
How do we know your father's here?
这是酒吧不是吗
It's a bar, isn't it?
他跟酒吧可绝对是有缘分啊
That's some deep-rooted resentment.
我们路过了一堆酒吧 为什么偏偏是这家
We passed a dozen bars. Why specifically this one?
不知道 就是感觉
I don't know, it's just, like, a hunch.
密♥码♥是什么
What's the password?
别看我
Well, don't look at me.
我记忆库里
I don't have anything about this
可没有相关的资料
in my memory banks.
赶快告诉我密♥码♥ 不然开枪了
Password, or I'll shoot. Now!
GANDALF
G-A-N-D-A-L-F.
4EVA
The number four, E-V-A.
永远的甘道夫吗
Gandalf forever?
认真的
Really?
更重要的是 你怎么知道密♥码♥的
More importantly, how do you know the password?
因为我11岁的时候可能写过这个故事
Because I may have written this story when I was 11.
要什么
What'll it be?
我不知道 丽兹
I don't know. Lizzie...
不如你说一下我们要喝什么吧
why don't you tell us what we're drinking?
我说了 这只是我小时候在日记里
What I told you is that I wrote this story when I was a kid,
写的一个故事
in my diary.
我显然记不太清了
I don't remember much of it, obviously.
尤其是那些不知名的太空垃圾囤积者
Especially any no-name space junk hoarders.
所以我都不知道你来干嘛的 霍普
So I don't even know what you're doing here, Hope.
- 随便喝吧 - 能让我们聊一下吗
Drink whatever you want.Can we have a minute?
我好擅长给你收拾烂摊子
Wow, I am so good at cleaning up your messes
以及支持你
and supporting you.
就好像
It's almost as if
我被定义为 没有自己的欲望或者需求
I was written to have no wants or needs of my own.
别逼我拔你电
Don't make me unplug you.
对不起 公主
I'm sorry, Your--
我不能再这样了
No! I have got to stop doing that.
至少你还有姓
Well, at least you have a last name.
衣服也很好看 还有背景故事
And a cool outfit, and a backstory...
我那时才11岁
I was 11!
别太较真了
And don't read too deeply into it.
这些基本都是抄袭的我那时候
All of this is just borderline plagiarism of whatever books
喜欢看的书和电影的情节
and movies I was into at the time.Okay.
那你不如说一下之后会发生什么
Well, then, why don't you tell us what happens next.
我们在这里见到了你♥爸♥还是什么的
Do we meet your father here or something?
什么的
Something.
- 我们没点这些 - 后面那桌送的
We didn't order these.Table in the back.
我要是你 就会小心那个人
I'd be careful around that guy if I were you.
达克·罗莫
Dak Romo.
我故事里搞破坏的坏男孩
The bad boy who breaks good in my story.
轮廓分明的下颌线
That chiseled jawline,
休闲又酷帅的走私犯打扮
the casual, cool smuggler's costume,
还有忠实的撒丁尼亚人陪同
the faithful Sardinian companion.
肯定是他
It has to be him.
只有我一个人注意到他是伊森吗
Am I the only one that noticed that it's actually Ethan?
但丽兹写这个故事的时候我们还不认识伊森
But we didn't know Ethan when Lizzie wrote the story.
我们在里面也不是小孩子 也许我们现在的大脑
We're not kids in it, either. Maybe our current minds are
正在跟我的故事作斗争 再说了 谁在乎
punching up my work. Also, who cares?
好吧 管它的 赶紧速战速决
Fine, whatever. Let's just get this over with.
这个任务太不爽了
This mission sucks.
所以萨尔茨曼博士才派我们俩来
Maybe that's why Dr. Saltzman sent both of us to handle it.
但他不在这
Well, he ain't here,
所以你可以把那玩意放下了
so you can go ahead and drop that bad boy.
我们这一路
Hey, you've said, like, two words to me
你就跟我说了两句话
the whole way here.
显然你在生我的气
You are obviously mad at me.
想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
我为什么要生你的气
Now, why would I be mad at you?
我不知道 所以才问你
I don't know. That's why I asked.
那就没什么要说的
Then I guess we're cool.
开挖
Dig.
就是感觉好像
It-it just-- It feels like this is
- 你在考验我 - 老兄 赶紧挖吧
- some-some sort of test. - Bro, just dig.
如果你真的不生我的气
Then if you're really not mad at me,
那我们今晚在这露营
let's camp out here tonight.
可以点个篝火
We could build a fire,
花点时间独处
spend some one-on-one time.
这个嘛
Yeah, about that...
上等兵杰狄代亚·田前来报到执行任务
Lance Corporal Jedidiah Tien reporting for wendigo duty.
不急 士兵
At ease, soldier.
多谢让我一起来
Hey, thanks for letting me tag along.
- 我知道最近我们之间有些矛盾 - 没关系
- I know things have been a little rocky with us lately. - Don't mention it.
凯勒布肯定不介意
Kaleb certainly did not.
不如我们去生火
Um, how about you and I get a fire going,
这里MG能搞定
and MG can handle all this.
反正也该他收拾 对吧
It's his mess anyway, right?
没想到你会来
I wasn't expecting you.
别误会 公主
Don't get me wrong, Princess.
我是希望我们能在此次任务中见面的
I was hoping we'd finally meet on this mission.
这么说你收到了我的超文本
So you got my hypertexts?
全都收到了
Every one.
抱歉打断一下
Sorry to break up
你们的对话
whatever the hell this is.
能说说这次任务吗
Can you tell us about the mission?
公主雇佣我
Well, the princess here hired me
找到她们的父亲 萨尔茨斯塔将军
to help find their father, General Saltzstar.
- 他在哪 - 我也不知道
- So where is he? - Beats me.
- 搜遍了死水星的每个角落都没找到 - 也许你说得对
- And I've searched every inch of this backwater planet. - Maybe you were right.
萨尔茨曼博士也许已经找到武器离开了
Dr. Saltzman might have already found the weapon and left.
你刚说萨尔茨曼
Did you just say "Saltzman"?
对 怎么了
Yes. Why?
倒是有个叫里克·萨尔茨曼的老家伙
Well, there's an old Ric Saltzman
住在边上
that lives out on the rim.
你就没想到
And it didn't occur to you that
阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨斯塔将军
General Alaric Saltzstar...
跟老里克·萨尔茨曼也许是同一人吗
and old Ric Saltzman might just be the same person?
能把他的地址告诉我们吗
Can we just have his address, please?
没问题 公主 摩米
Sure thing, Princess. Mermy.
我想我们该走了
I think we're done here.
没错
Damn right.
摩米在一英里外
Mermy here can smell
就能闻到马歇尔大人走狗的味道
Lord Marshall's goons a mile away.
忍♥者
Ninjas?
居然在太空里 你是认真的吗
In space? Seriously?
我当时才11岁 正是迷恋忍♥者的年龄
I was 11. I had a ninja phase.
快离开这 伊丽莎白
Get out of here, Elizabeth.
我们会尽量为你争取时间
We'll buy you as much time as we can.
愿你的魔力日益强大
May your magic grow...
我的天 受不了了 我们走吧
Oh, for the love of God, let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
你是我梦寐以求的一切
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表