剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
But what about your friends?
你明知他们经历了什么
You saw what happened to them.
一切都不过是虚幻的
This is all just a metaphor.
不是吗
Right?
我没有法力 你在我身边
I mean, me being powerless, you haunting me,
他们身陷囹圄
them being in trouble.
所以 就这一次 我才不要打着救他人性命的名号♥
So, for once in my life, I am not gonna sacrifice what I love
牺牲我所爱之人
to metaphorically save anyone.
是啊 倒不是想和你顶嘴 但这大概就是你的使命
Yeah, no offense, but that's kind of what you do.
这次不行
Not this time.
随那个愚蠢的字怎么出现
So that stupid word can keep appearing,
我绝不离开
but I'm not leaving.
我没有说那个词
I didn't say the word.
为什么我会在这里
Why am I here?
在外行人看来 是我给关了
Well, in layman's terms, I unplugged the damn thing.
瓦德莫斯向我保证
Which Vardemus assured me was safe
在单一用户的情况下这样做是安全的
to do with a single user.
也许是他搞错了
Maybe he was wrong.
不 也许是你搞错了
No, maybe you were.
- 霍普 发生什么了 - 既然这一切都在你的计划以内
Hope. What happened in there? You should know,
你自该知道
since this was your plan all along.
你让我进那个箱子 不是想让我找到兰登
You didn't put me in that box to find Landon,
而是想让我放弃他
you put me in it so I give up on him.Mittent
如果你说的是真的
If that were true,
那我为什么要拉你出来
why would I pull you out?
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
那是我们都在寻找的法器吗
Is that the artifact we were looking for?
你怎么找到的
How did you find that?
因为我是个极不负责的人
By being wildly irresponsible.
我们得做一些调查
We'll have to do some research,
才能搞清楚怎么用这玩意
figure out how to use the damn thing.
或者更直接地 我许个愿 把它打开 看接下来会发生什么
Or better plan: I make a wish, pop it open, see what happens.
- 行不通的 - 你身上一股血腥气
Can't. You reek of blood.
反而现在想当个有责任感的人吗
Don't tell me that you're gonna start being responsible now.
我试过了 可它锁上了
I've tried to open it. It's locked.
也许是被咒语封上了
Probably spelled shut.
继续
Go ahead,
许愿吧
make your wish.
我们为什么要来这里
Uh, why are we out here?
从外面看起来是不怎么样 但是
She may not look like much on the outside, but...
这里埋着宝藏呢
...baby's got it where it counts.
给你
Here.
我不喝酒
I don't really drink like that.
我刚刚看见杰德一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
And I just saw Jed naked.
破个例吧
Make the exception.
行
Okay.
虽然没像你希望那样的搞得很隆重 但
I know it's not exactly the party you were planning, but...
我感觉自己蠢死了
I feel so stupid.
我怎么会幻想着
How did I think dating
约梅尔菲森
Maleficent...
会有什么好结局
was gonna end well?
你有一副好心肠
It's that gentle heart of yours.
但这一次
And this one...
你我都有错
is as much on me as it is on you.
你是怎么得出这个结论的
I would love to hear that math.
我曾经许诺你
I made a promise to you, once upon a time,
如果有谁想找你的不痛快
that if anyone wanted to come at you,
都得先过我这一关
they had to go through me.
但我没有陪在你身边
And I wasn't around.
但你是为了帮霍普
Mm, but you were only gone
和萨尔茨曼博士才离开我的
'cause you were trying to help Hope and Dr. Saltzman.
但我没有起到什么作用 好吗
And there's no point, okay?
我知道大家都不愿意接受这个事实
I know it's an unpopular opinion around these parts,
但是兰登他
but Landon is...
兰登不在了 兄弟
Landon's gone, bro.
而且他再也不会回来了
And he ain't coming back.
所以我应该留在这里
So I should've been here,
为在我能力范围以内的事情操心
worrying about things I can actually change,
而不是
instead of...
但你不能未卜先知啊
But you don't know that.
你和丽兹在那个牢狱世界
Okay, did you and Lizzie find Landon
发现兰登了吗
in that prison world or not?
没有
No.
但我勇敢地面对她
But I did stand up to her.
- 你 你 - 为我自己
You... you... For myself.
你吗 就你
You did? You?
还不失绅士风度
: Yeah, i-in a gentlemanly way.
结果怎么样
How'd that go?
比我想象的好多了
Way better than I expected.
真不错 老兄
That's cool, man.
答应我你要保持这种态度
Just promise me you'll keep that up,
再不能当个任人拿捏的软柿子了
instead of going along with it whenever you feel you need to.
你知道的 杰德想撩你的女朋友
You know, like, when Jed's trying to get at your girl.
我会的
I will.
只要你答应我不放弃兰登
As long as you promise me you won't give up on Landon.
- 你啊 - 不只是答应我
Man... More than promise.
我是说 要你
I'm-I'm talking, like, a...
发誓
a vow.
那我答应了你的要求
So I say yes
你也得学会拒绝别人的要求
and you say no.
好
Yeah.
我们得谈谈 虽然你可能会不同意
JOSIE: We need to have a difficult conversation.
我知道
I know.
我知道你不希望
I know you think me going to school
我去神秘瀑布高中上学
in Mystic Falls is wrong.
本来就是
Because it is.
至少你不能就穿成那样去
Dressed like that.
你只有一次机会
You only get one chance
给别人留下好的第一印象
to make a good first impression,
你不该穿着校服
and you don't want to be the girl that wears a uniform
去一个没有强制规定校服的学校上学
to a school that doesn't have uniforms.
这太棒了
This is great.
真的很好
Really great.
好得让我都震惊了
Shockingly great.
你真的愿意吗
You're okay with this?
不
No.
但我会适应的
But I'll get there.
只要你愿意
As long as there are
抱抱我
twin cuddles available on demand,
而且你应该铭记
and you always remember
这是你的家
that this is your home.
回家吧
* Come back home
有你当我的妹妹可真好
I'm so lucky you're my sister.
回家来吧
* Just come home.
我知道
I know.
你似乎需要独处一会
It looks like you're having a private moment.
- 我待会再来 - 没事
I'll just come back. It's okay.
留下吧
Stay.
这里面没有什么留给我的东西
Because there's nothing in here to keep me company.
许愿也不过如此
So much for that wish.
我找到了一条新线索
I found another lead.
它是一个古希腊的瓮 十年前
It's a Grecian urn. It was stolen out of a museum
在雅典博物馆失窃
in Athens ten years ago.
有传言说它可以让人起死回生 但
It's rumored that it can reanimate spirits, but...
但你觉得我们不应该再追查下去
But you don't think we should go after it.
你觉得我们应该就此停手
You think we should stop.
只要能解决我们的困境 我愿意追查所有线索
I think we should go after anything that'll solve this.
但这不再是我们俩之间的事情了 霍普
But it isn't just about us anymore, Hope.
其他人也被卷了进来
It's hurting other people, too.
我知道
I know.
这个法器毫无用处
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表