剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我该不该知道你为啥对这个感兴趣
Do I even want to know why you're interested in this?
我们认为马里之洼在某处
Well, we think Malivore opened up
又开了一个传送门
another portal somehow.
我和霍普打开这个古董之后
Monsters started appearing
怪物又开始到处出现了
once Hope and I opened up that artifact,
我就是想知道是不是巧合
and I just want to know if it's a coincidence
还是该担心的原因
or a... you know, cause for concern.
有消息了会联♥系♥你的
I'll give you a call as soon as I have information.
还是你想留下
Unless y-you'd prefer to stick around.
为啥呢
Why would I want to do that?
因为你可以发个照片
Because you could've sent me photos
打个电♥话♥的 里克
of this thing, Rick, and called.
现在你女儿也在这上学
Your daughter goes here
还有MG
and now so does MG.
所以就像你说的
- So, like you said--
是巧合还是原因呢
coincidence or cause for concern?
我知道就好了
I wish I knew.
乔西玩起了黑魔法
Josie came in contact with black magic.
虽然没事 但是你懂的
Now, she checks out fine, but, you know,
黑魔法很容易反噬的
black magic can be tricky.
我也不想监视她
I hate the idea of spying on her,
但是
but, uh...
你有什么好办法
what do you have in mind?
我上午有个老师请假了
I had a teacher call in sick this morning.
需要一个代课老师
I need a substitute.
这个嘛
Well...
我的人类史有点生疏了 不过也可以
my human history's a... a little rusty, but...
谁说是历史课了
Who said it was history class?
好了 我们
ALARIC: All right. Let's, um,
拉拉筋吧
stretch the ham... hammies.
神经病啊
Paranoid, huh?
你♥爸♥出现的时机
Your dad has questionable timing
还有他这一身运动服的品味
and extremely questionable taste
真的很吓人 但是他不是
in athletic apparel. But h-he's not...
不是来监视我们的吗
A total spy?
没事 随便他监视
That's fine. He can spy all he wants
因为没啥好监视的
if there's nothing for him to see.
所以不要用你的吸血鬼速度和力量
So no using vamp speed or strength
来取悦对面穿露脐装的大美女啊
to impress Tori-Crop-Top-Thompson
你就老实待着就好了
with your soccer skills.
行吗
Promise?
别看了
: Stop looking.
- 别看了啊 - 真的移不开呢
It's really hard. Okay. Stop looking.
太矮了
HOPE: Too short.
太绿了
Too green. Mm.
太小矮人了
Too Gimli.
你还记得
You remembered.
那是草坪装饰 没用的
That's a lawn ornament. This is pointless.
不 循序渐进嘛
No, it's a process. There are literally
神话里面的小妖精真的有好几千种呢
thousands of wee folk in mythology.
只需要找出这个是什么
We just have to figure out what this one is.
如果能和丽兹一起 会快很多哦
It would go a lot faster if we could share notes with Lizzie.
不行的
Not an option.
显然我对大家的健康是个威胁
Apparently, I'm hazardous to everyone's health.
好吧
Okay.
有点疯狂哈
Radical idea, I know.
不过你有没有想过
Have you thought about apologizing
- 因为给乔西施压给她道歉呢 - 不行的
to her for pressuring Josie? I can't.
不是因为我不想
And not because I don't want to.
而是因为如果你明天又失踪了
But because if you disappeared tomorrow,
我还是会重来一次
I'd do it all over again.
但是带我回来的也是你没想过的东西啊
Well, what brought me back was something you hadn't thought of.
如果你和丽兹肯合作的话
And I bet if you and Lizzie had worked together,
肯定能想到其他办法的
you'd have found another way.
但我们没有
Yeah, but we didn't.
- 我也无法改变过去 - 没错
And I can't change the past. Fair.
但你可以改变现在
But you can change the present.
就从这个
Starting with our current
可爱的小怪物开始吧
adorable little monster...
各位 同学早上好
LIZZIE : Good morning, Stallions.
这里是萨尔瓦多学校怪物紧急预警
This is The Salvatore School Monster Warning Service.
又有一个怪物在逃
There's yet another monster on the loose,
但这个可以先放放
but more on that later.
因为现在对大家的生命威胁最大的是霍普·迈克尔森
Because the true threat to all our lives is Hope Mikaelson.
不仅仅是因为她长疮哦
And not just 'cause she has scabies.
胳膊别那么猛啊
Gotta go easy on that arm.
没错 我需要呢
Oh, that's right, I need to.
除非你需要伤口上贴个创可贴啊 啥也不是的四分卫
Unless you need a Band-Aid for that cut, QB None.
得了吧 布雷克
Oh, knock it off, Blake.
没人可以连打12季
We can't all go 12 seasons
还跟你一样喯儿都不打的
without taking a snap like you.
只有三季
It's only been three.
你数学最好
Who am I to question your math?
是啊 你放弃呗
Yeah, go ahead, bail.
就跟你背叛你家人一样
Like you bailed on your family.
结果多好
Worked out great.
别打了 别打了
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Break it up, break it up.
别打了 别打了
Break it up, break it up. Break it up.
好了 大家都去
All right, everyone go take
再绕着学校跑几圈 快去
a couple laps around the school. Go!
你别去
Not you.
你去捡捡三角锥
Go pick up some of those cones
冷静一下
and cool off.
先把那个捡起来
After you go pick that up.
快去吧
Go on, move.
什么情况啊
JOSIE: What was that about?
我哪知道 你们说啊
I don't know, you tell me.
我不知道啊 没事啊
JOSIE: I don't know. Everything's fine here.
不止没事 好的很呢
Better than fine, actually. It's perfect. Huh.
我觉得不是吧
Well, it doesn't seem that way to me.
伊森被橄榄球队开除了
Ethan got cut from the football team
他很烦气
and he's messed up about it.
我靠
Holy crap.
你咋跑的那么快
How did you just move that fast?
我服了
HOPE: I cannot believe you.
还我长疮
Scabies? Really?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我忙着洗掉头发里的氯呢
I was too busy washing the chlorine out of my hair.
不过那个广播说的倒是不假
Though I can't say I disagree with the spirit of the message.
好啊 来说道说道
Okay, let's do this.
我拯救了你还有全学校十几次
I've saved you and this school over a dozen times.
那又有多少次
And how many times have you put us all
你让我们危险的不能再危险了呢
in grave, life-threatening danger?
站不住脚的 霍普
It's a wash, Hope.
而且真♥相♥就是
And the truth is,
只有在你需要什么的时候
you're only there for us
你才会来救我们
when you need something.
我让乔西做的事情
HOPE: Look, I'm not proud
我虽然不自豪 但是讲真
of what I asked Josie to do, but let's be real:
她去搞黑魔法最开始也是因为你
you're the reason she went dark in the first place.
暂停 这一回合结束
LANDON: Ding, ding. Round over.
大家都回到各自的角落吧
Everyone back to a neutral corner.
你俩别吵了
You two are not making any sense.
别捣乱 新来的
Okay. Butt out, new girl.
你不知道我俩纠葛有多深
You have no idea how deep our history goes.
没错
That is correct.
所以你俩说的话我都信
Which is why I am taking both of you at your word.
如果霍普说
If Hope says
她没有推丽兹进池塘
she did not push Lizzie into the pool,
那我信她
then I believe her.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表