剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
快滚出去 只要她看不见你
Hey, man, get out of here-- the spell won't work
咒语就会失效
if she can't see you.
别紧张
Relax.
- 我就是吓吓她 - 你也吓住我了
I was just scaring him. And me.
你保证过 我们会不计一切代价
You promised me that we would do whatever it takes
救回兰登 这就是代价
to get Landon back. This is what it takes.
别挡我路
Get the hell out of my way.
快醒醒 鸡蛋面包来咯
: Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!
起得挺早 心情不错啊
You're up early and in a good mood.
- 怎么了 - 没事
What's wrong? Nothing.
除非你对星体投射到监狱世界
Unless you consider astral projecting into a prison world
找你友敌那蠢了吧唧的
to search for your frenemy's goo-ified
凤♥凰♥男朋友有疑问
phoenix boyfriend problematic.
这有点危险啊
That sounds dangerous.
爸爸怎么说
What did Dad say?
这就是他的主意
It was his idea.
就是说
Something about how
在我们消灭怪物之后 它们似乎
the monsters seem to return to Malivore after
都回到了马里之洼 马里之洼自己呢
we destroy them, and Malivore himself
则被锁在了监狱世界里
being locked away inside of the prison world, blah, blah, blah.
不过也有好的一面
But on the bright side,
这表明爸爸前所未有地信任我们
it means that Dad trusts us more than ever.
丽兹 我不吃培根 太胖了已经
Lizzie, I don't eat bacon since I was a pig in a fairy tale.
而且魔法我也不干
And I don't do magic.
然后 我要出发了
And besides, I have to go.
去哪 我可以不放培根
Go where? I-I can take the bacon off.
去旅行啊 你还记得吗
On the tour, remember?
- 去神秘瀑布镇高中 - 对哈
To Mystic Falls High. Oh, yeah.
迎新游览
Orientation.
那你这身衣服我就懂了
I guess that explains the outfit.
有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong with it?
说到款式 我们要给夺旗橄榄球队
Oh, speaking of fashion, we are getting
做新队服
new uniforms for the flag football team.
我是应该把你当雄马还是森林狼呢
Should I put you down as a Stallion or a Timberwolf
还是一样一个 以防万一
or one of each, just in case?
这事之后再说吧
Uh, I'll get back to you on that.
不过祝你今天好运
But good luck today.
你也是
You, too.
真的
Mean it.
这味道也太好闻了
Oh, this smells amazing.
我能拿个三明治吃吗
Can I have a breakfast sammy to go?
又这样
And yet again,
又要问 去哪呢
I ask, "Go where?"
最近兰登不在
Well, it's been so weird with Landon being gone
感觉太怪了
here lately.
我们俩放学后的休息时间
The couple of us that stayed behind
还留在学校 各种方法
after school went on break, we've tried
我们都试过了
everything, but...
还是一无所获
we just keep coming up empty.
所以我租了一个地儿
So I rented a place
带游泳池的 这样我们就能
for a couple of days with a pool so we could,
你懂的 忙里偷闲放松一下
you know, get away and reset.
我本来打算邀请你
Mm, I-I was gonna invite you...
但是阿莉莎·常
But Alyssa Chang
觉得这样不太好
didn't think it would be a good idea.
你需要帮忙洗盘子之类的吗
Well, do you need help washing the dishes or something
趁我还没走
before I go?
需要
Yes.
有点事要你做
To the "something."
福祸相依
KALEB: Good news, bad news.
我知道你想先听好消息
I can tell you need the good news first,
我找到你车了
so I found your truck.
速度挺快嘛
ALARIC: Well, that was fast.
吸血鬼速度可不是空穴来风 博士
They call it vamp speed for a reason, Doc.
尽管我想一个人独吞功劳
As much as I'd like to take the credit,
但其实是你前女友做了大部分工作
your ex-girlfriend actually did most of the work.
麦克呢
And how is Mac?
差不多跟你一样吧
Well, about as well as you are.
在萨凡纳的新工作还算顺利
New job in Savannah's working out for her.
不过我觉得有空的话 你应该给她打个电♥话♥
But I think that you should give her a call sometime.
是啊 她要是真想看见我 听见我说话
Yeah, if she wanted to see or hear
就不会离开镇上了
from me, she wouldn't have left town.
我就直说了 博士
I'm gonna give it to you straight, Doc.
是你选择告诉她神秘瀑布镇
You're the one that chose to tell her that Mystic Falls
超自然情况无所不在的
was overrun with supernaturals.
所以我才不怪她
Which is why I don't blame her
做出了那个决定
for making the decision she did.
我只是打算不再隐瞒
I was just trying to embrace honesty.
事实证明 这不像一个拥抱那么简单
Turns out, it's not much of a hugger.
好吧 那你说实话
Okay, well, then tell me the truth.
你怎么会让一个财大气粗的当铺老板
How'd you let some janky pawnshop
把你的车开走了
owner jack your ride?
说来话长
It's a long story.
那么坏消息呢
So how about the bad news?
花生煮得太难吃了
Boiled peanuts are nasty.
萨尔茨曼博士
Mm, Dr. Saltzman?
而且我还要当电灯泡
Oh, and also I got to be the third wheel
就在MG和阿莉莎的泳池派对上
at MG and Alyssa's pool party.
听着 我待会给你回电♥话♥
Hey, listen, I got to call you back.
早上好
Good morning.
在你要揍我之前
Now, before you kick my ass,
我还有个想法
I have another idea.
好
Okay.
我现在能揍你了吗
Can I kick your ass now?
你先听我说完
Not until you hear me out.
这是个治疗箱 它创建了各种场景
This is the therapy box. It creates scenarios.
相信我 我知道的
Trust me, I know.
上次我被迫使用它的时候
The last time I was forced to use it,
它把我变成了一个性感的酒吧招待
it turned me into a brassy barmaid
让我意识到
and made me realize
我和兰登的关系注定要破裂
my relationship with Landon was doomed.
这也表明 它没错
Meaning it wasn't wrong.
我们不认命中注定 记得吗
We're un-dooming things, remember?
我之前打电♥话♥给瓦德莫斯教授
I called Professor Vardemus.
他说有个单一用户选项
He said there's a single user setting.
太好了 那么
Great, so then
我只会感到既孤独又烦恼
I'll just be lonely and annoyed.
团队选项会创建一个模拟坏境
The group setting created a simulation designed
去解决每个人的潜意识所面对的问题
to resolve what everyone's subconscious was dealing with.
但如果只有你在里面
But if it's just you in there,
它应该创建一个环境去解决
it should create one to deal with
你个人的具体问题
your specific problem.
如何让兰登回来
How to get Landon back.
你过于
You're giving
信任我的潜意识了
my subconscious an awful lot of credit.
或者我只是绝望透顶
Or maybe I'm just desperate.
不计一切代价 对吧
Whatever it takes, right?
一号♥玩家 准备就绪
Ready, player one.
感觉怎么样
So, how was it?
我的头
Ugh, my head.
什么怎么样
How was what?
好像有人喝多了
Looks like somebody had a little bit too much to drink.
我这就给你拿点水 只要你告诉我
I'll get you some water, as soon as you tell me
关于情种兰登的一切
all about porking Landon.
我不知道从何讲起
I don't know where to start.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
第一次的时候最糟糕了 我说的对吗
First times, worst times, am I right?
不过是你自己选择的在神秘瀑布镇
But you are the one who chose to punch her V-card
诡异的维修工小屋里破处啊
in the creepy-ass cabin of the Mystic Falls maintenance man.
自己作的 就受着咯
So own it.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表