剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
抱歉 瞻仰已经结束了
I'm afraid the viewing's over.
没事的
That's okay.
我们是来找你的
We came here to see you.
你可能看着不一样了
You may look different...
天啊
Oh, God.
但这个声音到哪都能听出来
...but we'd recognize that voice anywhere.
我们知道你到底是谁
We know who you really are.
刚刚好
Oh, perfect timing.
- 我饿死了 但你不用的 - 我还是做了啊
I was starving, but you really didn't have to...Oh, I did.
你都燃烧了
I mean, you know, with all the calories
这么多卡路里了
that you've been burning.
说到这个 你知道你举铁
Which, speaking of, do you have
举了多重吗
any idea how much weight you were lifting?
- 不知道 - 三百磅吧
Nope.Like, 300 pounds.
厉害啊
: Sweet.
你不觉得奇怪吗
That doesn't strike you as odd? I mean,
你现在是人类了 兰登
you're human now, Landon.
至少你应该是了
At least you're supposed to be.
所以你是担心这个
So that's why you're worried.
- 是有原因的 - 没必要的
With good reason.With no reason.
别误会我 我是希望能有更好的解答
I mean, don't get me wrong, I wsh I had
但是我记不得任何
a better explanation, but I don't remember anything
在马里之洼发生的事情了
that happened to me in Malivore, so...
我太想要你回来了
And I wanted you back so badly
都没注意到有什么不同
that I didn't notice any differences.
韦德注意到了
Wade actually did.
他一直跟我说
He had this crazy theory
你变了
that you've changed.
韦德没你那么了解我
Wade doesn't know me the way you do.
有就坏了
I should hope not.
如果你想知道真♥相♥
Look, if you really want the truth,
我现在感觉很好哦
I've never felt better.
但是是因为咱俩终于好了
But that's only because you and I are finally good.
因为我清楚记得我们经历了多少
Because I remember everything
才走到现在的 所以就
that we've gone through to get here. So please,
陪着我吧
just be here, with me.
- 我没事 - 你不应该没事的
I'm fine.Well, you shouldn't be.
你现在应该浑身都起荨麻疹了
You should be covered in hives right now.
兰登对牛油果过敏
Landon's allergic to avocados.
你刚刚吃的卷饼
And that burrito that you've been eating--
全是牛油果
all the avocados.
所以我记忆里的兰登是会发作的
See, the Landon I remember would be breaking out.
喉咙收紧
His throat would be closing up.
我还带了肾上腺素笔
You know, I even... I brought an EpiPen,
万一我判断失误了 但你不需要了
in case I was wrong, but you're not gonna need it--
这才是问题所在
and that is the whole problem.
因为你根本不是兰登
Because you are not Landon.
咒语
Ad somnum.
你看到丽兹了吗
Hi. Have you seen Lizzie?
今天早上我听到
From the conversation I overheard
她和她姐姐
this morning between her sister
还有父亲的谈话
and their father,
伊丽莎白现在不在学校
Elizabeth is currently off campus.
那就对劲了 谢谢你
Well, that figures. Thank you.
有事吗
Do you need something?
我很肯定
I'm pretty sure that there's
兰登有些不对劲
something wrong with Landon.
不
Actually, no. I know
是我就知道兰登有些不对劲
that there's something wrong with Landon.
我只是需要知道别人的想法
I just needed a second opinion.
那就让我帮忙吧
Then allow me to be that for you.
不行的 你都不了解他的
You can't. You barely know him.
如果大家会让我参与到周围的事情
Well, then perhaps that will change
可能这一点会改变的
once people start letting me in on what is going on around here,
而不是一直什么都瞒着我
instead of trying so hard to conceal it.
你说过我属于这所学校的
You told me I belong at this school.
所以如果你需要女巫的帮助
So if you need the help of a witch,
告诉我
tell me what I can do.
我找丽兹不是因为她是女巫
I wasn't looking for Lizzie because she's a witch.
不久之前我们有个朋友叫拉斐尔的
A while ago, we had a friend named Rafael
他病了 然后她和女巫集♥会♥的给他做了点测试
who got sick, and she and the coven ran some tests on him.
我是希望还剩下点什么
I was hoping that they might have some supplies left over
可以用在兰登身上的
I could use on Landon.
你说得对 你不是来找女巫的
You are right, you did not come here for a witch.
你是来找朋友的
You came here for a friend.
所以我们一起
So we will get
搞清楚这件事吧
to the bottom of this together.
全是谎言
It's all lies.
你真当我是个
You truly expect me to believe that I'm some...
傲慢自大的笨蛋
egotistical sap
还自称是死灵法师吗
who calls himself The Necromancer?
或者我同时对你 你的学校
Or that I harbor simultaneous vendettas against you,
还有一个
your school...
名字可笑的叫马里之洼的泥人
and a... and a mud man who goes by the preposterous name
怀恨在心
of Malivore?
我如此憎恨这一切
All of which I hate so much
以至于我穿越了时空的结构
that I've traveled across the very fabric of time and space,
超越了死亡本身
beyond the reach of death itself,
来达成我的复仇
to have my revenge?
差不多
Pretty much.
我名字叫泰德
My name is Ted.
我只是个做着别人不爱做的工作
I'm a simple man who does a job few wish to,
却给别人带来温暖的普通人
but one that brings comfort to others.
也就是说周围正好都是死人
Which conveniently involves being surrounded by dead people.
感谢你的泰德的演讲
So, thanks for the Ted talk,
但我们不认为是巧合
but we don't think that this is a coincidence.
我认为
What I think
你和你父亲
is that you and your father
需要帮助
need help.
专业的帮助
Professional help.
因为我不是 也永远不会是
Because I am not, nor will I ever be,
一名死灵法师
a-a necromancer.
绝无仅有
The.
独一无二的死灵法师
The Necromancer.
也就是像你说的那样
Yeah, so you say.
好了 泰德
Okay, "Ted,"
让我们暂时假设你说的是事实
let's assume for a second here you are telling the truth.
你怎么会在神秘瀑布镇
Why are you in Mystic Falls?
我不知道
I don't know.
我得了失忆症
I have amnesia.
几周前 我在离这里不远的地方醒来
A few weeks ago, I awoke not far from here
穿着一件鲜艳的冰淇淋店制♥服♥
in a garish ice cream store uniform
而且 完全不记得我是
and... no memories at all
怎么来到这个美丽的地方了
of how I came to this charming place.
但我坚信
But I am a firm believer
努力就会有回报 所以
in blooming where one is planted, so...
我正在全力以赴地适应生活
well, I'm making the best of it.
所以怪物的麻烦不是你搞的鬼吗
So you're not the source of the monster problem?
不是
No.
抱歉破坏了你的精神计划
Sorry for scuttling your psychotic agenda,
但你得在别处
but you'll have to come up with a plan B
另寻他法
elsewhere.
但不幸的是 另寻的他法也涉及到你
Well, unfortunately, plan B involves you, too.
此刻 有一件神秘的神器
Now, there is a mystical artifact
我迫切需要找到关于它的答案
I'm in desperate need of answers about,
我觉得你可以帮我找到答案
and I think you could help me get them.
但需要你再次成为
But it's gonna require you to become The Necromancer
- 死灵法师 - 啊
again...Bah!
他刚喊了 啊
He just bah'd.
没有能像死灵法师那样喊得富有感情
No one genuinely bahs except The Necromancer.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表