剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
霍普教过我关键在何处
The bottom line is actually something Hope taught me.
每一种魔法都存在漏洞
There is always a loophole with magic.
我们只需要找出它就行
We just have to figure out what that is.
亡灵法师要你
The Necromancer said
以你的方式杀死我
to end me as you see fit.
这就是漏洞 因为虽然
That's a loophole, because even though
你得照他说的做 但他给了你
you have to do what he says, he gave you a lot of...
回旋的空间
wiggle room.
你不是想要我做你的皮囊吗
You created me to be your vessel, right?
附在我身上 这样你就自♥由♥了
Then use me to destroy him and free yourself.
虽然我失去了永生的能力
I may not be immortal anymore,
但我额头上可没有标识 也不会受他控制
but there's no symbol on my forehead that binds me to him.
你意下如何 父亲
What do you say, Dad?
这就是兰登口中的门 快走
This is the door Landon was talking about. Go, go, go.
- 伊桑 - 霍普
Ethan? Hope.
- 你看见兰登了吗 - 看见了
You saw Landon? Yeah, he told my sister and I
他要我和姐姐把大家偷偷带出学校
to sneak everyone out of the school
一旦他搞定以后 我也不太清楚他什么意思
once he disabled the tractor beam, whatever that means.
- 他办到了 他人呢 - 我最后看到他时
He did it. Where was he? Last I saw,
他正往足球场走
he was headed towards the football field.
好吧 我们都得撤了
Okay, you need to go. So do I.
你来迟了
You're too late.
我已经预见了你的死亡
I've already seen how you die,
就像我以前准确地预见了
as surely as I once foresaw
我们会重逢一样
that we should meet again.
那么 我想你大概没预见到
Well, I'm guessing you failed to foresee
这是个陷阱吧
that this was a trap.
说了我们有枪吧
I told you we had guns.
伊桑 玛雅 和他们的同学都安全了
Ethan and Maya are safe, along with their classmates,
多亏了你的学生
thanks to your students.
多亏你信任我
Thanks to you for trusting me.
昨晚之后 这都是我该做的
Oh, it's the least I could do after last night.
你还没见识到他们的真本事呢
Well, you ain't seen nothing yet.
现在 快去集结你的队伍
Now, go, round up your team.
既然狮子王死在这里了
With The Lion King dead here,
是时候由我们来掌握战争的主动权了
it's time we took the fight to them.
收到 你去哪里
Copy that. Where are you going?
我还要去处理 额 波波鹿
I got to go handle, uh, Bullwinkle.
血流成河 怪兽涌现
NECROMANCER: More blood, more monsters.
真该感谢你帮我解决了这个小小的困局
I must thank you for helping me solve this little dilemma.
就像你说的 老师当真是最体面的职业
You know, teaching really is the noblest of professions.
咒语
Caedis. Fomes.
咒语
Gnavigem vectorium.
亡灵法师
LANDON: Necromancer!
你来了啊
Oh, you are
真是一只打不死的小强
a resilient little cockroach.
来得正好
You're just in time
亲眼目睹我毁灭你的世界吧 卡比先生
to witness the end of your world, Mr. Kirby.
这不是我的世界
This is not my world.
我也不是兰登·卡比
And I am not Landon Kirby.
什么意思 你不是
What do you mean, you're not...
你是马里之洼
: Malivore.
马里之洼先生 你没必要取我性命
Mr. Malivore. This isn't necessary.
自然 我们可以达成协议的
Surely, we can cut a deal.
讲点理吧
Be reasonable!
黑魔法在我的血管里流淌
My very veins course with black magic.
你所有肮脏的欲望 都可以通过我实现
I can give you anything your muddy heart desires
只要你愿意开口
if you only say the word.
你开我玩笑吧
You cannot be serious.
杰德两分 凯勒布零分
Jed two, Kaleb zero.
现在是谁杀僵尸的技术不行啊
Who sucks at killing zombies now?
我分散了它的注意力
I distracted it. Don't tell me
- 你不能又无视我出了力啊 - 别斤斤计较
you're gonna ignore my assist again. Oh, come on, man.
- 又不是在打曲棍球 - 好了 男孩子们
This isn't hockey. ALARIC: All right, boys,
别吵了
quit bickering.
干得不错
Hey, nice job.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
Thanks. Thank you.
医生
Doc.
这是正常情况吗
Is that normal?
不是
No.
这他么什么情况
What the bloody hell was that?
管他呢
I don't care.
我清楚自己想从你身上得到什么
I know what I want from you.
那你的谈判技巧
Well, then you're far better at negotiating
可比被你附身的这个人强多了
than that meat suit you're wearing.
我洗耳恭听
And I'm all ears.
我要你的命
I want you to die.
不要
No!
尘归尘 土归土
NECROMANCER: Ashes to ashes.
管你是凤♥凰♥还是谁
Phoenix or not.
兰登
Landon.
你是说 兰登吗
Landon, you say?
不好意思 你跟他正好错过了
Oh, I'm afraid you just missed him.
但我的龙可没
But my dragon didn't.
我们找不到兰登和霍普
We can't find Hope or Landon.
你什么意思 他们一定在这周围啊
What do you mean? They're obviously here.
我要求全体警员和你的学生
Well, I have the whole precinct
地毯式搜索了这个校园
and your entire school scouring this campus.
我们找了所有教室 足球场
We checked all the other classrooms, the football field.
既没有他们俩也没有怪兽 他们消失了
There's no sign of them or any monsters. They're just gone.
你不是想说点什么的吗
NECROMANCER: Well, aren't you gonna say anything?
你一向是最毒舌的
You're always good for a snarky quip.
没什么话想说吗
Hmm? No?
行吧
All right.
随你怎么悼念吧
Have it your way, then.
或者你想说我♥干♥得好
As long as your way is well done.
因为我就要把我的宝贝召回来 把你也给烤了
Because I'm about to have my pet come back and barbecue you,
和你的男朋友一个下场
just like your boyfriend.
你们这些至高无上的混血真是无能
Some all-powerful tribrid you are.
叫你的龙来啊
Bring dragons back all you want.
什么东西都有弱点
They're always gonna have a soft spot.
我也知道你的弱点
As I've always had one for you.
省省吧
Save your breath.
它来前你就该死了
You'll be dead before it even gets here.
我想说什么就说什么
I don't even breathe,
我是冥王的先驱者
for I am the Herald of Hades.
最锋利的人命收割机
The Grimmest of Reapers.
死神的化身
I am death incarnate!
你杀不死我
You can't kill me.
也许杀不死你
Maybe not.
但我可以把你的脑袋
But I can stick that head of yours
插在各种恶心人的地方
in some very unpleasant places.
我能加入吗
LANDON: Can I play, too?
还有 你是对的
You were right, by the way.
有你在我不需要武器
I don't need a weapon if I have you.
兰登
Landon?
不知怎么 我浴火重生了
In the flesh. Somehow.
证明给我看
Prove it.
- 怎么回事 - 我也不知道
How is this happening? I have no idea.
我本不该重获新生
There is no earthly explanation for me coming back to life.
除非
Unless...
是因为刚刚闪过的那道光
That flash of light.
霍普 兰登和所有的怪兽都去了一个牢狱世界
ALARIC: Hope, Landon and the monsters got sent
我们刚刚看见的那道光
to a prison world. That flash of light we saw.
这就解释了为什么上一秒钟他们还在这里
That explains why they were here one minute
下一秒就不见了
and then gone the next.
一定是这样的
It has to be.
你介意给我们这种早上才知道有怪兽存在的人
You care to translate for those of us who didn't
解释一下吗
believe monsters existed until before this morning?
那是一个替代维度
It's an alternative dimension
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表