剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
So, in conclusion,
所以 总的来说
Malivore is raised, beholden to me.
马里之洼被召唤出来 受我制约
All the monsters incarcerated in his accursed pit are liberated.
所有被囚禁在坑里的怪物都被释放
And I, the Almighty Necromancer,
我 全能的亡灵法师
shall hold dominion over them
会统御它们所有
and this entire plane.
以及整个凡间
We shall hold dominion.
我们一道
Partners. That's what we said.
搭档 那是我们说好的
It really is none of your concern.
那不需要你的担心
And not the reason I reunited your soul with your furry flesh.
那不是我将你的灵魂和你毛发浓密的肉体重新结合的原因
Then why am I returned?
那唤我何事
Because you're an all-seeing oracle.
因为你是全知的神谕者
So shouldn't you know?
你难道不应该预见吗
I surely could.
我当然能预见
But I quite like the way he talks.
但是我不喜欢他说话的方式
Then listen well, you fantastic man-lion,
那就听好了 你这古怪的狮面人
and answer me this:
回答我这个问题
will our plan fail or succeed?
我们的计划会成功还是失败
It shall come to pass as you have described.
它将按你所描述得修得成果
Ah! Yeah!
太好了
And what about the Salvatore students?
那萨尔瓦托的学生们呢
Will they suffer?
他们会受折磨吗
Very much.
痛苦尤甚
And one...
一人
will die.
将殁
Told you it'd work.
跟你说了会起作用
You were right...
你说得对
partner.
搭档
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表