剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
谢谢 克利奥
Thank you, Cleo.
我需要跟你们家长聊聊吗
Any parents that I should talk to?
不用 只有我
No. It is just me.
现在你不是一个人了
Not anymore.
很可惜 我们还需要再有一个学生
Well, unfortunately, we still need one more student,
因为我刚把冈特送上飞机
because I just put Gunter on a plane
- 回他的祖国 - 萨尔茨满博士
back to the fatherland. Dr. Saltzman,
我想在这里上学
I'd like to register for this institution.
有一位学生让我明白了
A certain student made me realize
这里其实没想象得那么惨
this school isn't nearly as bad as I thought it was.
各位 这是
Guys, this is
我朋友盖比
my friend Gaby.
我们已经在线上玩龙与地下城战役很多年了
We've been playing an online D&D campaign for years,
终于能见到真人
and we finally got to meet in person.
是不是很厉害
Isn't that awesome?
欢迎加入塞尔瓦托学校
Welcome to the Salvatore School.
实在抱歉 今天举止那么怪异
I'm really sorry for acting so weird today.
其实我也有责任
Look, it's partly my fault.
我太冲动了 储物柜的惊喜还有课上跟你调情
I came on too strong with the locker and the flirting, and...
我可以很主动
I can be a lot.
没 你很好啊
No, no, you were great.
这真的是很长时间内
It was honestly one of the best days I've had
我过的最好的几天了
in a really long time.
有点受宠若惊
Which freaked me out,
因为就好像我自己不应该
because it felt like I didn't deserve
享有这么多快乐
to have so much fun.
当然这话一点道理都没有
Which probably makes zero sense.
我的家庭一团糟
My family was pretty screwed up.
所以我14岁之后
So when I turned 14, I...
我就解放了自己
emancipated myself.
我已经自己生活多年了
I've been on my own a couple years now.
你知道最难的部分是什么吗
And you know what the hardest part was?
心里有愧
Feeling guilty that...
因为我才是离开的人
I was the one who got out.
还要相信自己值得幸福一生
And believing I deserve to be happy.
你会走出来的
You'll get there.
一次一步慢慢来
Just take it one step at a time.
谢谢
Thank you.
好软啊
It's really soft.
我喜欢这个
I like this one.
因为我每次都会失去信心
* 'Cause I lose faith in something every time
我并非有意埋葬
* Well, I don't mean to bury...
丽兹
Lizzie.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我要把能让我想起来
I am getting rid of the things
阿莉莎的东西都扔掉
that remind me of Alyssa.
一开始我觉得这样很过分
At first I thought it was too mean,
但后来我明白过来
but then I realized,
自己已经受够了别人指指点点
no, I'm done caring about what other people think.
我们都有所求
* 'Cause we're all reaching for something...
怎么了
What's wrong?
好像一切都在片刻之间
I just feel like everything is...
发生了天翻地覆的变化
changing around here all of a sudden,
我很担心乔茜
and I'm worried that Josie
会离开 过这种崭新美妙的生活
is gonna go off and have this new, amazing life
把我抛诸脑后
and forget all about me.
希望明天
* Hoping tomorrow...
我可以进去待会吗
Can I come in and hang out?
看个漫画书之类的
Read some comic books or something?
这里差不多
You're, like,
只有你还正常了
the last normal thing around here.
好过今日
* Is better than today...
这一步不好迈
This-this is gonna be kind of hard.
我躺在床上
* Not easy sleeping
难以入眠
* When I lay down in bed
因为我心有忧愁
* 'Cause I got all these worries running...
不
No.
不是因为我
Not that I...
不喜欢跟你待着
I don't like hanging out with you.
而是因为
It's just...
这就是我们的模式
this is our pattern.
你忽视我 然后等没人陪你的时候
You ignore me, and then when you
又会出现
run out of people, you show up
想借我的肩膀靠一下
looking for a shoulder to lean on.
时光流逝 但我
* Times get tough, but I...
我不想再这样下去了
I don't want that to be our dynamic anymore.
我知道自己并非一人
* I know I'm not alone...
如果
If you keep...
你一直在找一个人
searching for someone to...
填补这份空虚
fill this void,
你就会把自己的幸福
you end up putting your happiness
交到别人手上
in other people's hands.
但是
But...
我们的幸福是自己的事情
our happiness, it's our own job.
让我们继续寻找
* So let's keep searching for somewhere
我们会找到办法
* We're gonna find a way
没错
You're right.
共筑明天
* To make tomorrow...
鉴于咱俩都处于脆弱的状态
You know, 'cause we're both feeling vulnerable,
如果
and if I had
我真进去跟你待了一会儿
come in and hung out,
没准就酿成了大错
we might have made some sort of stupid mistake,
比如做♥爱♥之类的事
like have sex or something,
这样很好
so this is good.
我们的选择更成熟了
I mean, we're making the mature choice.
好过今日
* Better than today...
谢谢 MG
Thanks, MG.
好过今日
* Better than today...
嗯 额 行吧
Yeah, uh, yeah, mm-hmm.
明天
* Tomorrow
好过今日
* Better than today.
写给关心的人
To whom it may concern.
我是兰登·科比 如果你看到这个纸条
My name is Landon Kirby, and if you found this note,
你就是宇宙中知道我还活着的唯一一人
you're the only person in the universe who knows I'm alive.
我好像彻底被困在了另一个维度
I've been trapped in an alternate dimension
我不知道要怎么出去
for what feels like forever, and I have no idea how to get out.
我是普通人
I'm a normal human
没有魔法和力量
without magic or powers,
也没有精心的计划
or an ingenious plan.
我女朋友霍普
My girlfriend Hope
一直是我逃出生天的希望
was always the one I could count on for those.
所以除非她想到办法救我
So unless she figures out some way to save me,
我很可能永远都回不了家了
there's a pretty good chance I'm never getting home.
但那并不代表我会放弃尝试
But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying.
监狱世界的某处就是回去的路
Somewhere in this prison world is a way back,
我不会待在原地
and I'm not waiting around
等别人来找我
for someone else to find me.
我要自己回家
I will get myself home,
不计一切代价
no matter what it takes.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表