剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我们组团当英雄的日子就结束了
our days of superhero team-up would be over.
我需要你的
Okay, look, I need you.
所以就换成你的秘密身份吧
Just put on your secret identity, all right?
去上学 正常点
Go to school and act normal
我来处理这一切
while I deal with this.
闪点和E哥要休息一天了
The Blur and E-man got to take a day off.
好的吧
Fine.
我会下线 低调行事
I will sign off on laying low,
- 但你这英雄名字可不咋地 - 啥啊
but not the superhero names.What?
E
Um, um, E...
虚拟货币
money? Hmm.
电子商务
E-commerce?
行吧
Right?
我还是几何学课上想想更好的名字吧
I'll think of some better ones in geometry class.
咒语
Invisique saeclum.
丽兹 你
Lizzie. How...
- 你知道多久了 - 知道很久了
How long have you...Long enough to know
你和麻瓜玩变装游戏呢
that you've been playing dress-up with a muggle.
有人吗
Hello?
看来这里一切如常啊
I see it's business as usual around here.
是我啊
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, it's me.
乔 是我啊
Jo, Jo, look. It's me.
韦德
Wade.
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
你干嘛呢 怎么穿的跟要打仗一样
And what are you doing? why are you dressed for battle?
萨尔茨曼博士让我们放三天周末假呢
Well, Dr. S gave us a three-day weekend.
但我留下来保护学校
But I stayed behind to defend the school
以防大马又派来其他的怪物啊
in case the big M sends another monster.
你来干嘛了
What are you doing here?
我以为你跟新同学美食祈祷与爱去了呢
I thought you were Eat, Pray, Loving with the townies now.
我找丽兹
I was just looking for Lizzie.
新学校不太顺利
Things aren't exactly panning out at my new school,
我需要点建议
and I kind of need some advice.
她走了啊
Well, she left.
我不知道她去哪了
I don't know where she went,
但是保护学校可以有很多种形式啊
but being the defender of the school takes many forms.
我很善于倾听的 而且我魏茨曼科学测试有18分哦
I'm a great listener and my WIS score is 18.
你怎么会有这个
Why do you have this?
- 可以借我吗 - 随意啊
And can I borrow it?Knock yourself out.
我只是拿这玩意假装
I was just using it as a stand-in
是我的巫师专注水晶呢
for my wizard's focus crystal.
你不玩真人角色扮演游戏吧
Hey, you don't LARP, do you?
不玩 不过谢了
I do not, but thank you.
我正好需要这个
I think that this is exactly what I need.
让我解释一下嘛
Just give me a chance to explain.
我也不想骗你♥爸♥
I didn't want to lie to your dad,
但是不然这样 就只能让伊森失忆了
but the only other choice was wiping Ethan's mind.
行了别说了
Okay, you can stop.
我不是来揭露你们的兄弟情的
I'm not here to bust up your bromance.
我需要你帮忙
The truth is, I need your help.
结果吧 乔西不可救药的
Turns out Josie has a serious crush
喜欢上这女狼人了
on this she-wolf.
你就为她开心就好了啊
You should probably just be happy for her.
那还太早了
That would be premature.
因为芬奇显然已经激活了她的诅咒
Because Finch has obviously already activated her curse.
所以她杀人了
So she's killed someone.
可能是意外呢
Maybe it was an accident?
也可能是
Or maybe...
我没杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
- 而且每个月圆之夜我都会把自己捆起来 - 那是必须的啊
And I chain myself up every full moon so I don't.You must have.
这是成为狼人一半的要求
It's half the requirement to become a werewolf.
另一半是天生的
The other half is genetic,
所以 既然你可以这样
so, like, being able to do this...
那说明你父母
which means that your parents
或者祖父母也是狼人咯
or grandparents were wolves, too.
我一直以为只有我自己的
I always thought I was the only one.
你是怎么知道的
I mean, how do you even know that?
你昨晚怎么隐形的
And how did you make yourself invisible last night?
咒语
Post tenebras spero lucem.
我是女巫
I'm a witch.
但我更愿意认为
But I like to think of myself
我是乔西的姐姐 这是首要的
as Josie's sister, first and foremost.
至少现在我知道乔西的伤从哪来的了
At least I know where Jo's damage comes from now.
虽然我妹妹选女人的品味很差吧
Okay, my sister has terrible taste in women as it is.
但是我也不会让她接近一个
But there's no way that I'm letting her near
冷血杀手的
a cold-blooded killer.
等下 丽兹 你又不确定
Easy, Lizzie. We don't know that yet.
我没有杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
那你需要证明一下了
Well, I'm gonna need you to prove it.
我们想要的东西都一样
We both want the same thing.
如果你帮我们 不仅会给你自♥由♥
If you help us, we will not only grant your freedom,
你还能知道你是直接导致
but you will also get the satisfaction of knowing
马里之洼毁灭的原因
that you were directly responsible
很满足的哦
for Malivore's destruction.
你真是慷慨啊 女士
: How generous of you, Tribrid.
但我为什么要相信你呢
But why should I believe that you,
我第二个最可恶的敌人
my second most detestable enemy,
你为何会履行承诺
would keep your end of the bargain?
因为眼见即为实
Because seeing is believing.
如果你切断了联结 世界就会不稳定了
If you sever your ties, then the world will become unstable.
各种洞会开始打开
Holes will start to open up.
各种门 你只需要走过一扇
- Doors-- all you have to do is walk through one.
就可以掌控自己的命运
You can be in control of your own fate.
你觉得他会答应吗 兰登
Think he'll go for it, Landon?
我不是兰登
I am not Landon.
我是逝者灵魂的独♥裁♥者
I am the dictator of departed souls.
令人毛骨悚然的君主
The monarch of the macabre.
万能上帝
The almighty...
别闹了
Knock it off.
很难预料他会怎么样的
I mean, he's pretty unpredictable.
真的他就只害怕
You and Malivore are literally
你和马里之洼
the only two things he's afraid of.
所以如果他一直在逃避泥人
So if he's been on the run from the mud man,
那你的筹码就更大啊
you have even more leverage.
你这认可太给力了
That's a ringing endorsement.
最糟糕还能怎么样呢
Come on, what's the worst that could happen?
他不同意 我们给他比个中指
I mean, if he says no, we just give him the finger
然后回到我们的世界咯
and head back to our world.
他想要这个世界就随他去呗
He can have this one if he wants it.
所以 自信满满
So, you know, just project confidence.
抬头挺胸
Head up, shoulders back.
他一点机会都没的
He won't stand a chance.
筹码没了
There goes our leverage.
看来亡灵法师已经找到出路了
Looks like The Necromancer already found a way out.
但我觉得他没出去
I don't think he made it.
你确定这是他吗
You sure this is him?
这糟糕的时尚感我到哪儿都能看出来
I'd know that terrible fashion sense anywhere.
真有东西杀掉了亡灵法师啊
Wow. Something actually killed The Necromancer.
看来任务失败了
Guess this mission's kind of a bust.
还记得他上次死在监狱世界吗
Remember the last time he died in this prison world?
他被放逐到这里 所以我们只要等待
He's banished to this world, so all we have to do is wait,
最终他会复生的
and eventually he'll resurrect.
希望是完好无损咯
Hopefully in one piece.
我可不想跟玩游戏一样
I don't really feel like playing Mr. Potato Head
给他慢慢拼凑好
with his dismembered body.
看来我们的小约会还没结束呢
Looks like our little mini-date isn't over yet.
你觉得是什么杀了他 马里之洼吗
What do you think got him? Malivore?
也可能是那玩意
Or that.
估计就是那玩意了
: Probably that.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表