剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
现在你可是回不去了
And now you're stuck with no way home.
不会太久的
Not for long.
霍普会找到办法救我回去
Hope will find a way to get me back.
很奇怪啊 她现在还没找到办法 你说是不
Strange she hasn't done it already, though, isn't it?
当然 这里的时间有所不同
Of course, time moves differently in here.
这里几天的时候差不多相当于现实世界的
What feels like days in here is probably months out there
几个月吧
in the real world.
我是说 她没准都已经放下了
I mean, she might've already moved on.
你确定她想要你回去吗
Are you sure she wants you back?
真不知道要跟你费什么话
I don't even know why I'm talking to you.
在我看来 你就应该在这里慢慢腐烂
As far as I'm concerned, you deserve to rot in here forever.
假设说 我知道怎么从马里之洼出去
So, if, hypothetically speaking, I knew a way out of Malivore,
你也不感兴趣吗
you wouldn't be interested?
马里之洼也给我留下了这个
Malivore left me with this, too.
斯芬克斯说这是一把冲出黑暗的钥匙
The sphinx said it's a key to a door out of the darkness.
通往未知之地
Location unknown.
你说马里之洼为什么会给我留一把出去的钥匙呢
Oh, and why would Malivore leave me a way out, you ask?
很简单
Simple.
他喜欢用看得见却摸不着的东西折磨我
He likes to torture me with something just out of reach.
我没法去找那扇门
I can't go and find said door
因为我被困在此地
because I'm stuck in here.
你帮我弄掉这副手铐
You help me out of these shackles,
我送你回家
and I'll find us a way home.
你意下如何 经典团队作战
What do you say, old-fashioned team-up?
在内战之后 房♥子重建了
The house was rebuilt sometime after the Civil War.
是真正的内战 不是2020年
The actual Civil War, not like the 2020 stuff.
反正呢
Anyway,
你可能注意到了
: you might notice...
我相信这个走廊是根据
And I believe this hallway was named after
一艘古老的木船命名的
a very old wooden ship.
抱歉
: Sorry.
这边就到客厅了
Right this way to the Great Room.
刚怎么回事
What was that?
你需要再去
Do you have to have another one
林子里释放一下吗
of your yelling in the woods moments?
没事 我还好
It's nothing. I'm fine.
如我所说 客厅里
As I was saying, the Great Room
经常有各种趣事
is where all the fun stuff happens.
你们想象一下 烧着壁炉
Uh, you have to picture it with the fireplace on
人来人往前去上课这个场面
and everybody passing through on their way to class.
还有天花板上的女巫
And, uh, witches on the ceiling.
走吧 这里太差了
Let's go. This is tragic.
别急着走啊
Don't go yet.
其他学生随时会回来
The other students should be here any minute.
时间刚刚好 他们来了
Perfect timing. Here they are.
认识一下塞尔瓦托骏马团
Meet the Salvatore Stallions.
大家人呢
Where's everybody else?
都在这儿了
This is everybody else.
其他学生都没回来
None of the other students came back.
- 什么情况 - 他们在盯着我们
What's going on?Oh, they're watching us,
我们干脆假装一切如常
so let's just pretend that everything's fine.
其他学生都哪儿去了
Where are all the other students?
接人的地方一个人都没
None were at the pick-up spot.
肯定是消息上哪里出了问题
Must've been some kind of miscommunication.
嗯 他们没回来
Yeah, they're not coming back.
我收到一封信
I received a letter
信是一群十分担心的家长写的
from a group of concerned parents.
显然 让学校所有人
Apparently, enlisting
参加到与亡灵法师的大战中这一举动
the whole school in a battle royale
成为了压倒他们的最后一根稻草
against the Necromancer was the last straw.
所以他们觉得
So they no longer feel
这里不安全了 要转去
it's safe here and they're transferring
其他学校
to other schools.
你收到这封信
How long has that letter
有多久了
been sitting on your desk?
这不重要
That's not important.
那教职工人员怎么办
W-What about the faculty?
由于没有学费支票入账
Well, without those tuition checks
我们负担不了所有老师的费用
coming in, we can't afford all the teachers,
问题一个一个解决吧
so one problem at a time.
家长那边的事交给我
I will handle the parents.
与此同时 这次参观
Meanwhile, this tour...
也需要顺利进行
...needs to work out.
我跟你一起去 因为你一个人绝对搞不定
I'll come with you, since you clearly need the help.
那个人是谁
Who was that man?
我觉得那人是校长
I think that's the headmaster.
你能听到他们在说什么吗
Can you hear what they are saying?
当然
Oh, yeah.
他们遇上麻烦了
They are in trouble.
所以 咱们该怎么应对
Okay, so, game plan...
介绍下咱们校队 赛场日的活动
Faction Feud? Mini-field day?
- 你准备好了吗 MG - 对对对
What you got, MG? Right, right, right.
我准备
Um, I got, uh...
不行
No.
什么
What?
凯勒布告诉我要把自己放在第一位
Kaleb convinced me to start putting myself first.
我不想
I don't want
再取悦任何人了
to entertain anyone.
- 对 但我没有 - 不不 你说得对
Yeah, no, that's not...No, no, no, you're right.
听我说 阿丽莎伤了我的心
Okay, listen, Alyssa broke my heart.
实事求是地讲
So if I'm being honest with myself,
我需要自己缓一缓
I need a minute.
- 谢谢你们 谢谢了 - 别 这不是
Thank you, thank you. No, no, it's...
这可不是我的错哈
That is not my fault.
行了 说正事
All right, focus.
我们能做什么
What can we do? Um...
无能为力
nothing.
没有其他学生的参与
I mean, it's pointless without the other
我们的展示再有趣都没有说服力
students here to make it seem fun.
- 我们还是延期吧 - 不行
We should postpone. We can't.
我们三年级的时候都学过《萨尔瓦托宪♥章♥》
We had to memorize the Salvatore charter in third grade.
神秘瀑布镇要求我们的学生必须满足一定数量
Mystic Falls requires us to have a certain number of students
才能算学校
to be considered a school.
因为如果没有足够的学生
Because if we don't have enough students,
学校就只能关门了
we have to close the school.
抱歉 这是我的柜子
Excuse me, that's my locker.
我知道
I know.
多里安
Dorian!
你在这里教书吗
Are you teaching here now?
不止
Worse.
我是新任校长
I'm the new principal.
爱玛让我答应她
Emma made me promise
找一份不跟怪物打交道的工作
to get a job that was... monster-free.
还好你♥爸♥告诉我
Fortunately, your dad told me
- 这里还有个空缺 - 你能来我太高兴了
there was an opening here. Well, I'm glad you're here.
谢谢你做了这个
And thank you for this. Oh.
不用谢我
Don't thank me.
这不是我的主意
Wasn't my idea.
嘿 欢迎回家
Oh, hey. Welcome back.
好了 各位同学
All right, you guys.
接下来的环节会相当精彩
You're gonna love this part.
对了 不要有突然的动作
Oh, and no sudden moves.
我们的狼人队员跟传说中的
Our werewolf pack is as legendary
一样危险
as they are dangerous.
999...
1,000.
大家做得很好
Nice, guys.
不错
Yeah.
不好意思 刚才没看见你们
Oh, hey, sorry, didn't see you guys there.
这位是杰徳
This is... Jed.
我们的头狼
Our alpha.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表