剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
That means a lot.
这意味着很多
* As long as I've been gone... *
随着我离开
Any sign of Alyssa?
有阿莉莎的消息吗
I was pretty brutal to her today.
我今天对她挺残忍♥的
I might even owe her an apology.
我好像还欠她一个道歉
She's gone.
她已经走了
But all that means is I have to bring her back.
但这一切意味着我需要把她带回来
Well, if anyone can do that, it's you.
担此重任 非你莫属
The Unifier.
联合侠
That's what your superhero name should be.
这就是你超级英雄的名字了
Okay.
好吧
My super sense is telling me
我的超感觉告诉我
you should really check on Jo.
你应该去看看乔
She needs you, Lizzie.
她需要你 丽兹
The real you.
真正的你
Save the spandex.
别浪费你的超感觉了
I'm already one step ahead of you.
我已经先你一步了
Lizzie thinks that I should spend a little time with Mom.
丽兹觉得我应该跟妈妈呆一段时间
Just me and her.
就我和她两人
Kind of like how she did when she was having a hard time.
跟她陷入低谷时一样
She just thinks that I should be the focus for a change.
她觉得我应该是改变的中心
* So bring it on... *
过来吧
And I don't want you to think that you can't help me,
请别认为我在说你帮不了我
because I know that all you've been doing lately
因为我知道你最近一直都在
is trying to help me.
很努力地帮助我
I think it's...
我觉得这主意
a good idea.
非常好
You know, I spend so much time
你知道 我花了很多精力
trying to control things around here,
试图控制这里的一切
that sometimes I'm the one who ends up creating the chaos.
却发现有时我才是制♥造♥混乱的那个人
* Bring it on home... *
带她回家吧
And I have to learn to let go a little.
我得学会放手
* Bring it on *
回来吧
* Bring it on home. *
带她回家吧
Does it still smell like a dead body in here?
这儿闻起来还有尸体的味道吗
No.
没有啊
It smells like Ocean Dusk.
闻起来像海之黄昏啊
I'm really happy I didn't have to see you that way.
我很高兴再也不用看见你那个样子了
Me, too.
我也是
How do you think you knew?
你是怎么知道的
I just did.
莫名就知道
It made me want to stay asleep forever.
那感觉让我想永远沉睡下去
What made you decide to come back?
是什么让你决定回来的
I knew you'd kick my ghost ass if I didn't.
如果不回来 就算变成鬼你也不会放过我的
Fair.
说得好
Me and Rafael made a pledge.
我和拉斐尔发过誓
Him and me, every day,
他和我 每一天
waking up and taking the fight to the bad guys.
都要以与邪恶斗争为使命
So like a super side-squad.
就像超级二人组一样
We're gonna get a Bat-Signal so you'll know how to call on us.
我们会搞个蝙蝠信♥号♥♥ 这样你就能呼得到我们了
I don't think I'm ever gonna get that far away from you again.
我觉得我再也不会离你那么远了
Hey, Lan--
嘿 兰
Um, I'm so sorry. I was--
真抱歉 我只是
I'ma come back. It's fine. I was just leaving.
我一会儿再来 没关系 我正要走
I was just leaving.
我正准备走呢
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 对
Bye, Hope.
拜 霍普
This better be good. Really, Lan?
好期待 是吗 兰
You're supposed to kneel...
你应该下跪才对
in the presence of a king.
见剑如王
I thought you loved this place.
我以为你会喜欢这里呢
Living all that drama is a lot harder
活在戏中要比
than watching it in a basin. Yeah, preaching to the choir.
看别人演戏难多了 是啊 就像给唱诗班传教一样
So I'm getting out while the getting's good.
所以在一切尚好时就华丽谢幕吧
I'm gonna try and make something of my life this go-round.
我会努力让我的人生在这个轮回中有所成就
Same.
彼此彼此
So, where are you headed?
所以你准备去哪儿呢
Back to the Ice Dream Palace.
回到冰雪梦之宫
You know, I'm gonna make manager this time.
我这次会成为经理的
Good luck, Chad.
祝你好运 查德
I really hope you do.
衷心祝你好运
Oh, my God!
天啊
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你这是干什么啊
Chad's dead.
查德已经死了
And we were linked.
我们命运相通
So does that mean I'm gonna die?
这意味着我要再死一次吗
Again?Your concern is
你的担忧
understandable.
不无道理
It will be gruesome and quite painful.
会很可怕 很痛苦
You need not fear sharing that fate
但你无需害怕遭受和他一样的命运
if you agree
只要你同意
to give yourself back over to me...
把自己交还与我
as my eternal acolyte.
做我永远的使徒
What say you, witch?
你觉得呢 女巫
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表