剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
你我都知道霍普不达目的
But we both know that Hope will never quit
从不罢休
until she gets what she wants.
但我不想她或任何人因此而受伤
And I don't want her or anyone else to get hurt because of it.
如果你是来阻止我的
So if you're here to stop me...
虽然我很想知道你接下来要说什么
As much as I want to know how that sentence ends,
但我其实是来帮你的
I'm actually here to help you.
如果你没有在那次会议中愤然离开
And if you hadn't moped off from that meeting,
就会知道我是支持你的
you'd know that I stuck up for you.
真的吗
Seriously?
当然了
I know.
简直是我的一大壮举
It was pretty epic.
那我们要做的就是不让霍普接触到它
Then all we got to do is keep this thing out of Hope's hands
直到天体事件结束
until the celestial event is over.
你觉得我站在MG那边是错误的决定
You think siding with MG was the wrong decision,
并且现在对我非常生气
and now you're mad at me, so you should just
不用啰嗦 直接说出来吧
cut the Copernicus and say it.
我没有生你的气
I am not mad at you.
只是不知道什么才是正确的选择
I just don't know what the right call is.
我希望能有不那么冒险的办法
I wish there was some other way, one that wasn't so risky.
只是我找不到
I just... I can't see it.
你找不到其他的星象事件了吗
You can't find another astrological event?
霍普是对的
Hope is right.
如果今晚我们找不到兰登
If we don't get Landon tonight,
就要再等上一个月
we have to wait another month.
如果他过了保质期这么久
Well, if he's survived past
都能活下来
his expiration date this long,
那也许再活30天也不在话下
then maybe he can last another 30 days.
就像花生酱一样
He's like Cheez Whiz.
如果他活不下来呢
And what if he doesn't?
我们学校差点就关门了
We almost lost this school
因为所有家长
because everyone's parents
都担心一旦把孩子送回来
were afraid that if they send their kids back,
他们就得跟怪物作战
they'd be forced to fight monsters.
这真的是你选择MG的原因吗
Is that really why you chose MG?
很大程度上是
Partially.
他一直都很支持我
He's always had my back,
不管我有没有选择他
even when I didn't choose him
还是配不配得上他
or deserve it.
至少这一次我也该报答他一下
The least I could do was return the favor for once.
好吧 看来涉及到自己所爱之人时
Well, I suppose we all have our blind spots
大家都有一叶障目的时候
when it comes to the people we love.
多里安 怎么了
Dorian, what's up?
乔西做了什么
Josie did what?
跟谁
With who?
什么时候
When?
不会吧
No.
感谢通知
Thanks for the heads-up.
听上去不妙啊
That didn't sound good.
何止不妙
Worse.
霍普终于找到了她的双子座女巫
Hope found her Gemini witch after all.
谢谢你跟我一起来
HOPE: Thank you for coming with me.
你没提咱俩需要来墓地 我才来的
You not mentioning us being in a cemetery probably helped.
自从我被活埋后 墓地就让我瘆得慌
Ever since I got buried alive, they give me the creeps.
此地甚佳
Well, it's a hot spot
可以完美观测这一天象
and has a perfect view of the celestial event.
我知道莉齐今天早上只是想保护我
I know Lizzie was just trying to protect me this morning,
但她来了 我还是很高兴的
but I'm glad she came around.
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
这会儿估计正为了我背着她
Currently, probably pissed at me
把你拖下水生我气呢
for going behind her back and dragging you into this,
毕竟她很明确地告诉过我
even after she explicitly told me not to.
所以你骗我莉齐会来 现在芬奇也生我的气了
So you lied about Lizzie coming and now Finch is mad at me, too?
我真的无计可施了
I mean, I didn't really have a choice.
莉齐放我鸽子
Lizzie bailed on me
你是我认识的仅剩的双子女巫了
and you're the only other Gemini witch I know.
理论上是 但是我失去了魔法 你知道的
Yeah, in theory. Except I don't have my magic and you know that.
就很心塞
Which sucks,
因为就算现在有爱的灵药
because a love potion is about the only way
芬奇可能也不会再理我了
that Finch is ever gonna talk to me again.
如果我能帮你搞定呢
What if I could fix it?
不是你跟芬奇的关系
I mean, not you and Finch, but...
而是你的魔法
your magic.
如果你拿回去 我们就能救兰登
If you take it back, we can save Landon.
我知道我过于担心了
KALEB: I know I was trippin'...
但事实证明没必要
...but turns out there was no need.
莉齐让霍普的救援任务
Lizzie put the kibosh on Hope's rescue mission
暂时终止一个月
for about another month, so,
现在咱们俩没别的事担心了
all you and I got to worry about now is that whole
可以好好认识一下了
"getting to know each other" part.
克里奥 什么鬼
Cleo. What the hell?
- 你还好吗 - 没事
You all right? Yes.
那玩意儿对我的消耗比我想的更严重
That took far more out of me than I expected.
听上去不太妙 你做了什么
I don't like the sound of that. What-what did you do?
来认识下船夫凯伦吧
Meet Charon, the Ferryman.
额滴神啊
Ho-ly crap.
恒星凌日在太阳落山后
The planetary transit will be visible just after
才能观测到 所以不要紧张
the sun goes down, so no pressure.
你知道你让我做的事有多危险吗
Do you understand the risk that you're asking me to take?
上一次我有魔法的时候
The last time I had magic... I'm just
我更愿赌你比黑暗更强大
willing to bet that you're stronger than the darkness.
- 你战胜过它不是吗 - 可万一你赌错了呢
Like you were before. Yeah, but what if you're wrong?
那我也会对你不离不弃
Then I'll be right by your side.
就像你之前发作时一样
Like I was when you had... your episode.
我进入你的头脑中
I went into your head thinking
还以为你需要被人拯救
that you needed someone to save you.
但你不需要
But you didn't.
你把自己
You pulled yourself
从黑暗中拯救出来 走向光明
out of the darkness and into the light.
我那么做是为了提醒你是谁
All I did was remind you of who you are.
现在也一样
Like I'm doing now.
我以为知道自己是谁
I thought I knew who I was.
神秘瀑布镇高中是我的新开始
That Mystic Falls High was a fresh start.
一个全新的我
A new me.
没有魔法
Without magic,
不是怪物 不会小题大做的我
monsters or drama.
这都是你的一部分 乔
Those things are a part of you, Jo.
这些特质会永远与你相随 你逃避不掉
They always will be. You can't run from them.
我可以让你感到内疚
I could guilt-trip you about the fact that
比如你的黑暗之行创造了监狱世界
your walk on the dark side led to the creation
兰登现在还被困在那里
of this prison world and Landon being trapped there...
- 你已经让我内疚了 - 但是没有人
Which you kind of just did. ...but no one feels
能对他的遭遇比我更内疚
more guilty about what happened to him than I do.
所以我宁愿只关注好的一面
So I'd rather just focus on the good,
因为这才是我认识的乔西·萨尔茨曼
because that's the Josie Saltzman that I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我好想他
I just miss him.
我也不想把你置于这样的境地
I hate the position that I'm putting you in, but...
你不用再说了
You don't need to keep talking.
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
你不用担心乔西了
KALEB: You don't have to worry about the whole Josie thing.
因为我们会在霍普念出咒语前
Okay? Because we're gonna get Landon back
把兰登带回人间世界
in the land of the living before Hope can say "abracadabra."
这玩意儿是你俩抓到的
You two captured this thing?
没错
KALEB: Uh, yeah.
算是吧
More or less.
我要听细节
Well, let's start with the more.
我召唤了它
Uh... I summoned it,
萨尔茨曼博士 您看
Dr. Saltzman. No, look, look,
先别急着生气啊
before you freak out,
是你让我们去抓怪物
you said that you wanted us to catch a monster
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表