剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
但如果你觉得克拉克能帮上忙
But if you think Clarke is gonna help that...
那我觉得我们唯一的办法
What I think is that
还是我变成彻底的三合一
our only other option is me going full Tribrid.
你说我们会想到其他办法的
You said we'd find another way,
但如果就这样了呢
but What if this is it?
那就回学校想办法
Then we can figure it out at the school,
那个被克拉克的谎言差点毁掉的学校 还有我
which Clarke's lies almost destroyed, along with me.
虽然我相信大家都有
And as much as I believe that everybody deserves
得到救赎的机会
a chance at redemption,
但我也没办法信任克拉克
I cannot bring myself to trust Clarke.
你也不该 霍普
Neither should you, Hope.
你说得对
You're right.
我只能另想办法了
I'll just have to find another way.
你的行为可能破坏整个任务的
Your actions could have jeopardized my entire mission.
你还教育我不要暴♥力♥呢
You're seriously gonna lecture me about violence?
我真的要阻止你差点杀掉霍普啊
I literally had to stop you from murdering Hope.
这是我们的任务
This is our mission.
大家应该同生共死的
We're supposed to be in this together.
没错 但昨晚之后
Yes, we are, but after last night,
我意识到
I've realized you're not
你不再是霍普心里那个兰登·可比了
the same Landon Kirby I saw in Hope's heart.
你是说为了让霍普相信
Oh, you mean the fake Landon Kirby you created
你把我从监狱世界救出来 所搞出来的
in order to fool Hope into thinking you had saved me
假的兰登·可比吗
from the prison world?
那个兰登·可比吗
That Landon Kirby?
我花了几个世纪逃离马里之洼
I have spent centuries running from Malivore.
我所做的一切 无论对错
All that I have done, right or wrong,
都是为了停止这一切
has been so I may stop doing so.
所以我才同意合伙
That is why I agreed to this partnership.
因为我相信你 所有人之中
Because I believed you, of all people,
你最能理解
would understand this.
太好了
Wonderful.
我房♥卡丢了 你的还有吧
I've lost my keycard. Tell me you have yours.
这个嘛
Look...
我跟你一样想让马里之洼消失
I want Malivore gone as much as you do.
但是要能成 你们得学着
But for this to work, you're gonna have to learn
相信我
to trust me.
给你三十秒 说服我同意你的计划
You have 30 seconds to convince me of your plan.
还剩28秒了
28 seconds, now.
如果马里之洼还在外派怪物
W-- If Malivore's still sending monsters,
那说明肯定有个传送门的
that means there has to be a portal.
我可以带你去
I can lead you to it.
还有五秒 怎么去
Five seconds. How?
传送门就是马里之洼的泥巴
Those portals are Malivore mud.
你知道还有什么是用泥巴做的吗
You know what else is made of that stuff?
我
Me.
一个定位咒 我们就可以终于自♥由♥
One locator spell, and we both can finally be free.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
你俩当探员还嫩了点吧
Aren't you two a little young to be detectives?
这是第一个案子
This is our first case.
所以帮我们破案吧
So please, just help us crack it.
你碰到的
Are these the two perps
是这俩罪犯吗
that you encountered?
没错 她偷的雕像
That's them-- she stole the sculpture,
他
and he...
把我揍个半死
he beat the crap out of me.
我永远不会忘记这两张脸
I'll never forget their faces.
先生
Well, sir...
你马上就要忘了
you're about to.
你完全不记得罪犯的长相
You don't remember anything--
以及他们偷了什么
the perps' faces, what they stole.
走开吧
Walk away.
所以呢
So?
你考虑过了吗
Have you given it any thought?
恩恩嗯
Oh, y-yeah, yeah, yeah.
已经琢磨了几个超级英雄的名字了
I got a couple superhero names worked out right here.
冰与火 牙与甲
Fire and Ice. Tooth and Nail.
川流不息
Hustle and Flow.
我是流
I'm Flow.
不错
Cool, um...
但我都不大喜欢
But I kind of hate all of those.
我是想说
What I meant was,
你有没有想过
have you given any more thought
等我们找到了克里奥 你要跟她说什么
to what you're gonna say to Cleo when we find her?
这个啊
Oh... that.
对啊 就是
Yeah. I mean,
我也不知道
I don't know. I...
就直接
I'm just gonna lay it all
全部摊牌吧
on the table, you know.
就直接说出我的想法 照你说的办
Straight up tell her how I feel, just like you said.
现在只需要搞清楚
Now all we got to do is figure out where Cleo
克里奥和兰登躲在哪里
and Landon are holed up
以及你为啥蜷缩在地上
and why you're crouched on the ground,
各种嗅闻
sniffing stuff.
蹦
Boom.
浮沉
Bump and Grind.
牛逼
Killing it.
干嘛在这停下
Why are we stopping here?
省的被人看到
So there won't be any witnesses.
安啦 我只有半开玩笑
: Relax, I'm only sort of kidding.
基本规则 我施法的时候
As a general rule, I like to practice magic
不喜欢旁边有人偷看
without any prying eyes around, so...
说到这个啊
Oh, speaking of that, uh,
你不觉得我们做任何事之前
don't you think we should get
应该离这对神奇双胞胎
a little further away from the Wonder Twins
远一点吗
before we do anything?
你在拖延时间
You're stalling.
你有什么瞒着我的
What are you not telling me?
我
I...
好吧 那你来
Okay, fine. Have it your way.
咒语
Imitantor pupulis.
怎么又是这个咒语
Not that spell again.
克拉克 你怎么就是不长记性
Clarke, when are you ever gonna learn your lesson?
霍普 我保证我已经洗心革面
Hope, I promise. I've changed.
我不是你以为的那个怪物了
Okay? I'm not the monster you think I am.
走着瞧吧
Yeah. We'll see.
这不是马里之洼泥巴
That's not Malivore mud.
我说了
Like I said,
我已经变了
I've changed.
咒语
Pada si ibi ti wa.
这是用泥人做的吗
You made that from Maligoo?
是的
I did.
延展性很好 跟泥土一样
It is quite malleable, much like clay,
很适合艺术家发挥
very artist-friendly.
那假设咒语管用了
So, let's say this spell works,
我们找到了传送门
we find the portal.
- 然后呢 - 肯定是给它封起来啊
What next?We seal it, obviously.
怎么封
How?
需要霍普的血
We need Hope's blood for that.
我和霍普测试泥人的时候
I took some from the school's medical supplies
我从学校医疗器械那边拿了一点
when Hope and I were running tests on the golem.
这就可以一直把马里之洼困在监狱世界
This will trap Malivore in the prison world long enough
直到我们想到办法消灭他
to find a way to eliminate him.
作为缪斯女神 我相信灵感会泉涌而来的
And as a muse, I am confident inspiration will come.
这泥巴不动了
The mud is not moving.
代表了什么
What does that mean?
说明咒语不知道为啥失败了
It means the spell has failed for some reason.
全部白搞
And that all this was for nothing.
学校的人
JOSIE: Nobody at school is
都不接电♥话♥
answering the phone.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表