剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我无法自已
* I can't help it
我无法自已
* Yeah, I can't help it...
我怎么会错过呢
I wouldn't miss this.
另外 我也是狼人
Also, I'm a werewolf, too,
我在走廊里都能听到你的鬼扯
and I could hear you talking crap down the hall.Well, good.
那你该知道我是萨尔瓦托的不败之神
Then you know I'm undefeated at the Salvatore School.
我无法自已
* I can't help it
你要是还想反悔 这是最后一次机会了
This is your last chance to back out.
随你 把巧克粉给我
Cool. Can I get the chalk?
如果我是龙舌兰
* If I was tequila...
你是我的队长
You're my alpha,
所以我觉得应该告诉你
so I feel like I got to tell you this...
所有的狼族以前让你赢而已
all the wolves used to let you win.
你永不会垂青别人
* You ain't never gonna want nobody else...
等等 你说什么 为什么
Wait, what? Why?
像我所说
Like I said,
你是头领
you're the alpha.
感受自己
* Feeling myself
休息好了吗
Break for break?
女士优先
Ladies first.
我情不自禁
* I can't help it
开球吧
Rack 'em.
你听见了 开始吧
You heard her, rack 'em.
我情不自禁
* I-I-I can't help it
我情不自禁
* I-I-I can't help it
我情不自禁
* I can't help it
我情不自禁
* Yeah, I can't help it
我情不自禁
* I can't help it
我情不自禁
* I can't help it
我 我 我 我 我
* I, I, I, I, I
我情不自禁
* I can't help it.
- 看到了吗 - 什么
You see that?STUDENT 2: Whoa, what?
是啊
Yeah.
你终于要自♥由♥了
You're finally gonna be free.
是你应得的
And you deserve it.
真讨厌这里这么可爱
I hate that it's actually cute in here.
警告 避免皮肤接触
"Warning. Avoid dermal contact.
产生精神的影响
Produces psychotropic effects."
三合会
Triad.
这肯定不是好事
That's never good.
谁在那
Who's there?
也许瑞克是对的
Maybe Ric was right.
并不全对 但是
Not about everything, but...
我的确感觉与你相连
I do feel connected to you.
科林·拉弗蒂
Colin Lafferty.
我失去了我所爱之人 就像你家人失去你一样
I've lost people I loved the way your family lost you.
我很抱歉他们没有得到该有的完结
I'm sorry they won't get the closure they deserve,
但也许
but maybe...
也许真♥相♥的缺失要比知道真♥相♥更好
maybe "missing" is better than knowing the truth.
我会去看你的家人的
But I'll check in on your family.
我也会去找杀你的吸血鬼
And on the vampire that killed you...
好让这一幕不会重新上演
...so that this never happens again.
该死
Oh, damn.
这里 这里
Psst. Psst.
里兹
Lizzie.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
说来话长
It's a long story.
霍普又说对了
Hope was right, again.
肯定是个邪教
It's definitely a cult.
现在我们快点走吧
Now let's get the hell out.
自从我们来这我感觉好多了
Mm. I've been feeling so much better since we got here.
我也是 但你忘记我承认
So was I, okay? But did you miss
你是对的那个部分了吗
the part where I admitted you were right?
安迪没有特殊能力
Andi doesn't have special powers.
她就是个女巫 一个骗子
She's a basic witch, a fraud.
她的水晶一直是蓝色的因为那是有色玻璃
Her crystal is blue all the time because it's colored glass.
那种开悟的感觉
And that enlightenmentyou feel
是源自三合会那些的魔法药物
is some magic drug from Triad.
那肯定不是什么好事 对吧
Eh, that's never good.Right?
我不知道她跟他们有什么关系
I don't know what her connection is to them,
说实话 我也不在乎
and frankly, I don't care.
等我们离开了我们再查清楚
Okay? We can figure that out once we're gone.
如果你信任我
If you trust me.
我们当然信任你了 我们走吧
Of course we do. Let's go.
真好 现在她要干什么
Oh, great. Now what's she up to?
全心投入吧 萨曼莎
Put your back into it, Samantha.
霍普 乔 你们没事吧
Hope? Jo? Are you okay?
我们从未这么好过
We've never been better.
好吧 那样的话
Oh, okay. In that case,
我要开车回学校
I'm gonna drive back to school
去找人帮忙再拿些耳塞
and get some help and earplugs.
睡眠咒
Ad somnum.
不行 跟我们待在一起
No. Stay with us.
你个撒谎的 背叛的骗子
You lying, traitorous phony.
我也可以这么说你
I could say the same to you.
偷偷溜进来弄坏我的东西
Sneaking in here and breaking my things.
至少你不能精神控制我
At least you can't mind-control me.
现在还不行
Not currently.
我得承认
I must admit,
我一直想知道为什么会那样
I've been wondering why that is.
因为通常我手套上的一滴这东西
Because one drop of this on my gloves
就足够让
is normally enough
这里的每个女巫都崇拜我
to make every witch here worship me.
现在要开战了 婊♥子♥
Well, the gloves are off now, bitch.
也许吧
Maybe...
是你脑中的化学反应还是
it's your brain chemistry
只是你那排山倒海的坏感觉
or just your overwhelmingly bad vibes.
你应该见识一下
You should have seen
三合会会对那些药物不奏效的女巫做出的事
what Triad did to witches that stuff didn't work on.
坏得不怜香惜玉
Very un-feminist.
还是不够坏到让你停止为他们卖♥♥命
Well, it wasn't bad enough to make you stop working for them.
没有任何超自然力量
No supernatural
对三合会起过作用
ever worked for Triad.
我们被囚禁了
We were imprisoned,
被关在牢房♥里 被迫对他们言听计从
locked in cells and forced to do their bidding.
定位法术
Locator spells,
隐匿法术 甚至折磨
concealment spells, even torture,
一直服药来
all the while being drugged
保持依从
to stay compliant.
如果你没有对这里每个女巫
Well, maybe your sob story would land a little better
做了同样恶毒的事 你悲伤的故事
if you weren't doing the same thing
可能会效果更好
to every witch here.
听听这个从来没受过苦
Said the self-indulgent daddy's girl who's never had
爸爸任性的女儿说的话吧
a real problem in her life.
我克服了很多
I've overcome a lot.
你很显然没有同情心 所以这个仪式到底是要干什么
You're clearly not an empath, so what's the ritual really for?
抱歉 这个信息
Sorry, that information is
只有蓝水晶女巫才能知道
for blue crystal witches only.
说到曹操
Speaking of...
你想见我吗 安迪
You wanted to see me, Andi?
你姐姐想要加入
Your sister wants to join
今晚的活动
tonight's event.
这虽然不合规矩
It's technically against the rules,
但你可以带她来参加大结局
but why don't you bring her down for the grand finale.
毕竟
After all,
这个仪式需要活人献祭
the ritual requires a human sacrifice.
你被虐惨了
You're getting murdered.
是啊 我看出来了
Yeah. I noticed.
- 我是说 你到现在出过杆吗 - 就一次
I mean, have you even taken a shot?Just one.
还没打到
I missed.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表