剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Bull's-eye.
正中把心
I can do better.
我还有潜力
Okay, tell me not everyone in here is a spy.
别告诉我这地方所有人都是间谍
Chuck promised Ell he's not working for the CIA anymore.
恰克承诺艾莉不再为中情局工作了
I'm worried about her- she's not sleeping as it is.
我很担心她 她现在都睡不好
If she even thought that Chuck was still a spy...
如果她有一点点怀疑恰克是间谍的话
Bartowski's out.
巴托斯基不是间谍了
Buy More's still my cover, though.
买♥♥多多仍旧是我的掩护身份
Sadly, that hasn't changed.
真悲剧这点没有变
Oh, no.
哦 不
Something about this place still seems a lile...
这地方感觉有点
Off.
疯狂
That's more like it.
这还差不多
Where is Chuck?
恰克在哪里
You know, we make a great team, you and I.
我们俩是一对好搭档
You are such a day-saver.
你真是救世主
I am super proud of you. I really am.
我真为你骄傲 真的
Proud of us, really, you know, and how well we work together.
为我们两个骄傲 我们俩配合的多好啊
Any sign of Sofia?
看到索菲亚了吗
Uh, no, no. Are you mad at me?
哦 不 你生我的气了吗
If the weapon wa't in Her purse,
如果子弹不在她的包里
then she certainly didn't have it with her at the party,
那她就是根本没带到舞会上去
because that dress didn't conceal much.
那件礼服真是没地方藏东西啊
I wasn't...
我没...
I wasn't looking.
我没看根本
Hey, I wasn't looking, first of all,
首先 我没看她
and second of all, it's a very stressful situation,
其次 刚才很紧张的好不好
watching one's life flash before one's eyes like that.
你的一生在眼前闪过
And at the end of the day, and you have to admit this,
并且不管怎么样 你不能否认
I disay, "I love you."
我说了"我爱你"
That's what should matter, right?
那才是最重要的 不是吗
We can both agree on that.
这点我们应该达成共识吧
Chuck, if we hadn't stopped that bomb, your last words to me
恰克 如果我们没能解除炸♥弹♥
would have been about my wierd unpacking thing
你对我的遗言就是我那个打包东西的怪习惯
You're right, and I'm sorry. I should never have done that.
是啊 对不起 我不应该说那些话的
And the crazy thing is, I don't even care. I don't.
其实 我根本就不在乎 真的
Spies pack light; I get it.
间谍轻装简行 我懂
Yes, we dopack light, because we have to be prepared
是的 我们都是轻装简行 因为随时
for the next mission.
都要为下一次任务做准备
And right now, we really need to focus on this mission.
现在 我们真的应该精神集中到这次任务上
Let's go, Chuck.
走 恰克
Can I help you, Mr. Grimes?
有事吗 格莱姆斯先生
Yes. Actually, I'd like to talk to you
我想跟您汇报一下
about how well things are... going here at the Buy More.
买♥♥多多现在的一切都很顺利
Things do seem to be running quite smoothly.
确实挺四平八稳的
Exactly. Yeah, uh, that seems to be the problem to me.
没错 问题就出在这
It's too right that it's... it's wrong.
太有条有理了 感觉怪怪的
And tell me, Mr. Grimes,
告诉我 格莱姆斯先生
what do you know about running a CIA base?
你又对运行一个中情局基地了解多少
Nothing. But I do kn how to run a Buy More.
一无所知 但我知道怎样经营买♥♥多多
And with all due respect, General,
无意冒犯 将军
this is... no longer a Buy More.
这不是以前的买♥♥多多了
You have five minutes.
给你五分钟说完
I'll only need two. Walk with me.
两分钟就够了 跟我来
You see, one of the defining characteristics
买♥♥多多以前最重要的一个特点就是
of the old Buy More was its inattention to detail.
对小事的马马虎虎得过且过
For example...
例如
take this generic yet...
拿这瓶无商标的
tasty chocolate drink, right?
但又美味的巧克力饮品
Now, a year ago,
一年前
this would have sat, oh, for about a week
这要在地上至少留一周
until Jeff came along and lapped it up off the floor.
杰夫才会过来清理干净
Here, this one's fresher. Enjoy.
这个是刚生产不久的 请享用
My people were trained to be observant and efficient.
我的人都是善于观察且效率超级高的
It's the CIA way.
这是中情局的一贯作风
Ah, but it's not the Buy More way, you see?
但不是买♥♥多多的
Now, if customers don't have hazardous spills,
如果没有洒一地的饮料
mislabeled product,
贴错标签的产品
surly employees to distract them,
无礼的员工来分散顾客的注意力
well, they may start to enjoy their time here.
那么他们可能会开始享受在买♥♥多多购物
Let's continue.
我们继续走
I don't want to be an astronaut anymore, Mommy.
我不想当宇航员了 妈咪
I want to work at the Buy More.
我想来买♥♥多多工作
First you got to stay in school, little man.
首先你要保证好好读书哦 小朋友
No one should ever, ever want to work here.
本来根本不可能有人想来这里工作的
See, you have to look at the big picture here.
将军您要着眼大局
A pleased customer's gonna want to stay in the store longer,
一个满意的顾客可能会在这呆的久一点
he's gonna want to bring his friends, maybe,
他肯能都会介绍朋友家人
bring his family, tying up valuable CIA resources,
来享受中情局资源
not to mention...
更重要的是
encouraging them to look a little deeper.
这让他们揭开面纱向深处探索
And what happens, General?
然后会发生什么事呢 将军
What happens when they do look a little deeper?
他们往深处探索的话会发生什么呢
Maybe, maybe just one customer discovers
也许就会有一个顾客
what's really going on here.
看清了这里的真面目
General, look...
将军 仔细想想
if even I can see through this Buy More cover,
如果我都看出来买♥♥多多只是一个中情局的掩护
what's an enemy spy gonna think?
敌方特工会怎么想
What do you propose?
你有什么提议
You look really pretty right now.
你看起来美极了
I'm just saying, with all the blood rushing to your head,
我就是说 大脑充血
it brings out the color in your cheeks.
让你的脸颊红润润的
Hey. Spiderman kiss?
要不要来一个蜘蛛侠之吻
No.
免了
Okay. Maybe later.
好吧 以后找机会
If I could just...
如果我能...
There we go.
下来了
I see Sofia stays in the Presidential Suite.
索菲亚住在总统套房♥啊
And they say crime doesn't pay.
传说中的恶有恶报真是不靠谱
Huh? What?
什么
Uh, it's nothing.
没事
Nothing.
没事
No, please, say it, Chuck.
你就说吧 恰克
It's just, it's not a spy thing, per se.
这好像不是一个间谍的作风嘛
What's not a spy thing?
什么不是
Unpacking. Not a... not a spy thing.
取出行李箱的衣服 不是间谍的作风
I mean,
我是说
not every spy has issue with it, like some spies...do, you know,
不是所有特工都像某人一样有打包情节
clearly, because Sofia felt comfortable enough
很明显 索菲亚觉得在这安顿下来
to settle herself in,
理所应当
and it's only a hotel room.
这还只是一个酒店而已
Just thinking out loud.
我只是自言自语啦
Mm, thank you for that.
恩 谢谢你这么说
There's a safe in the corner here.
角落里有一个保险箱
Oh. Nice. Good eye.
哦 不错 好视力
Everything looks secure here, ma'am.
看起来很安全
Miss Sofia,
索菲亚 小姐
could we have a moment to talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Just stand guard.
站在这里守着
That's what you're here for.
做你的本职工作
What do we do now?
现在我们干嘛
We can't leave without the weapon.
拿到子弹我们才能走
Can you see anything?
你看的到什么吗
Are you serious?
你开玩笑的吧
Am I serious?
我是不是开玩笑
What? Who do you think I am?
啥 你把我当什么人了
If we can't see anything,
如果我们看不到里面
then she can't see anything, either, right?
她也看不到外面对吧
Right. Okay, well, I'll get the guard, and you get the safe.
我去搞定那个保镖 你去打开保险柜
Break.
行动
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表